Hydaelyn Role-Players
Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) (/showthread.php?tid=4547)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Michikyou - 09-14-2013

ELEZEN
The Elezen are a race from Eorzea in Final Fantasy XIV. They are the race that has lived in Eorzea the longest and co-exist peacefully with the other races. Among the Elezen, the Forester tribe live in the forest but also adapt to urban life, and are excellent archersdue to their keen eyesight. The Shader Elezen, also known as the Duskwights, live in caves and see the Foresters as traitors. Shaders have excellent hearing and are skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and many act as thieves. Elezen names bear striking resemblance to French names

note: I am making this thread on need of a friend who cannot post. 

Quote:"Man, where are all the Elezen roleplayers?"
Naih'ir: "Good question"
I'm here to ask a few of the elezen community to answer these few questions:

1. Would you be interested in joining a Elezen Rper directory? If so, post:

Code:
[b][b]Elezen Name:[/b][/b]
[b][b]Elezen clan:[/b][/b]
[b][b]Gender:[/b][/b]
[b][b]Timezone:[/b][/b]
[b]Looking for?:[/b]
Post a link to wiki if you have one beneath.

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your elezen or are they singular? (Eg. Raised by hyur so does not understand X or Y = singular)

3.  What are your Rp limits, if any? (Eg: no permadeath, no ERp etc)

Wildwood Elezen
For hundreds of years the Wildwood Elezen have lived in the safety of Eorzea's lush forests. They possess an incredibly keen sense of sight — a contributing factor in their unparalleled expertise as archers. With the formation of the realm’s governments, many Wildwood ventured forth from the forests, drawn either to the exhilarating cosmopolitanism of the urban centers or the simple nomadism of the plains.

(Player Name / Gender / Time Zone )

Niahe Xavalien / Female / AZ Time
Vourigeant Villeamont / Male / GMT-12(London)
Anais Fleurdevide / Female / GMT-7
Teveriel Anduin / Male / EST
Solelle Faucillien / Female / Mountain Time (?)
Jullien Marcellaux Sinmal / Male / Mountain Time
Isielin Danar'i / Female / EST
Penanna Nordal / Female / GMT
Ronberku Vantarius / Male / GMT+1(CET)
Arielle Beaudonet (Arianne Beaudonet) / Female Twins /CST (On late) 
Uther Skystrider / Male / Not specified 
Chrisaux Roaille / Male / GMT
Furion Vale / Male / EST
Dallion Venzale / Male / EST
Arianne Leclerc / Female / GMT-5
Ravusa Evomere / Female / CST
Fenenoix Ekrent / Male / CST
Ciel Wulfe / Female / Central
Aurege Davilles / Male / GMT
Delanaux Guillaume / Male / GMT
Lukas Valenwood / Male / EST
Crisiet Liautroix / Male / GMT (london)
Annouille Andouillant / Male / EST

Duskwight Elezen
The Duskwight Elezen have spent centuries in the peace and seclusion of Eorzea's caves and caverns. They have developed an acute sense of hearing, capable of detecting the faintest of sounds. This natural gift, and the uncanny awareness it grants, has proven advantageous in the field of hand-to-hand combat. Many of the reclusive Duskwight resort to robbery and pillaging to survive, earning them the scorn of their woodland relatives.

(Player Name / Gender / Time Zone )

Dieuvont Pelletier / Male / EST
Lucinne Jandalaine / Female / EST
Luka lavurelle  / Female / PST
Elder Megiddo / Male / ???
Vairemont Sarassin / Male / ???
Salvius Dunois / Male / EST
Chiane N'ardente / Female / CST
Nimilanor blackrose /Female / GMT+2
Rogier Le'Card / Male / EST
Idristan Sorel / Male / EST (Gilgamesh)
Sensian Sotalidae / Male / EST
Melantha Onyx / Female / GMT+1
Valthoran Windwyrd / Male / PST
Iliette Guillestet / Female / GMT+0
Morelle Noire / Female / EST

Update log:
17/09/13 -made update log, changed RP directory form.
18/09/13 - Updated lists

20/09/13 - Updated lists again, added (Gilgamesh) tags, please let me know if appropriate for you.
30/10/13 - Updated[/b]
16/07/14- Updated

RE: Elezen roleplayer base - Lost River - 09-14-2013

Elezen Name: Lucinne Jandalaine

Elezen Clan: N/a (Disenfranchised)

Looking For?: Medium - Heavy Roleplay / OOC Adventuring/Dungeon Crawling

Timezone: EST

2: Lucinne Jandalaine Duskwight

3: Medium- Heavy / No.

