Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kieaira Nightsong - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Kieaira Nightsong (/showthread.php?tid=4642)

Kieaira Nightsong - KieairaKitty - 09-19-2013

[Image: ffxiv2013-09-1116-19-06-79_zps82fccf5d.png]
MoogleBasic Info
:

Primary character: Kieaira Nightsong
    Race: Miqo'te - Keepers of the Moon
    Free Company: Astral Aegis

[Image: ffxiv2013-09-1112-27-28-69_zpsffab1208.png]

Chocobo RP Style
:

Amount of RP: Medium/Para RP - I am not always IC, but most times if you stop me for RP, I will RP. (Just send me a tell if you see me running about and want to RP) Also please know, I am a Para-Rper, meaning I generally write at least one paragraph per post.
    Views on RP combat and injuries: Nobody is unvulnerable, everyone needs to be able to take some hits - without going completely overboard and being the person who -always- gets hurt. Healing wise, I personally use practical healing methods mixed with magic to increase healing - But if my character is hurt, she will not be magically fixed by a simple cast of Cure.
    Views on IC romance: If it happens in the storyline, I am all for it.
    Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): My story leaves room for possible older siblings (Or cousins) - if anyone is interested just send me a tell.
    Views on lore: I try my best to stick to the lore, but being new I hope people will forgive me if I ever do break lore... all I ask is that you send me a private message and let me know if I'm way off base. From the other side, I don't mind if people break a little bit of lore here and there, but nothing major (like being the brother of a cannon character)
    Views on chat functions: (/say, /linkshell, etc): /say is -always- IC for me, /tell is OOC unless it is clear that it is IC (By use of quotation marks or simply typing IC at the beginning of the tell)

[Image: ffxiv2013-09-1116-18-23-76_zps59fc660e.png]
TonberryOther Info:

Timezone: EST
    Contact info: Message me here or in-game.
    Tumblr: kieairanightsong.tumblr.com (IC tumblr for my FFXIV character)

[Image: ffxiv2013-09-1915-25-27-30_zpsb9ac3ba4.png]

Kieaira Nightsong did not grow up as most other Keepers of the Moon. Her mother died shortly after childbirth, and her father had died a few months prior in a tragic battle. Having no other kin to care for, she would be left for dead in the middle of a forest.

As luck would have it however, an older Hyur gentleman happened across the babe in the arms of the dying mother, and without hesitation he accepted the babe with the promise to raise her as he would his own child, and so it came to be that the young Miqo'te would be raised by an elderly Hyur couple.

The couple had already been married for thirty some odd years, but sadly had never been able to conceive a child of their own, so to them, this young Miqo'te child, was a blessing sent to them by the Gods.

Nineteen years later, Kieaira would be struck with tragedy when the Hyur couple took ill, and unfortunately passed away. It was then that Kieaira would take her first steps out into Eorzea as an adventurer, heading off into the horizon to make a name for herself, but never forgetting the parents who raised her.