Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! (/showthread.php?tid=444)

Pages: 1 2

Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Satisiun - 08-23-2010

Step 1) http://kaction.com/badfanfiction
Step 2) Find one that you feel is either hilariously bad, badly hilarious, or just plain bad.
Step 3) Amuse yourself and your forum-mates, and post the results if you do write up something.
Step 4) At least 3-5 paragraphs!

Think of this as a little pre-game release boot camp. The best writers sometimes have to suffer through writing some pretty awful stuff, after all. Laugh

And to show that I am not above degrading myself or making a fool of myself, I'll even do one first.

(Hopefully this is an acceptable thread ... haha ...)

==============================
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Parappa the Rapper and Doom. The story should use martial arts as a plot device!"

One by one did the zombies approach. Zombies of Sunny Funny, of Lammy and Rammy, of PJ Bear. Everyone that Parappa knew, or had loved, had been turned in to these mindless, shambling creatures that seemed not to care that they were about to rip their poor, rapping canine friend in to pieces.

"I ... I-I gotta ... I gotta b ... b ..." Parappa meagerly managed to whimper out. From across the ruined road, standing in the burnt out shambles of the Pasta Palace, a grotesque-looking demon of both hellish and mechanical appearance simply let out a horrid laugh, watching as the only known survivor met his doom.

But before victory could be attained, a sudden fury of green, and an aromatic onion stench wafted over Parappa's nose.

"Hyaaaa-cha-cha-cha-cha! CHAAAAA!"

From almost out of nowhere, Chop Chop Master Onion, Parappa's martial arts sensei, slammed his strong, sandal-clad foot right to Sunny Funny's head, sending the zombified girlfriend of Parappa careening across the road and towards the feet of the Cyberdemon, who simply scowled.

"Come, Parappa!" Chop Chop said, as he reached for and helped the rapper up to his feet. "You must remember! These are your friends no longer. Now, you must fight them, so that you can free them from this Hell!"

Parappa came to his senses as his sensi spoke with those firm convictions, and getting back to his feet, took on that same fighting stance his dojo master had taught him so many times.

"You're right, sensei! If we're going to get out of here alive ..."

He clenched his fists even harder, a grin appearing on his face.

"... then I gotta believe!"

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Kashemia - 08-23-2010

This is AWESOME! It's a bit late for me to start tonight, but I'll try writing something tomorrow. I was just flipping through, and there are some really crazy ideas in there Big Grin

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Asyria - 08-23-2010

So... first thing I got I knew what it was was Quake and Chobits in the Future. o_O
then I got Rock Band and Batman in a Haunted House. o_O

But then... then I got something so awesomely ridiculous, I knew it was the right challenge for me!

I give you... "Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use murder as a plot device!"

The man woke up with the feel of plastic wrap on his naked flesh. He didn't know what the hell was going on. It was dark, except from a lamp above him. Looking around, he saw the pictures of women he knew... his victims.
As he started squirming, sweating in fear, Dexter smiled faintly, slowly standing up and moving toward him.

"You know what's going to happen now, don't you?", he asked in this soft, emotionless voice of his. He wasn't emotionless however. Not now. He could already feel the deep satisfaction of what he was about to do. Of what he should have been about to do, anyway.

At this moment, as the man begged for mercy, as Dexter was about to tell him he never granted mercy to any of "them", the door of this abandoned warehouse burst open with a mighty kick from a flying little girl dressed in green!

"Leave him alone, murderer!"

Dexter simply stared with his mouth opened. He was caught, he was finished... but what was going on? Not one, but three little girls, not even teenagers, just entered the room, dressed in red, blue and green, and they were -flying-.

"Uhm... wait, I think the murderer is the one who's all wrapped up!" said the red one.
"Is he naked? Ewww!", said the blue one.
"Focus, Bubbles!, said the green one, looking quite mad.

"Wait! No! He is the one who murdered those innocent women, I'm doing a public service here!", said Dexter, still trying to figure out what this was all about.

"Oh okay, then, carry on!"
"Yes, thanks for getting this one for us!"
"Bye byes!"

And just like that, the three flying girls left. Dexter remained standing there staring blankly at the door for at least 10 minutes before his victim finally managed to get his attention, begging for him to let him go. Dexter however, regained his focus and with it, his desire. He had an urge to sate, and a civic duty to perform. And so he did.

It sure was the weirdest day in his entire life, and he could only hope that this would stay a secret, but somehow he felt he could trust them. Because the Powerpuff Girls are just nice like that.

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Noelle - 08-23-2010

Haha!

oh wow, these are amazing!
Seriously stunned by both of yours, i don't stand a chance!

I don't have much written experience, but i'll give it a go!
Rolling!
*10 minutes later*
Y'know, I'm pretty shocked, there's a bunch of stuff in this thing and i have no idea what half of them are. I keep getting X i know with Y i don't.
*Keep goin'~!*
Aha!
Got one!
"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Elite Beat Agents and Final Fantasy 6. The story should use Tentacle Rape as a plot device!"

