Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas (/showthread.php?tid=4668)

Pages: 1 2 3

Roleplaying Areas - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 09-20-2013

Due to several people posting about how they can't find RP on their server and they just don't know where to go, I hope that this can be of some help. What I implore you existing RP groups, Linkshells, and Free Companies of Balmung to do, is please post an area where you frequently meet up and might be available for walk-up RP as well as what your group does, if applicable. If there are set times that your group's activity is highest, you can add those too. Also, if you know of a place where you see roleplay regularly, feel free to add that area as well. Try to be as specific as possible.

I'll update this post with all other contributions. This isn't a thread that's meant to be here for debates and arguments, it's here to help anyone who is new and looking around for RP.

*If you have a really secretive group of some sort that doesn't take kindly to strangers walking up to you, please don't post your secret hide out. It's kinda... counter productive...

---

Celestial Forge: West Hawker's Alley Last stall. Contact Nel Celestine, IsilmeTuruphant, Miya Sha, Rhio Aldul for RP. This is a business group.

Corvus Cinis: The Bobbing Cork at Fallgourd Float. Throughout the week.
*Current storyline has C.C. in Ishgard.

Europa:  Drowning Wench or Bismarck in Limsa Lominsa. Lately we've been moving to the circular area across from the docks. (Map Below) Also meet at the Quicksand and Gold Court in Ul'dah and Apkulla Falls in Gridania.

The Grindstone:
Central Thanalan outside Ul'dah on the bridge north of the city gates. Wednesdays and Saturdays after 10pm EST/7pm PST. Fighters' Coalition.

Heart of Coeurl:
HyrstMill in the Black Shroud (Gridania). Found more often in the Roost (Gridania), Quicksand (Ul'dah), Drowning Wench (Limsa). Hyrstmill is used more for a general meeting area for tasks, missions and the odd job.

Misericorde: Most of our IC meetings have happened around Limsa Lominsa, and While we always welcome outside RP, we don't exactly partake in Happy Hour.

Mysterium: The Bismarck in Limsa Lominsa. Often ad hoc meet-ups. Usually discussing elements of magic and magical training.

The Salts of Rhotano:
Red Rooster Stead and Wineport.The Stead is sort of a company base for now while Wineport is where we're set up for our tavern.

Soliloquy Performing Arts Tavern: Wine Port (Temporarily; ICly located in Limsa Lomina) Tavern and entertainment RP.

Spectrum Lounge: Bronze Lake

Unaffiliated Potential RP Spots:

- Wineport
- Costa del Sol
- Fallgourd Float
- Camp Bronze Lake
- Drowning Wench
- Quicksand
- Roost
- Bismarck
- Gridania's Amphitheatre
- Bobbing Cork

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Alothia - 09-20-2013

Corvus Cinis frequents the Bobbing Cork at Fallgourd Float throughout the week, and our current storyline has us out in Ishgard.

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - FreelanceWizard - 09-20-2013

Mysterium often meets ad hoc at the Bismarck in Limsa Lominsa. We usually discuss elements of magic and magical training.

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Natya Rudh - 09-21-2013

The Skyguard Corsairs have established their base of operations and staging ground in the fishing port; Crescent Cove with the villagers' consent in exchange for protection.

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Rinh Hallani - 09-21-2013

Europa often has impromptu meet ups at the Drowning Wench or Bismarck in Limsa although lately we've been moving to the circular area across from the docks. I don't know how else to describe it, so behold my amazing Paint skills!

[Image: Pr7tiFx.png]

We also meet at the Quicksand and Gold Court in Ul'dah and Apkulla Falls in Gridania.

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Fox - 09-21-2013

Heart of Coeurl; works out of HyrstMill in the Black Shroud (Gridania). However, we found more often in found at the Roost (Gridania), Quicksand (Ul'dah), Drowning Wench (Limsa). Hyrstmill is used more for a general meeting area for tasks, missions and the odd job.

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Uther - 09-21-2013

I'd love to post here with a definite location, but right now Misericorde is sort of at war with itself... again. Most of the time you can find us in the wild or in random towns across Eorzea. We're busy folk, and we don't really have "usual haunts". I will say that most of our IC meetings have happened around Limsa Lominsa, and we're always popping up at scheduled RPC-wide events, both big and small. Keep in mind though that while we always welcome outside RP, we don't exactly partake in Happy Hour. 

I encourage anyone who can find us to do so. We're a bit rough around the edges, but we're an interesting bunch.

To give some actual answers to the question: there's a lot of general RP that has nothing to do with us at Wineport, Costa del Sol, all around Limsa Lominsa, Fallgourd Float and Camp Bronze Lake. I personally spend a great deal of my time between the Observatorium and Camp Dragonhead.

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 09-21-2013

Thank you guys for all the contributions thus far!

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - TheLastCandle - 09-21-2013

The Drowning Wench, Gridania's Amphitheatre, and the Bobbing Cork are the places where I've had the most success finding impromptu RP.

On another note, I really ought to get around to finding an LS/FC to join.

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Nel Celestine - 09-21-2013

The Celestial Forge (not a linkshell it is a store)

location: west hawkers alley. last stall closest to the ferry

times: any just send on of the store members a /tell to see if we are free to rp

Nel Celestine
Isilme Turuphant
Miya Sha
Rhio Aldul

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Xenedra - 09-21-2013

Soliloquy Performing Arts Tavern often gathers in Wine Port (though it's a temporary location and we claim that out location is in Limsa) for, you'd never guess it, performance and tavern rp : P.

Xenedra Ambreaus (that's me Big Grin!) and Abaigeal Causland would be your contacts Smile.

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Gerik - 09-21-2013

The Spectrum Lounge is at Bronze Lake.

You'd contact Corin Winterborne or Avenio Naemig for that Smile

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 09-21-2013

Thank you for more contributions. I am pretty sure that my OP is being edited by more than just me-- if this is the case and there's a moderator editing that post, you can feel free to take over now that this is started.

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - KitKat - 09-21-2013

The Salts of Rhotano have been using Red Rooster Stead and Wineport for RP. The Stead is sort of a company base for now while Wineport is where we're set up for our tavern.

RE: [Balmung] Roleplaying Areas - Kylin - 09-25-2013

Stickied. Saw a Gilgamesh one as well but it seemed more of a question rather than an OP that was being updated (unless I missed another one). If someone on Gilgamesh wishes to make and update a similar thread, I will sticky that one as well.