Hydaelyn Role-Players
Practice makes perfect! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Practice makes perfect! (/showthread.php?tid=440)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: Practice makes perfect! - UnbeknownstGhost - 09-08-2010

Noëlle Wrote:
Brin Ahlrine Wrote:Great job on the last piece. I added all your work to my RL directory list.

Oh~ I'm on the list! >:O
Thank you very much!

Brin Ahlrine Wrote:Well, if you ever find yourself bored and want something to draw.....Brin is unfortunately not much of a manly man, but more of a soft kind hearted elezen with a passion for nature, soooooo....I wouldn't hold it against you if you made an awesome picture of Brin Tongue

Ayayaya~
Well, I'm really pleased to be having all these request and subtle hints for character drawings.

I wont ever say "I'll do it" 'cause I don't know if I will. I don't want people to be expecting things they might not get~

*Expects things might not get*

Re: Practice makes perfect! - Asyria - 09-08-2010

Well I already told her in PM, but I'm gonna say it here too.. I loooooove the pic!

Also... Avatar is now colored! Thanks! <3

And... as bad ass and heroic as she is, she still looks cute, I think!
She also looks flat-chested but I'm not gonna complain about that one thing when everything else is looking awesome. ^^;

Re: Practice makes perfect! - Gerick - 09-08-2010

Asyria Wrote:Well I already told her in PM, but I'm gonna say it here too.. I loooooove the pic!

Also... Avatar is now colored! Thanks! <3

And... as bad ass and heroic as she is, she still looks cute, I think!
She also looks flat-chested but I'm not gonna complain about that one thing when everything else is looking awesome. ^^;
Next time don't wear the silly lancer poofy shirt. I'm starting my character as a marauder then buying the spear asap haha.

Re: Practice makes perfect! - Noelle - 09-08-2010

Asyria Wrote:She also looks flat-chested but I'm not gonna complain about that one thing when everything else is looking awesome. ^^;

Sorry about that, I didn't really think about it while I was doing it, and you never really said "She's got great breasts", So I just sort've went with the idea she was slimmer, more muscular, athletic and...
Just the impression I got with her character.
Which I really like by the way, a masked vigilante? It's great. She's totally awesome~ ♥
(Although I feel the need to voice my opinion that small is good too!)

Gerick Wrote:Next time don't wear the silly lancer poofy shirt. I'm starting my character as a marauder then buying the spear asap haha.

I played around a little in the beta (really not much, maybe an hour or 2, mostly in character creation), And I was REALLY dissapointed with the starting clothes.
Having no choice for clothes other than "Burlap sack" was awful! D:

Ended up starting as a carpenter for the boots, gloves & belt, then just... took off the rest >_>
Cute panties >:3

Re: Practice makes perfect! - Gerick - 09-08-2010

Noëlle Wrote:I played around a little in the beta (really not much, maybe an hour or 2, mostly in character creation), And I was REALLY dissapointed with the starting clothes.
Having no choice for clothes other than "Burlap sack" was awful! D:

Ended up starting as a carpenter for the boots, gloves & belt, then just... took off the rest >_>
Cute panties >:3
:approve:

Re: Practice makes perfect! - UnbeknownstGhost - 09-08-2010

Noëlle Wrote:Sorry about that, I didn't really think about it while I was doing it, and you never really said "She's got great breasts", So I just sort've went with the idea she was slimmer, more muscular, athletic and...
Just the impression I got with her character.
Which I really like by the way, a masked vigilante? It's great. She's totally awesome~ ♥
(Although I feel the need to voice my opinion that small is good too!)

I feel some strange need to voice that opinion as well.

Re: Practice makes perfect! - Asyria - 09-08-2010

I need to work on some fancy catchphrases or something...
But yeah, I'm not super-impressed with the starting clothes look either. All the more reasons to have Weaver friends! Or Armorer, I guess.

Re: Practice makes perfect! - Noelle - 09-14-2010

Asyria Wrote:I need to work on some fancy catchphrases or something...
But yeah, I'm not super-impressed with the starting clothes look either. All the more reasons to have Weaver friends! Or Armorer, I guess.

I would love to see/hear your character in action! *u*

More pictures, none of anyone elses characters, just ones of Remilia.
Played around in the character creation some more recently, much prefered a different hairstyle than the one I had initially planned on using (typical D: ), so went about redoing her hair.
Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Re: Practice makes perfect! - Trizzip - 09-14-2010

Is that WHM clothes you have on her? Either way, you knocked another one out of the park. All I see is WIN.

Re: Practice makes perfect! - Tadir - 09-14-2010

Those are great. The biggest issue I see in the second one isn't the gun. It's the foreshortening of the hand. It's not quite right. The hand needs to be bigger if you are going to have it point straight out of the page. Try taking a picture of yourself in that pose in the mirror.

I wait.

See how your hand is bigger? ((I know you didn't take it, but I'm pretending you did, because it's fun.))

Brin Ahlrine Wrote:Is that WHM clothes you have on her? Either way, you knocked another one out of the park. All I see is WIN.

Haha~ thanks very much!
Well, it's supposed to be WHM clothes. *u*
The plan is a Whitemage/Gunner combination.

When they give us guns >:X

Tadir Wrote:Those are great. The biggest issue I see in the second one isn't the gun. It's the foreshortening of the hand. It's not quite right. The hand needs to be bigger if you are going to have it point straight out of the page. Try taking a picture of yourself in that pose in the mirror.

I wait.

See how your hand is bigger? ((I know you didn't take it, but I'm pretending you did, because it's fun.))

-Goes to check in a mirror, compares-
Huh, I see.
Ah, well, now I know I guess!
Thanks for that pointer, I didn't really think of using the mirror like that! -Dumb-

Re: Practice makes perfect! - Renaise - 09-14-2010

Brin Ahlrine Wrote:Is that WHM clothes you have on her? Either way, you knocked another one out of the park. All I see is CLEAVAGE.

Fixed ^^

Nice work again Tongue

Noëlle Wrote:Well, it's supposed to be WHM clothes. *u*
The plan is a Whitemage/Gunner combination.

When they give us guns >:X

Gotcha, I just wanted to make sure before I made the following statement, "that is the hottest WHM I have ever seen.....ever :o "

WHM's with guns are WIN in my book

Renaise Wrote:
Brin Ahlrine Wrote:Is that WHM clothes you have on her? Either way, you knocked another one out of the park. All I see is CLEAVAGE.

Fixed ^^

Nice work again Tongue

That.....is a fair statement sir. Big Grin

Brin Ahlrine Wrote:Gotcha, I just wanted to make sure before I made the following statement, "that is the hottest WHM I have ever seen.....ever :o "

WHM's with guns are WIN in my book
Yeah~ :3
Last I read Tadir is also going for the WHM/Gunner combo.
-So excited-

Renaise Wrote:

Fixed ^^

Nice work again Tongue
She's s'posed to be a dancer-girl, So I figured the more she shows off... ~♥