Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello Hello! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=4068)

Hello Hello! - Mimiru - 08-28-2013

Hello everyone! Been lurking around here awhile now because I wanted to actually have a character made before posting anything...but I decided to say hi now! So I finally got a computer good enough for FF14 and I'm looking to RP with people! I was able to actually snag a spot on Balmung during Early Access and I recently got addicted to fishing in game...anyway nice to meet you all!

Edit for Additions!:

Lets see, I've played the following MMO's:

SWTOR
WoW
EQ
FFXI
Ragnarok Online
CoH
Others I'm forgetting

I've RPed on most of them, and I've done a fair bit of RL RP things too, like D&D and Shadowrun. I'm also working on a book! (A horror novel!) But I'm not sure if that matters...

I prefer more light-hearted Roleplaying, though I'm very fine with serious plots as well. I'm looking for a more laid back sort of group right now, and some linkshells to chat with while fishing or crafting would be awesome. I should note Fishing and Crafting are my main focuses in the game. I'll probably expand to other gathering classes after getting Fisher to 50, but I also started to dabble in culinarian, which I'm not married to at this point. If anyone is looking for a specific crafting spot they need filled, I'm more than happy to take it!

RE: Hello Hello! - Yini Kihn - 08-28-2013

Greetings, Mimiru! Glad to have you along with us!

Since you asked, we have a lovely company on Balmung specifically for the purpose of lighthearted role-play! In fact, Yini loves fishing herself! I bet you two could fish the night away!

If you're interested, just have a look at Amity Fields in Linkshell Hall! I think you might be a great fit! If not, that's okay too!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

RE: Hello Hello! - Mimiru - 08-29-2013

(08-28-2013, 03:52 AM)Yini Kihn Wrote: Greetings, Mimiru! Glad to have you along with us!

Since you asked, we have a lovely company on Balmung specifically for the purpose of lighthearted role-play! In fact, Yini loves fishing herself! I bet you two could fish the night away!

If you're interested, just have a look at Amity Fields in Linkshell Hall! I think you might be a great fit! If not, that's okay too!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks, and I'll be sure to give you all a look!

RE: Hello Hello! - Teardrop - 08-29-2013

Hello Mirmiru!

Glad to see another Lalafell make their way on to Balmung Big Grin . Nice list of games you've played...what server on FFXI did you come from?

Welcome to the community, hope to see you in game Thumbsup !

RE: Hello Hello! - Mimiru - 08-29-2013

(08-29-2013, 04:12 AM)Teardrop Wrote: Hello Mirmiru!

Glad to see another Lalafell make their way on to Balmung Big Grin .  Nice list of games you've played...what server on FFXI did you come from?

Welcome to the community, hope to see you in game Thumbsup !

Oh gosh that was some time ago. I played mostly on Asura but had an alt for some other friends on Sylph. I really loved the game but back in the day at some point school caught up with me and I had to stop playing due to time.