Hydaelyn Role-Players
Sup arteests - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Sup arteests (/showthread.php?tid=452)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sup arteests - Aeds - 08-24-2010

I suppose I'll toss my uh, stuff in. Alright then. Well a bit of background then? Uhhhh. Currently I've been chipping slowly away at a few portfolio pieces. These aren't them. But I am very VERY interested in illustration and painting. Lately I've been drawing on a java based art platform that works like a very borked version of MSpaint with opacity. Since then I haven't mucked with photoshop so I'm really rusty in that department.

I do a bit of art for the shell I'm in, I did the unfortunate ( joke ) sketch of the miqote on the T.A.L.E poster. And yeaaaah. So let's see what I've got around here to show.
I haven't attempted anything serious, just really rough concept sketches for the shell and for my own personal use.

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

I have a deviantArt, my user name is Aedsu presently, and I currently am accepting commissions so if there's anyone in your life that you know who would like art done for RP purposes or what not. 8'D

Re: Sup arteests - Noelle - 08-24-2010

Wow,
you're really good.

I'm no match for this, so jealous! D:

Re: Sup arteests - Veedo - 08-24-2010

Has quite a Nomura vibe to it in my opinion. Approved!
:approve:

Re: Sup arteests - Aeds - 08-24-2010

I've been getting that "Nomura vibe" comment a lot lately. Maybe it's the subject.
D8 I guess that's what my sketches turn into when I shut my brain off. It's not my typical style.

Thanks guys! :3
Oh sure you can, drawing is easy. Colouring is hard.

Re: Sup arteests - Renaise - 08-24-2010

Very cool Smile Love the style...

~We don't need no education.~

- Yes you do. You've just used a double negative.

Oh nooo~....It's set in the 80's.

Re: Sup arteests - Tyriont - 08-24-2010

I'm impressed! Also jealous of all you artsy types.

Why thank ya Captain.

Re: Sup arteests - Tadir - 08-24-2010

It really looks like you're using ink washes. Very nicely done. You have a fine sense of anatomy and very interesting composition. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Re: Sup arteests - Trizzip - 08-24-2010

Holy Smokes!!!! That is incredible! I am amazed with the talent of the artists here. If those were actual paintings at an art exhibit, I would buy it for sure and hang it up on my wall.

Re: Sup arteests - Kashemia - 08-24-2010

I love your style, looks awesome!

Thank you very much guys! Means a lot to me. :cheer:

Re: Sup arteests - Momo - 08-24-2010

That is lovely work, do you do commission sir?

Re: Sup arteests - Aveline - 08-24-2010

Aeds is a lady!!

<3

Re: Sup arteests - Axl - 08-24-2010

With a pagina and breads's