Hydaelyn Role-Players
Super Fast Help Needed - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Super Fast Help Needed (/showthread.php?tid=4135)

Pages: 1 2

Super Fast Help Needed - KitKat - 08-30-2013

So, I get home from work and go to open FF14 back up and I'm met with a registration screen:

[Image: Registration_zpsffa91bb6.jpg]

The problem is, I bought the Digital Download and the only 20 digit registration is my Pre-order code and that isn't valid for this (I tried). 

What do I need to do and why is this happening all of a sudden?

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - DriftingFable - 08-30-2013

Well to start where did you pre-order? Chances are what you may need could be in your email's spam folder under DIGITAL RIGHTS.

I take it you'll need the product code for the actual game instead of the pre-order as they are not the same code. Seeing today is the 30th, Early Access is over and you'll need an official product code to keep playing.

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - KitKat - 08-30-2013

Yep, I'm all sorted. It was in my spam folder and I overlooked it at first since I was searching only for Square Enix messages. This one was from [email protected]

I panicked for a few minutes until I found it. Big Grin

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - Luka - 08-30-2013

I got no such message and I'm currently unable to get into game Sad I ordered from Amazon and I know acouple people are going through the same thing. Le sigh...not sure what else to do.

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - Elicoidali - 08-30-2013

(08-30-2013, 10:40 AM)Kaloki Wrote: I got no such message and I'm currently unable to get into game Sad I ordered from Amazon and I know acouple people are going through the same thing. Le sigh...not sure what else to do.
There's this thread here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/74278-Not-Registered-i-was-playing-yesterday.... I saw a mention of Amazon orders and a solution to it. Unfortunately I'm still looking for a solution to mine. I got the PC Download one so I don't have a physical box with the registration code on it and I did not get any emails with the 20-digit code (checked my spam, not there either). So yeah.. no FFXIV for me tonight I guess. Sad

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - Luka - 08-30-2013

(08-30-2013, 10:55 AM)Elicoidali Wrote:
(08-30-2013, 10:40 AM)Kaloki Wrote: I got no such message and I'm currently unable to get into game Sad I ordered from Amazon and I know acouple people are going through the same thing. Le sigh...not sure what else to do.
There's this thread here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/74278-Not-Registered-i-was-playing-yesterday.... I saw a mention of Amazon orders and a solution to it. Unfortunately I'm still looking for a solution to mine. I got the PC Download one so I don't have a physical box with the registration code on it and I did not get any emails with the 20-digit code (checked my spam, not there either). So yeah.. no FFXIV for me tonight I guess. Sad

This...I didn't get a box but instead got the digital download. And for some reason that link isn't working for me though I'm sure it's the "www.findmyorder.com spamming message that I don't trust going around the forums. It doesn't work. I even double checked my spam folder, all I did was send in a ticket but they don't respond to them. Guess I'm going to have to wait till they figure this one out. *pouts in corner* 

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - Elicoidali - 08-30-2013

(08-30-2013, 11:06 AM)Kaloki Wrote:
(08-30-2013, 10:55 AM)Elicoidali Wrote:

This...I didn't get a box but instead got the digital download. And for some reason that link isn't working for me though I'm sure it's the "www.findmyorder.com spamming message that I don't trust going around the forums. It doesn't work. I even double checked my spam folder, all I did was send in a ticket but they don't respond to them. Guess I'm going to have to wait till they figure this one out. *pouts in corner* 
Oh crud. Waitasec. Is "www.findmyorder.com" not a safe site? I already input my order number and stuff.. D:

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - Hornbeam - 08-30-2013

For those who ordered the download from Amazon: Amazon didn't send out emails with the registration code. Go to Amazon > Your Account > Your Games and Software Library. There should be an Activation Key listed under FFXIV in the list.

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - Kerr - 08-30-2013

I got mine from SE's pre-order page the day it was available. I am also having this problem and have submitted a service request for help, but now I'm going to dig through my spam folder. 

Even though my CE has the code in the box...

Edit: Yeah, no spam email for me. Guess I'll be wrestling with SE support today.

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - Solkasha Blynfyrsyn - 08-30-2013

I'm in the same boat.  Bought from the Square Enix store - received preorder information - but no "after" registration key.  Nothing in my spam folder, nothing from findmyorder.com, and the seemingly sparse information on my actual Square Enix show that... I guess I do not exist?

Weird.

EDIT: No longer weird! Found my registration code buried in the text of my availability email, after a few links that were in dire need of a tinyurl make over. Though, I did try the findmyorder.com site and it was unsuccessful. Unsuccessful I say!

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - Fystrael Abylstyrwyn - 08-30-2013

Did you all preorder PC downloads?  Could this be because SqEx has banned digital download sales?

(was helpdesk in another life, sorry).

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - Naleia - 08-30-2013

SOLUTION GUYS!!!!
I ran into the same problem, and like an idiot (Wink ) accidentially deleted the Square Enix email that had my digital rights code that you have to enter. Here's how to get back on FFXIV!

GO TO FINDMYORDER.COM and enter either your order number (if you still have it!) or you can use the right field and enter your email address and the last 5 (thats right, 5 lol) digits of your credit card and it will find your order for you. It showed me the digital rights that were sent to me in the email!!!!! And, now I'm good to go! Give it a try!

And, don't worry...I'm sure that site is safe otherwise Square Enix wouldn't refer us to that site Wink.
I'm sure for the majority of people having problems, it either probably went to your spam folder and you didn't check it, so it got deleted, OR you're like me and deleted it unknowingly! haha

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - Kerr - 08-30-2013

My problem is that I have a physical CE copy right in front of me. I have the code. I put the code in. Invalid. So now I'm waiting on a response from SE via email and the phone lines are so insanely busy that I can't even get through to them. Alas...

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - PeriasGift - 08-30-2013

(08-30-2013, 01:37 PM)Naleia Wrote: SOLUTION GUYS!!!!
I ran into the same problem, and like an idiot (Wink ) accidentially deleted the Square Enix email that had my digital rights code that you have to enter. Here's how to get back on FFXIV!

GO TO FINDMYORDER.COM and enter either your order number (if you still have it!) or you can use the right field and enter your email address and the last 5 (thats right, 5 lol) digits of your credit card and it will find your order for you. It showed me the digital rights that were sent to me in the email!!!!! And, now I'm good to go! Give it a try!

And, don't worry...I'm sure that site is safe otherwise Square Enix wouldn't refer us to that site Wink.
I'm sure for the majority of people having problems, it either probably went to your spam folder and you didn't check it, so it got deleted, OR you're like me and deleted it unknowingly! haha

I did what you suggested and I don't see the digital rights. My issue might be that I have 2 orders for that email (I bought a PS3 copy for a friend of mine) but it shows both orders. I'm just not seeing the information you're talking about.

RE: Super Fast Help Needed - Y'el Vhez - 08-30-2013

I found out how terrible Digital River is only after I ordered from SE. The funny thing is I ordered from them directly specifically because I've had problems with Amazon and GameStop in the past.

Not only did I find my 2nd key in my spam folder, they resent a second e-mail the next day, which didn't end up in spam, but by then I had already entered the code from the first e-mail. 

Guess there's still problems with their mailing system. I hope you guys get it resolved soon. Sad