Just incase anyone is sensitive to themed material, i'll hide it in a Spoiler thingy~!
=========================

Show Content

/sigh

I got pretty distracted at the end.

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Tadir - 08-23-2010

o_O

...Ultros...don't even know what to say...

This is the one I just got. I don't have time to write it now, but I think it will be all too easy...I mean...really?

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Bible and David Blaine. The story should use aliens as a plot device!

Really?

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Satisiun - 08-24-2010

Asyria Wrote:"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dexter and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use murder as a plot device!"

Mon reaction:
Show Content

Noëlle Wrote:"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Elite Beat Agents and Final Fantasy 6. The story should use Tentacle Rape as a plot device!"

Mon reaction:
Show Content

I swear, I've gotten so many awfully awful ones that I literally can't stop laughing for three minutes to decide which one I should torment myself (or readers) with! But the tops so far?

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining WALL-E and Rocky Horror Picture Show. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!"

... and ...

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 4 and Final Fantasy 8. The story should use competing in a Rock Band tournament as a plot device!"

So, so leaning towards the second one.

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - UnbeknownstGhost - 08-24-2010

Actually, I think this one tops you Wall-E one

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metal Gear Solid and WALL-E. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Tadir - 08-24-2010

As long as Zell is singing...

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - UnbeknownstGhost - 08-24-2010

Now this is just ridiculously awesome. I just have to write this: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman and Big O. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

I will when I wake up and am out of class. Probably my really long lunch.

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Satisiun - 08-24-2010

UnbeknownstGhost Wrote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metal Gear Solid and WALL-E. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!

"H-hey ... WALL-E ..." Otacon nervously said as he turned towards his treaded, robotic companion.

"Wuuh?" WALL-E replied in response, his eye flaps lifting with piqued curiosity, wondering what the Metal Gear engineer was going to say as they slowly made their way away from the building where Metal Gear REX now lay as a smoldering wreck.

"D-do you ... think ... uh ..." Otacon was stammering as he wringed his hands about in his lab jacket's pockets, still wearing the same thing since their escape from the facility. He took a deep breath, and finally turned towards WALL-E, kneeling down to meet him, eyes to oculars, his hands resting on the robot's shoulders.

"Do you think ... love can bloom on the battlefield ... WALL-E?"

WALL-E started shaking within moments, murmuring intelligable robotic sounds and shudders as Otacon's left hand began to deftly slide towards ...

==========

... ... SHAHDJKAHSDGAFSYQ@F OKAY I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE! I'm done until I write one of the two I got! Laugh

And because it's both MGS and WALL-E-related ...

Show Content

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Diyne - 08-24-2010

[Your challenge is to write crossover fan fiction combining World War II and Silent Hill. The story should use a plague as a plot device!] …(What the crap? This has some potential…)

Show Content

(End…not even going to proof it.)

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Diyne - 08-24-2010

One more.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Inuyasha and Shin Chan. The story should use bondage as a plot device!

Show Content

Watched Inu Yasha and Bleach back to back the other night...There is a seriously bad obsession with the words 'Spiritual Pressure' and 'Demonic Aura' in these anime's... ridiculous.

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Tyriont - 08-24-2010

This one was just too easy and appropriate not to use.

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Shaun of the Dead and Superbad. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

Show Content

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Renaise - 08-24-2010

Quote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Kirby and Final Fantasy X-2. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!

I'm not even going to try that... nothing good will come of it >.>

Ahh Paine.... Heart

Re: Rev up that (bad) fanfiction! - Asyria - 08-24-2010

lol Mac Lovin ^^
and Ultros! Tongue

Okay.. okay.. I got another.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Homestar Runner and Bioshock. The story should use as a plot device!"

No plot device. Tongue

A sunken city. A group of adventurer. A little girl and her big robot. Two universes that have absolutely nothing to do with each other collide, all because Homestar decided to bring his friends on a cruise, drove the ship right into an island, and they all were stupid enough to take the elevator down.

Actually, it was because The Cheat did it and then they all had to go after him. When they reached the bottom, they all faced a strange scenery of old-style broken decors and dead people. As The Cheat toyed around with all kinds of things, Homestar thought it was "awesum" and decided to go exploring. Marzipan of course went after him to hopefully keep him out of trouble, while Stronbad thought he mind find some surviving hot girls down there.

Unfortunately for him, the only girl to be found was underage and accompanied by some kinda robot. Mistaking Strongmad for a madman, he moved toward him agressively and, of course, Strongmad got mad and punched it repeatedly. The battle that ensued was epic.

In the meantime, Strongbad tried to approach the weird little girl, getting mixed success. Meaning he got his attentions but she seemed to want to poke him with a syringe instead of kissing him like he would have wanted. Amazed by the epic battle going on homestar was running around in circles cheering both combatants on. "Go Strongmad! Go big robot thingy! Go Homestar! Wait, no, I'm not fighting..."

With a deep sigh Marzipan watched and finally turned to The Cheat. "Come on, The Cheat, let's go back home. This place is ugly and gloomy and I bet they don't even have tofu."

>.>

<.<