Hydaelyn Role-Players
Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) (/showthread.php?tid=4134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! - Darkan - 08-30-2013

Good News Everyone! Just made a linkshell called FaerieOOC for us to use. (it was free to make and the vender is by the mail moogle >.>) Send me your name and I will be more then happy to add you. I have another person who can add people as well...but i dont know which one of you it is O.o

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! - Darkan - 08-30-2013

(08-30-2013, 10:59 AM)The_Wanderer Wrote: How do you add people as friends?  I tried in the social list but it keeps telling me those names don't exist.

They may need to be online to add them? i have no idea >.>

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! - Bae'rs - 08-30-2013

I've been having this problem as well. It may not let you add people while they are offline.

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! - thesofty - 08-30-2013

just add the name then a space then the last name.

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! - Niho - 08-30-2013

(08-30-2013, 10:31 AM)Pippala Wrote: I just made my new character on Faerie as all the other RP servers aren't accepting new characters at the moment, add me if you want to RP or chat: Ikshu Tia.
Seems as if you cannot add characters if they're offline. Sad
I'll find ways to make this easier for us to keep in touch though, I'll see about creating a linkshell for us.

(08-30-2013, 11:30 AM)Darkan Wrote: Good News Everyone! Just made a linkshell called FaerieOOC for us to use. (it was free to make and the vender is by the mail moogle >.>Wink Send me your name and I will be more then happy to add you. I have another person who can add people as well...but i dont know which one of you it is O.o
Oh, this is awesome!
My character's name is Mimiru Miru, please add me!

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! - The_Wanderer - 08-30-2013

Vincent Mercer is the LS creator, Me'nhalki Khen also has invite abilities. Me'nhalki and I are both new at it so we don't know how to add more people to have invite powers.  ^^

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (EDITED) - Niho - 08-30-2013

I just updated the 1st page, please follow instructions to join the Linkshell and our Temp. RP community.

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - The_Wanderer - 08-30-2013

I check the forums every now and then, so you can also leave your name here and I'll invite if I see you around.

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - Nimarhie - 08-30-2013

Sadly, even though you can make a character there, now, you still have to deal with the 1017 troll...

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - The_Wanderer - 08-30-2013

It's not too bad, I was able to log in during peak hours yesterday after maybe 5-10 tries to get into the queue (since my computer likes to crash, my cpu and video card are showing its age)..

It's friday, it's a 3 day holiday weekend for a lot of Americans, all the whiny children will be home to clog the servers with their mouthbreathing and windowlicking (lol).

Well. hope you guys have fun... good luck if you decide to retry the queues... err.. 1017 error.

Haha, I'm logged in right now and half-tempted too try. Maybe I'll wait for one of my crashes.  I'm overdue for one any moment now.

On a different note, what series is your avatar from Nimarhie? (I tried to PM you).

Edit: Really? I like the series (even if it is kind of cheesy at times ^^). Don't recognize the character though, but I'm currently at the end of the Goddess arc.

She's Nanaka from the world god only knows (one of my favourite characters). Smile

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - thesofty - 08-30-2013

well I'm trying to get on but looks like I did not make the cut... I hope they fix this soon

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - thesofty - 08-30-2013

it is not even giving me an option to look for any EU or NA servers...  am I the only one getting this problem?