Hydaelyn Role-Players
Character Voice Set - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Character Voice Set (/showthread.php?tid=4731)

Character Voice Set - Nimarhie - 09-24-2013

Which is your favourite (for either sex)?

When I'm making a character in this game, I go through the giggles first and then see what the other emotes sound like. For lalafell it's #8 and on Miqote it's #9; it's the same voice set, but it has the cutest giggle I have ever heard. Ever.

Second favourite on (miqote, dunno what it is on lalafell) it's #4, which also has a really cute giggle, but nothing like #8... also #11 has a nice laugh, but I didn't like how she sounded in the other actions/emotes.

RE: Character Voice Set - K'nahli - 09-24-2013

I didn't like anything except #1 for my miqo'te and my two hy'urs.

RE: Character Voice Set - LiadansWhisper - 09-24-2013

I actually don't remember what voice set I picked.  LOL

RE: Character Voice Set - Xha'li Moui - 09-24-2013

I want to say I used voice #2 for Li, but it might of been #3.

RE: Character Voice Set - E'irawen - 09-25-2013

The voice I liked a lot was in Beta, but I noticed it's not there anymore. It was a female Miqote voice and I loved it specifically because her /laugh emote like was this crazy cackle and she just threw her head back like she'd gone completely mad.

As for which ones I'm actually using. I believe I use #2 on K'aworu, and #7 for Venalis. Both male miqote.

Still making Ophelia.

RE: Character Voice Set - Clover - 09-25-2013

I only liked the Japanese sets 1 and 2. The rest are not of my liking at all.

RE: Character Voice Set - Cato - 09-25-2013

(09-24-2013, 06:49 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: I actually don't remember what voice set I picked.  LOL

Same here. I vaguely recall picking the one that felt like it fit Theodric best, though...I can't recall which one it was. It's not like it's tied to much beyond a few emotes and combat actions so I guess it doesn't matter much.

RE: Character Voice Set - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 09-25-2013

I'm not sure which Roegadyn voice I picked... I want to say either 6 or 7. Either way, my /doze is -legendary- in my LS. Big Grin

RE: Character Voice Set - Nimarhie - 09-25-2013

Lalafell doze while sitting down. Cutest thing... oh wait, everything they do is "cutest thing ever."

I might have been listening to the Japanese voice sets since I have the voice overs set to Japanese. Hm...

RE: Character Voice Set - TheLastCandle - 09-25-2013

Elezen voice #9 (I think it was..) was the only one that had a suitably Teverielesque laugh, so that's the one I picked.

RE: Character Voice Set - Roda - 09-25-2013

I use voice #3 on my Miqo'te.
It's a bit raspy, but still retains its adorableness.
Plus it's the one that sounds least like she's taking a difficult poo when I /furious.

RE: Character Voice Set - Otte - 09-25-2013

I think it chose voice #12 for Otte, since it sounded most boyish of the female Miqo'te voices, but still had some cuteness to it.