Hydaelyn Role-Players
Lienayo's RP Profile! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Lienayo's RP Profile! (/showthread.php?tid=4055)

Lienayo's RP Profile! - Lienayo - 08-27-2013

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Rubh'a Jinjahl, tbc.
  • Primary character: Rubh'a Jinjahl.
  • Linkshells: None, at the moment.
  • Primary RP linkshell: None, at the moment.

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Flexible.

Light RP is usually my more casual style while in-game, say, if I were to interact with a stranger, comment on surroundings and/or events, or joke around with friends.

Medium – heavy RP is reserved for my more serious scenarios/plots and can be done in-game, via forum, or via Skype. It is my more preferred length as I am known to be a rambler with my posts.  

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I enjoy it. I do not have a lot of experiencewith roleplaying combat, but I like to try my best, nonetheless, as most of my characters are of a rash, animalistic sort, anyway. I try to keep things fair and never dip my fingers into god-moding. I would expect the same from my partner(s).

Also, a tip: I love to make my characters suffer, but that doesn’t mean I’ll ever be an easy win—at least… I’ll try not to be. In other words, just because I love it, doesn’t mean I love losing without a good fight.

• Views on IC romance:
    It is a genre that I often find myself drawn to, both in-game and out, though only with my significant other’s (Hyunseo) characters. I am afraid that I will not be caring to participate in a romantic involvement with anyone else’s players. Sorry!

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I encourage it! I’m sure Rubh’a has other family members running around somewhere, and he acts like a cruel big brother to others more often than not, anyway. Family ties and friendships are always welcome (hell, give him an enemy or two, if you’d like!).

This goes to say for any other character I may make, as well.

• Views on lore:
    Aaaah… I am still attempting to get accustomed to it. I try to keep it as relevant to my characters’ plots and backstories as I can. I am still in the learning process, so I must ask that you please have patience with me.

s

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I suppose I would use them just as anyone else would?

/tell = If we are in a party and I would like to speak to you exclusively, I would use this.
    /party = I would use this to speak to you if you and I were the only ones inthe party. I would also use this to address the entire party, as well, of course.
    /say = Would be used for idle comments to other players/strangers or toinitiate /em actions/regular emotes.

ET CETERA, ET CETERA.

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: EST.
  • Contact info: tetratic ― Skype. Add me to your heart’s content, even if it would just be for RP purposes!

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~