Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-23-2015

Since the Valentione's Day Massacre, the Grindstone has paid out 300,000 gil to its winners.

Half of that has gone to Sounsy.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 03-25-2015

(03-23-2015, 12:24 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Since the Valentione's Day Massacre, the Grindstone has paid out 300,000 gil to its winners.

Half of that has gone to Sounsy.
Sounsyy cheats her shield adds +500 to her rolls. We will dethrone her one way or another!

/evil plot

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Oscare - 03-25-2015

inb4a0

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 03-25-2015

Sorry Oscare. Reiner beat you with /random 0 already.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-28-2015

And here I was worried when it got to be 9:30 and we only had about ten people lined up...

[Image: idV5VGH.jpg]

24 people beating themselves senseless!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 03-28-2015

(03-28-2015, 10:13 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: And here I was worried when it got to be 9:30 and we only had about ten people lined up...

[Image: idV5VGH.jpg]

24 people beating themselves senseless!
Nothing will stop the Grindstone! *flex* Senseless violence > all

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Edda - 03-28-2015

Aw damn, is that Grishild the Ungood I see walking off there? She must be salty she lost again.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - T'caska Khevo - 03-28-2015

I was able to come this time! Although a little late. The view from the rock is nice though!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 03-28-2015

I get to brag about two things today lel. 

1 - Aaron vs Sounsyy (great battle and thanks for agreeing btw Sounsy!)

2 - He got to rek dat op shield. 

Sounsy senpai has acknowledged my skillz. If she wins again im totally gonna feel like a god.

Regardless of me losing this grindstone first round finally with a 100 Tongue guess RNGesus wont give me everything.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - T'caska Khevo - 03-28-2015

Its funny how easily you can become a bit starstruck from seeing some of the most RPC people out in the world.

OMG its a Warren, and a Berrod, and a Chachanji, and a Brianna! Theres so many cool people here!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-28-2015

(03-28-2015, 10:20 PM)Edda Wrote: Aw damn, is that Grishild the Ungood I see walking off there? She must be salty she lost again.

She never wins, but she shows up every week. I can't complain!

(03-28-2015, 10:29 PM)Tcaska Khevo Wrote: I was able to come this time! Although a little late. The view from the rock is nice though!

We're happy to have you! And yes, the rock is the best which is why I stand on it. My rock.

(03-28-2015, 11:10 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(03-28-2015, 10:29 PM)T Wrote: I was able to come this time! Although a little late. The view from the rock is nice though!

We're happy to have you! And yes, the rock is the best which is why I stand on it. My rock.
Berrod looks a little too menacing up there, i think ill stay down here where its safe...

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 03-28-2015

(03-28-2015, 11:06 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(03-28-2015, 10:20 PM)Edda Wrote: Aw damn, is that Grishild the Ungood I see walking off there? She must be salty she lost again.

She never wins, but she shows up every week. I can't complain!
Grishild and Bri are like sisters. We both never win and everyone beats us up!

Matthrian Gothmyr ©would happen. Her glob of snot, salive and what ever else slowly fell down before breaking off and falling down towards him. He let out a gasp of air. And then it happened. He felt the warm glob of snot hit the back of his throat. He started to cough more and more. His eyes widened. He swallowed hard. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" He roared out. He just swallowed it. What...the fuck. With an enraged roar he bucked his hips upwards in means to turn her over to where he would have her©
J'tehn Tia: Heh. Might 'ave distracted me, then. With 'at low hung shirt.
Matthrian Gothmyr ©pinned and if he did he would drive a plated elbow towards her jaw.
T'caska Khevo: ((EWWWWWW))
J'tehn Tia: Tis hard to focus on yer opponent, if they're so easy on the eyes.
Misae Duskseeker: ((OMFG LOL))
Misae Duskseeker: ((Jesus this is way too funny xD))
Scarlet Snow: "Fine... i wont make any mor questions of this... ill take it for what it is..."
Brianna Dunham: ( <3 )