Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tonight is the night... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Tonight is the night... (/showthread.php?tid=4072)

Tonight is the night... - Kouen Elfrit - 08-28-2013

He sits in his chair, menacingly staring down at the clock in the lower right hand corner of his screen. Like a hawk, with a fierce determined look in his eyes and an unwavering conviction, he attempts to log in every 5 minutes to get into Gilgamesh...

He remembers a phrase said by a person who meant dearly to him.
"Listen Kouen,... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." (yeah I went there.)

I will get in.

[Image: dark+stare+meme.png]

RE: Tonight is the night... - Corelyn - 08-28-2013

[Image: tumblr_m455hkOs0O1rw8n70o1_500.png]

RE: Tonight is the night... - Mr.Bear - 08-28-2013

And here I am as a European having not a single problem logging in on Balmung. I get on before the largest bulk of the Americans do probably

The only time I had problems was the day these login issues started, absolutely infuriating. I wish you people luck that encounter this problem and I log out when i'm done to make sure you people can play :p

RE: Tonight is the night... - Kyatai - 08-28-2013

Getting in is only half the battle.
The other is -staying- in......
Nothing better than disconnecting the middle of a dungeon or battle.... And ending up dead- or your dungeon group wiped because you poofed.....

RE: Tonight is the night... - LeCard - 08-28-2013

(08-28-2013, 05:19 AM)Kyatai Wrote: Getting in is only half the battle.
Nothing better than disconnecting the middle of a dungeon or battle.... And ending up dead- or your dungeon group wiped because you poofed.....
for me getting in is the entire battle. one that I have lost every time... I think I need a new general.

I've never been kicked though, fortunately.

RE: Tonight is the night... - Kouen Elfrit - 08-28-2013

At the following time, we will be performing maintenance on FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn to perform the following operations. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will be unavailable.

[Details]
- Address minor issues discovered since Early Access as well as previously confirmed issues
- Preparations for adding new Worlds in the following week
- Preparations for handling an influx in concurrent user counts as a result of split processing the duty finder

* Clients will update automatically upon launch after the date and time below.

* We will announce details of the fixes at a later time.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Aug. 28, 2013 from 12:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. (PDT)
* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn

* [Updated: Aug. 27, 2013 at 9:20 p.m. (PDT)] Added maintenance details.

Sqweee!

RE: Tonight is the night... - Maqali Qulaan - 08-28-2013

(08-28-2013, 05:23 AM)Mr.Bear Wrote:

I was, once, but it was an issue on my end, not theirs, and I got back in without any fuss at all, despite it having the server full issue just a few minutes previous. I wonder if it basically leaves your character in/remembers you were just on and lets you slip back onto that character or something?

(08-28-2013, 05:27 AM)S Wrote:
(08-28-2013, 05:23 AM)Mr.Bear Wrote:

I was, once, but it was an issue on my end, not theirs, and I got back in without any fuss at all, despite it having the server full issue just a few minutes previous. I wonder if it basically leaves your character in/remembers you were just on and lets you slip back onto that character or something?

I had the exact same thing actually. (Just not mentioning because as with you, it was a issue on my end) and slipped in right away again while it was peak time for Americans, which is when these login issues occur on Balmung

You may be right on what you say.

RE: Tonight is the night... - Kouen Elfrit - 08-28-2013

One more minute...

It's still locked...

[Image: try-to-maintain-hope-all-is-lost.jpg]

(08-28-2013, 05:59 AM)Kouen Xawn Wrote: One more minute...

It's still locked...

[Image: try-to-maintain-hope-all-is-lost.jpg]

I feel your pain brother. Soon it will be dealt with atleast, so have hope