Hydaelyn Role-Players
Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) (/showthread.php?tid=4134)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - Niho - 08-31-2013

(08-31-2013, 10:13 AM)jelrae Wrote: Yea I think Ill roll up on faerie.  I'm really annoyed at the lack of a beasttrainer kinda class right now.  Thats what I really want.  I am thinking it would be archer/archanist mix if they did release one.  Really Im just not sure what class to start out as of the two.  I want to start in limsey but archer isnt available there.  I also want to see all of the city stories.  Is that possible unlike in 11?  Where are people now city wise?    Where should I go to learn to RP better?

Cheers!  

Jelrae
Ok, when you've made your character, post your character's name here, so we can find you. 
As for the other questions, I haven't played FF11, and I'm also new to 14. Although I've RP'ed on another website / MMO before, I've completely new to it on this game.

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - Darkan - 08-31-2013

I got to sleep and wait up to the shell growing double in size. Good...very good. ^^

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - Rei'a Rinjiri - 08-31-2013

Wouldn't mind an invite myself, that is whenever I can manage to get back in today. Found my way to Faerie after struggling to get into Gilg or Bal. New to FF but not to mmo's or rp. (thought it's been years since I've done any roleplaying) Extraordinary story and lore that I've seen and researched thus far has enticed me to give it another go. So far I've mostly just been leveling and exploring the game systems. Hopefully I'll manage to get past the 1017 sometime yet this afternoon/evening and get in touch.

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - Mythie - 08-31-2013

This is the right thread to put this in! Any Faerie IC RPers that would like to come play in a nifty new setting, give us a yell! 

Moving servers, and making a new home.. even with server transfers, is no longer an option for us. That being said, anyone who does not mind playing with a smaller group feel free to come join us.  I have to manage a large mixed group of people, so an IC linkshell was the way to go.  We have enough RPers involved that there will be plenty of stories, and lots of fun to be had!

Feel free to check out my post in the previous alternative to Gilgamesh thread, and also the linkshell that has been created in the linkshell portion.

This is not an attempt to fracture the community, this is simply where we will be.  I am just opening an invitation to all the stragglers even if you plan on transferring at a later date.  ^.^

Alternative to Gilgamesh, page 11
The Three Tails

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - Darkan - 09-01-2013

HA! and the server blows up ^^

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - Laellia - 09-01-2013

I just saw this, after I posted in the general area about this very issue too! Regardless, it's too late to do anything, but I've a Hyur named Daedela Snowveil that I've been using that might be interested in this. Smile

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - Leuen - 09-02-2013

Hi all!

I started playing less than a week ago, I use to RP in other MMOs such as GW and WOW. I'm currently on Cerberus (lv27 ARC).

obviously your all on different servers to me, but I was hoping when you all find a definite server to stay on, that i'll join you. If they permit character transfers.

RE: Faerie RP'ers Unite! (Join our Temp RP Community!) - Neneko - 09-07-2013

Hello!

I am a permanent resident of Faerie and I am looking to get into some RP action! I would like to join a RP Free Company either with a specific theme (ex: Mercenaries, travelling entertainers etc) or just like minded RPers looking to start up RPs for whatever, whenever.

RPing is not my only focus. I am interested in reaching end game, doing pvp, and raids as well. 

Game/RP History: I am a little new to RPing in MMOs (I did some in WoW and Tera) but am no stranger to forum RPs. I have been playing MMOs for 9ish years and have played many different kinds that included endgame content, pvp, and high level dungeons (never really raiding..). 

PS: To join the Linkshell I believe I have to message someone who is online? But it`s hard for me to tell who is. So maybe if someone sees this and is online (and I`m online), you could message me and invite me? lol xD Character: Neneko Wildheart