Hydaelyn Role-Players
Reiko Takahashi - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Reiko Takahashi (/showthread.php?tid=4142)

Reiko Takahashi - Rahal - 08-30-2013

Name: Reiko Takahashi
Nicknames: "Rei", "Rei-Rei", "Sparky"
Race: Miqo'te Seeker of the Sun
Place of Birth: Silver Bazaar
Current Residence: Onyx Jewellers, her parent's Goldsmithing Store in Ul'Dah

Appearance: Reiko has chestnut hair and brown eyes, which is often hidden under a mage's hat. Due to her short and slender frame, she has a bit of a complex regarding her appearance alongside more developed girls but this mostly stems from her own neurotic nature then any real self image issues. She often wears a mage's robes as she is training as a mage though it is also because she is often too lazy to pick out new outfits. That said she is known to wear shorts under just about every item of clothing she wears from fine gowns, to work clothes to mage's attire.

Personality:To most people, her parents and tutors especially, she is considered a 'proper lady' ), but in reality, she's short-tempered, prideful, and has an improper attitude with some slight tomboyish tendencies and insecurities, a fact few people know of. Despite this, she is generally friendly and easygoing, and most people are shocked to find such a bookish and talented young Nouveau Riche sorceress to not look down upon people.

Often times she shows an incredibly childish, selfish, competitive side and even slight tsundere tendencies along with confused affections when confronted with people she may be interested in. To add to this, childishness, she has an inclination towards cute things, most specifically, cute stuffed dolls, baby animals and chocobos, something that she is very easily embarrassed by is pushed.

Though she doesn't admit it, her mother has pointed out that Reiko is bad with house work. She also has a huge fear of bugs. She also has a neurotic side and is often worried about what others think of her, especially when around Tribal Miqo'te. Her parents moved to Ul'Dah before she was born and adopted Hyur names, giving her one also so she often has little idea of how Miqo'te are "supposed" to act.

Reiko also has a keen sense of justice and is always eager to join with other adventurers of they have a just cause or are taking part in general heroics. That said she can get very trigger happy and seems to enjoy a friendly fight. When angered, sparks tend to fly as she loses control of the aether, this combined with her affinity with Thunder spells lead some to nickname her "Sparky".

She is also quite embarrassed by her name, mostly because when she asks her parents why they called her that, they admit that they thought is sounded good.

Background: [Work in Progress]

Affiliations:
Thaumaturge's Guild
Onyx Jewellers

Relationships:
Magdalena Duskwarden - Acquaintance.
Izrikairin Rish - Acquaintance.

RE: Reiko Takahashi - Rahal - 09-01-2013

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: R'ahal "Rahal" Tia, Reiko "Rei" Takahashi, Lilisette "Lily" Fastpaws, plus a bunch of others I have planned for if Balmung ever opens up for new chars.

• Primary character: Reiko Takahashi
  • Linkshells: Europa

• Primary RP linkshell: Europa
II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium

• Views on RP combat and injuries: Fine with combat and injuries as long as things are consensual and things are worked out beforehand.

• Views on IC romance: I really like the idea of any of my characters finding that special someone so I'm all open for it as long as the other player is mature about it.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Completely open, all of my characters have family ties or background folk so I'm open to anyone that wants to link up.

• Views on lore: I try to stick to the lore as much as I can as long as it doesn't get in the way of the narrative or fun. I don't mind people breaking lore a little if the idea is great and it makes things fun and interesting.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): ANYTHING I say in /say and /emote is IC. /sh and /linkshell is always OOC. /p and /tell depends on the circumstance.
III. Other Info
  • Timezone: GMT
  • Contact info: Skype: paul.pennell1988, Steam: Rahal

RE: Reiko Takahashi - Rahal - 09-11-2013

Pictures!

[Image: E393DE3B882485E96D02E35AC204A2F55E0397C7]
[Image: C6602E1BD5943156994C479D22DC53279290A647]

RE: Reiko Takahashi - Rahal - 09-11-2013

Now with Wiki Page!