RE: Elezen roleplayer base - Teardrop - 09-14-2013

The Duskwight Discussion thread may be relevant to at least half your interest Wink . A few elezen players are identified there.

Also, the Duskwight Clan wiki, listing player-created Duskwight families Smile

RE: Elezen roleplayer base - Xao Ganajai - 09-15-2013

Name: Niahe Xavalien
Clan: TBD?

Looking for?: Any medium heavy lore oriented rp.
Timezone: Arizona

Otherwise, Wildwood, and no set group of roleplayers.

RE: Elezen roleplayer base - Luka - 09-15-2013

Elezen Name: Luka lavurelle
Elezen clan: None! But I would like to join one.
Looking for?: friendship and family members.
Timezone: pst

2. If you play an Elezen, could you please post your name and 'type' (Dusk or Wild)

Name is stated above and my type is duskwight.

3. What sort of Rp are you looking for? and do you have a group of elezen you rp with currently?

I do not and would currently love to have duskwight family members or even rivals anything to get me involved with other elezen as well.

RE: Elezen roleplayer base - Felthias - 09-15-2013

Elezen Name: Vourigeant Villeamont
Elezen clan: None.
Looking for?: Close friends
Timezone: GMT (London)

2. If you play an Elezen, could you please post your name and 'type' (Dusk or Wild)

Name is posted above. Clan: Wildwood

3. What sort of Rp are you looking for? and do you have a group of elezen you rp with currently?

Anything to interact with other Elezen RPers and would be greatful for it.

RE: Elezen roleplayer base - Rosekitten - 09-15-2013

Sure why not. *shrugs*

updated: 9/6/2014

Elezen Name: Salvius Dunois
Elezen clan: N/A, currently not a part of one.
Looking for?: Friends, clan mates, mostly IC interactions be it adventuring or in dungeons, or even some form of crafting league to be honest. Also open to IC romances but they would have to happen naturally. 
Timezone: EST
Wiki: Salvius Dunois

2. If you play an Elezen, could you please post your name and 'type' (Dusk or Wild)
Salvius Dunois - Duskwight

3. What sort of Rp are you looking for? and do you have a group of elezen you rp with currently? 
Medium-maybe heavy, and nope.. not sure I've met any Elezen IC to be honest.

Updated questions ~

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your elezen or are they singular? (Eg. Raised by hyur so does not understand X or Y = singular)
(not sure how to answer this exactly) My character fits her own lore, not sure exactly what the so called common known lore is aside from good hearing to be quite honest with it. >.>;  Sort of follows the Limsa lore more then Elezen or ishgard common lore.

3.  What are your Rp limits, if any? (Eg: no permadeath, no ERp etc)

No real limits, would rather stay away from erp and perma death... maybe some other time I might be willing to kill the character off but not yet. Everything else is fair game, the character is more or less a smith's daughter but tends ending up fighting in order to survive from one event to the other. Is it too much to ask for a peaceful evening here and there? Tongue

RE: Elezen roleplayer base - TheLastCandle - 09-15-2013

Elezen Name: Teveriel Anduin
Elezen clan: Wildwood
Looking for?: Friends, acquaintances, minions. Open to IC romance, but be aware that's not something that will happen overnight. Not with Teveriel.
Timezone: EST

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your elezen or are they singular?
Teveriel was raised in a traditional Gridanian Wildwood household, though his quest for knowledge has taken him far beyond the Twelveswood.

3. What are your Rp limits, if any?
I'd rather not venture into the realm of permadeath with this character. ERP is a no-go. I'm all for romantic RP when it adds to the story, but steer away from providing the graphic details.

RE: Elezen roleplayer base - Fates Skein - 09-15-2013

1. Would you be interested in joining a Elezen Rper directory? If so, post:
Elezen Name:   Anais Fleurdevide
Elezen clan:  Wildwood
Looking for?: Roleplay, particularly the 'grey market' or 'grey hat' style roleplay.  Friend-types. Smile
Timezone: Mountain (GMT -7)

3. What sort of Rp are you looking for? and do you have a group of elezen you rp with currently? 
I'm a heavy RPer so I tend to look for those types.  Currently just looking for community ties, a larger circle to RP with.  Not currently RPing with other elezen- Anais is a bit uncomfortable around her own people to start with.

