Hydaelyn Role-Players
Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times (/showthread.php?tid=4534)

Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - Brom - 09-14-2013

Thank you all for coming out to the first Adventurer's Guild meeting yesterday! We've heard a lot of feedback from you guys about things that were done well and things that weren't done so well. One of the biggest gripes about the event was the timing, which, admittedly, was a crazy last-minute decision. I'd like to take this time to get your feedback about what days and times work best for you guys, as we'd like to have the meetings on the same day and at roughly the same time each week.

For those of you who have no idea to what I'm referring, here is the original message:
We're trying to make a weekly semi-story-driven RP hour (or so) where everyone can come and look for work, hand out work, enact storylines, find IC FCs, stuff like that. We haven't come up with a name yet, but we're basically taking the lore's idea of the Adventurer's Guild and turning it into a real thing. 
The idea is that we can give everyone a small storyline to work into their respective FC's or personal roleplay just to give people a goal or a purpose.
The plan is also to make it an excellent starting point for people NEW to the RPC to meet new people and learn about the various FCs available for them to join. You can come advertise your FC to the new folks, put out job postings for those FCs that do that sort of thing. 
Additionally, we're planning on breaking up some of the more serious RP with events like chocobo races, etc. Adriel and I will be in charge of it, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us.
The main idea here is just to get everyone together and mingling and doing something together that has more of a purpose than slice-of-life roleplay.

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - Hansem Wildsteel - 09-18-2013

Awesome idea, even if I missed the first one..

Vote registered!

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - Marselle - 09-20-2013

I love the idea of this SO MUCH. <3 Hopefully I can make it to the next one!

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - Brom - 09-23-2013

(09-18-2013, 04:43 PM)Hansem Wildsteel Wrote: Awesome idea, even if I missed the first one..

Vote registered!
Thank you!
(09-20-2013, 02:39 PM)Marselle Wrote: I love the idea of this SO MUCH. <3 Hopefully I can make it to the next one!
I feel honored that you made this your first post Big Grin

Also, side note: Holy crap, how long did I set this poll for? I thought it was supposed to be over two days ago. Oh well, extra time means more votes.

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - Krenshar - 09-23-2013

I love the idea, just a quick question before I vote though. Are these times GMT or some other time? Really wouldn't want to vote for something that is actually way earlier/later then I think it is.

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - Brom - 09-23-2013

(09-23-2013, 01:51 PM)Krenshar Wrote: I love the idea, just a quick question before I vote though. Are these times GMT or some other time? Really wouldn't want to vote for something that is actually way earlier/later then I think it is.
It's in the poll title, all times are EST Smile

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - Krenshar - 09-24-2013

Oh. Right. I'm really not sure how I missed that >.>

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - Brom - 09-26-2013

I'm pretty sure the poll was supposed to have ended by now... I think it might be broken :c

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - cuideag - 09-27-2013

(09-26-2013, 11:03 AM)Brom Wrote: I'm pretty sure the poll was supposed to have ended by now... I think it might be broken :c
Yeahh I keep checking back to see if it's updated and nothing!

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - Hansem Wildsteel - 09-29-2013

Still no news? Oh well, cant wait until this starts!

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - Brom - 09-29-2013

(09-29-2013, 10:51 AM)Hansem Wildsteel Wrote: Still no news? Oh well, cant wait until this starts!
The poll is broken, it didn't end when it was supposed to end, so I can't see the results. :/

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - ArmachiA - 09-29-2013

I was wondering what was happening with this! I went to the first meeting and OOCly I was quite interested (ICly I just played up Snark Knight Loki)

Hopefully this didn't go by the wayside.

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - Brom - 09-29-2013

So poll timers appear to be broken, so the wonderful Kylin closed this one for me ...

Lo and behold ...

It's a twelve-damned tie. Adriel and I will discuss what to do here... could be we need to open a second poll... Frustrated

RE: Adventurer's Guild Meeting Times - ryanxwonbin - 09-30-2013

Fridays are typically hanging out with your friends/party days. Saturdays are rest days. I still think Saturday is a better idea.