Hydaelyn Role-Players
Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies (/showthread.php?tid=4857)

Pages: 1 2

Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-01-2013

So sorry about that, new ones! The servers went down and I don't know if they're coming back up or when they will. If you guys would like to get in touch with me for questions or anything that I wasn't able to address in game, please PM me or even better, add me to skype. 

If things stay down too long, I'll just have to assume that Faye's healing worked and pick things up with you guys again separately at the next available opportunity.

Sorry again about that cut off and that I also don't recognize all your screen names on the forums. Q_Q;;

RE: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - Faye - 10-01-2013

;-; Server whyyyyyyy

RE: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - Karaan - 10-01-2013

It was nice to see the fight and it gives me interest to try next time the Grindstone made an event or some sparring.

RE: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 12:18 AM)Faye Wrote: ;-; Server whyyyyyyy

Maybe they decided this was the last straw and Sio should be dead. Q_Q

(10-01-2013, 12:19 AM)Karaan Wrote: It was nice to see the fight and it gives me interest to try next time the Grindstone made an event or some sparring.

By all means! Super happy you guys got to see it, Val is an awesome combat RPer and I will be happy to make sure you get some sparring in as well. Our next event will be Wednesday!

RE: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - Fen - 10-01-2013

Everyone else got the error, too?

RE: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 12:21 AM)Fen Wrote: Everyone else got the error, too?

Aye, sir.

RE: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - ketididnot - 10-01-2013

I probably should've invited Ty to the LS, but I didn't. Does anyone remember his character's full name? It was Tylarc Cae'... something... ;;;

Also, if Sio died A'khenna would cry rivers.

(10-01-2013, 12:22 AM)ketididnot Wrote: I probably should've invited Ty to the LS, but I didn't. Does anyone remember his character's full name? It was Tylarc Cae'... something... ;;;

That's part of why I started the thread. I honestly didn't see how many pearls you handed out ICly.

Is okay. Her spirit will protects joo forevah. TT_TT

RE: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - Fen - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 12:22 AM)Siobhain Wrote:

Aye, sir.

Well, poo. -_-

RE: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - Karaan - 10-01-2013

Since I know that the server are handle in Montréal, I'm sure someone miss understand the PST and EST in the message, like always Sad

RE: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - ketididnot - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 12:23 AM)Siobhain Wrote:
(10-01-2013, 12:22 AM)ketididnot Wrote: I probably should've invited Ty to the LS, but I didn't. Does anyone remember his character's full name? It was Tylarc Cae'... something... ;;;

That's part of why I started the thread. I honestly didn't see how many pearls you handed out ICly.

Is okay. Her spirit will protects joo forevah. TT_TT
I'm pretty sure he was the only one I didn't invite. Well, besides the elezen, but she was only visiting, I think, and disappeared before the crash.

RE: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - Davian Ackerman - 10-01-2013

Yep! Seems like Balmung is the only one affected and they are working on it now. Add me to Skype! rian.nightfall

RE: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - DAISHI - 10-01-2013

AND I WAS JUST STARTING TO FARM TOMESTONES

RE: Grindstone New Members -- Crash Apologies - Sulie Spellouise - 10-01-2013

The Elezen; Amelie Marout would have stayed longer if it weren't for a prior engagement! Hope to get to watch again sometime soon though Smile

(10-01-2013, 12:38 AM)DAISHI Wrote: AND I WAS JUST STARTING TO FARM TOMESTONES

I'M SO SORRY. DIGIORNO IS BETTER THO.

(10-01-2013, 12:38 AM)Sulie Spellouise Wrote: The Elezen; Amelie Marout would have stayed longer if it weren't for a prior engagement! Hope to get to watch again sometime soon though Smile

Totally welcome to visit us any time! Big Grin