RE: Elezen roleplayer base - Kyatai - 09-16-2013

Elezen Name: Chiane N'ardente
Elezen clan: Duskwright
Looking for?: Adventure, intrigue, dark, 'realistic real life' RP. Not fluffy happy silly. I like to span the entire breadth of RP and tell a truly epic story with others
Timezone: meh. CST but that means little as I work nightshift and could be on anytime when I'm not working.
Lore Compliant: Yes... (love learning about Lore and try to stick to it as much as possible- while still making her unique) She was raised in a strong, traditional and rather isolated Clan- but was not of the 'raiding and raising hell' brand of Duskies. That came later after the Calamity and she tends to focus those traits on Garleans. For the most part, she distrusts all that are not "Blood" as she calls it- meaning Duskwright- but is polite about it. Really, really enjoys having the Wildwood Wailers have to salute her as a Serpent Officer.
RP limits: Must know how to communicate well and must have a good OOC relationship with RP partners to have quality RP. There is a trust factor there. I believe in respecting RP partners & their stated stories/backgrounds... and desire the same. I like mature, intelligent and complex RP- so communication is vital. Generally tho, permadeath is out, Romance et. al. is negociable, torture/maiming/ etc is also negociable. I believe in consequences and 99.99% of the time, never retcon. What happens, happens and it further forms my character- unless, of course, the RP/story was so badly handled and done that I just erase the existence from my mind. (aka the kidnapper that I fought to rescue a kid that systematically morphed into a dragon, rainbow light, crystals, amorphous blobs, etc to 'not be caught'.... yeah-no.)

*Am a member of the Duskwright LS "Midnight Sanctuary" and can invite- if other Duskies want in
* Interested in Duskwright cultural RP, Clan stuff, etc. As well as more 'scholarly' pursuits in the Aetherial arts.
* Typically found RPing with Yssen Van, Jaques Guillaume, Valthoran Windwyrd; Hope Van, Vaughn Antain... Would love to meet/RP with others of similar RP interests/goals!

RE: Elezen roleplayer base - Ermina - 09-16-2013

Elezen Name: Solelle Faucillien
Looking for?: I am a medium-heavy RPer, but I've never really thought about preferences for RP. I enjoy all sorts of RP from silly to dark, light-hearted casual to adventure-some.
Timezone: MOUNTAIN TIME

RE: Elezen roleplayer base - Sin - 09-16-2013

Elezen Name: Jullien Marcellaux Sinmal
Elezen clan: Proud Wildwood
Looking for?: Rivals, Friends, Mentors
Timezone: Mountain Time.

I don't have a group of Elezen I rp with currently, but I'm definitely interested. I like more serious RP on the lower end of power levels and higher end of realism. A conjurer mentor to teach this young soldier with an old soul some nifty tricks would be amazing.

RE: Elezen roleplayer base - Michikyou - 09-16-2013

Update:
Remember to contact these players guys, I would love to see an elezen group roleplaying together.
List is up to date, will be starting a Lalafell group too!

RE: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Magellan - 09-16-2013

Elezen Name: Isielin Danar'i
Looking for?: Primarily, I am looking for Wildwood friends for Izzy, or a Duskie friend/rival
Timezone: EST

2. Does your character fit the 'common' lore of your elezen or are they singular? (Eg. Raised by hyur so does not understand X or Y = singular) Isielin was raised in a very traditional Wildwood clan, and knows full well the pride of her people. However, she personally has sought to escape this, and strives to be a much more tolerant, understanding Wildwood

3. What are your Rp limits, if any? (Eg: no permadeath, no ERp etc)
No permadeath unless I say so. In fact, combat in general should be discussed some before hand, since there a hundred different styles for it, and the ability for so much to go wrong. For the most part though, I'm game for anything.

RE: Elezen Roleplayer Directory (with timezone) - Nimilanor - 09-16-2013

Would you be interested in joining a Elezen Rper directory? If so, post:
Aslong as its a Linkshell sure, if its a FC no.

Elezen Name: Nimilanor blackrose
Elezen clan: Blackrose
Looking for?: not entirely sure, for now just rp and who knows were it wil go
Timezone: GMT+2:00  Amsterdam time

2. If you play an Elezen, could you please post your name and 'type' (Dusk or Wild)

Duskwight

As to the sort? well anything really from a normal chat in a tavern, to maybe otherstuff once my char gets to know people and warms up to them!

I do not have a group of elezen i rp with atm, but we shall see how that goes.