Hydaelyn Role-Players
Player Housing Video (TGS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Player Housing Video (TGS) (/showthread.php?tid=4709)

Pages: 1 2 3

Player Housing Video (TGS) - Rhylund - 09-22-2013

My body is ready.

[youtube]Z_15TJde09E[/youtube]

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - elisan - 09-22-2013

awwww yeah. Cant wait!

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - Lost River - 09-22-2013

Simply put: Yes.

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - AdmiralSnackbar - 09-23-2013

Soooooo ready for this. Yes yes yes.

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - Rinh Hallani - 09-23-2013

Do want. But do we know how much it's going to cost yet? I'm scared.

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - Ellie - 09-23-2013

So excited, but also a little bit worried. Every floor seems to be one giant room with pillars. I was really hoping to be able to section things off into rooms, but... I guess it's not a big deal, especially if you can put markers around.

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - DAISHI - 09-23-2013

YOU ALL LAUGHED WHEN I SPENT ALL MY TIME WOOD WORKING AND CHOPPING TREES in 1.0. WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW! HUH!? WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!!!

GeekMoogle

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - K'nahli - 09-23-2013

I want a big house... I need to mooch off someone rich..... anyone? Please? Just a little change?

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - Michikyou - 09-23-2013

Are we allowed to have people actually come INTO our houses?

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - Ronberku - 09-23-2013

(09-23-2013, 06:56 AM)Ellie Wrote: So excited, but also a little bit worried. Every floor seems to be one giant room with pillars. I was really hoping to be able to section things off into rooms, but... I guess it's not a big deal, especially if you can put markers around.

I honestly would love to be able to do this as well. Still, this didn't stop me in FFXI. I simply used partitions to seperate spaces. And I'll most likely do the same thing in FFXIV lol. Placing lines of partitions and creating hallways and seperate rooms through this method. Creativity can go a long way XD.

Still, a real wall would be better.

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - Rhylund - 09-23-2013

Once I'd heard of player housing and the absence of reliable income at max level, getting to 50 took a back seat to acquiring wealth. A million gil later, I only hope it will be enough.

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - Dogberry - 09-23-2013

The house I will own in FFXIV is better, and in a better neighborhood, than the house I own in real life.

Feels good man.

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - Miah Polaali - 09-23-2013

One thing does worry me. That people are going to take their little group of friends and RP with them in the cool homes. And may trigger a decline in RP in majoy cities and across the maps.

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - Katanyae - 09-23-2013

I can't wait!

Yes, I think there will be a small pocket of people going and RPing by themselves. On the other hand, there are people that actually like random open world RP - myself included - and player housing will not change that.

The main thing that I am so very happy about is that this allows for a plethora of public player crafted events, not to mention tavern/storytelling/etc nights.

Will there be a decline in world RP? Probably. But I think the good FAR outweighs the bad.

RE: Player Housing Video (TGS) - Vinter - 09-23-2013

[Image: 163.gif]

*Begins making plans for tribal miqo'te village*