Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 03-28-2015

(03-28-2015, 11:25 PM)T Wrote: Matthrian Gothmyr ©would happen. Her glob of snot, salive and what ever else slowly fell down before breaking off and falling down towards him. He let out a gasp of air. And then it happened. He felt the warm glob of snot hit the back of his throat. He started to cough more and more. His eyes widened. He swallowed hard. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" He roared out. He just swallowed it. What...the fuck. With an enraged roar he bucked his hips upwards in means to turn her over to where he would have her©
J'tehn Tia: Heh. Might 'ave distracted me, then. With 'at low hung shirt.
Matthrian Gothmyr ©pinned and if he did he would drive a plated elbow towards her jaw.
T'caska Khevo: ((EWWWWWW))
J'tehn Tia: Tis hard to focus on yer opponent, if they're so easy on the eyes.
Misae Duskseeker: ((OMFG LOL))
Misae Duskseeker: ((Jesus this is way too funny xD))
Scarlet Snow: "Fine... i wont make any mor questions of this... ill take it for what it is..."
Brianna Dunham: ( <3 )
The full version if anyone wishes to see the glory

Brianna Dunham huffed as she attempted to clear her mind. He was right. She needed to stop letting his words get to her when she knew she could kick his ass at home. She took a breath as she cleared her mind, allowing her body to relax as she shifted to the side to allow his lance to pass by. She then moved forward and attempted to spear Matthrian to the ground. She had to get some payback and this is where she would try. IF she did get him she would try and pin him. Her lips would open as she pulled in-
Brianna Dunham |air to try and pull in what snot she could from her nose, using her tongue to close off the back of her throat. She would get as much as she could and lean over his face, allowing it to drip out and hang a loogie right over it.
Matthrian Gothmyr thrusted into the dirt. He smirked. "There we go..." He muttered to himself. He would slowly stand up thinking that she would be off to the side taunting him. His emerald hues opened to see no one where. All of a sudden he felt his waist get hit, his vision of the dirt slowly turn into the sky. The mans lance flew into the air and landed into the dirt behind him. He groaned loudly as Brianna found her mark. He groaned there, winded. While she was straddling him, pinning him the unthinkable©
Matthrian Gothmyr ©would happen. Her glob of snot, salive and what ever else slowly fell down before breaking off and falling down towards him. He let out a gasp of air. And then it happened. He felt the warm glob of snot hit the back of his throat. He started to cough more and more. His eyes widened. He swallowed hard. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" He roared out. He just swallowed it. What...the fuck. With an enraged roar he bucked his hips upwards in means to turn her over to where he would have her©
Matthrian Gothmyr ©pinned and if he did he would drive a plated elbow towards her jaw.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Virella - 03-28-2015

(03-28-2015, 11:25 PM)T Wrote: Matthrian Gothmyr ©would happen. Her glob of snot, salive and what ever else slowly fell down before breaking off and falling down towards him. He let out a gasp of air. And then it happened. He felt the warm glob of snot hit the back of his throat. He started to cough more and more. His eyes widened. He swallowed hard. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" He roared out. He just swallowed it. What...the fuck. With an enraged roar he bucked his hips upwards in means to turn her over to where he would have her©
Scarlet Snow: "Fine... i wont make any mor questions of this... ill take it for what it is..."

... I wish I was there now.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Matthrian - 03-29-2015

...Well I did tell her I was hungry...

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Aaron - 03-29-2015

(03-28-2015, 11:45 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
The full version if anyone wishes to see the glory

Brianna Dunham huffed as she attempted to clear her mind. He was right. She needed to stop letting his words get to her when she knew she could kick his ass at home. She took a breath as she cleared her mind, allowing her body to relax as she shifted to the side to allow his lance to pass by. She then moved forward and attempted to spear Matthrian to the ground. She had to get some payback and this is where she would try. IF she did get him she would try and pin him. Her lips would open as she pulled in-
Brianna Dunham |air to try and pull in what snot she could from her nose, using her tongue to close off the back of her throat. She would get as much as she could and lean over his face, allowing it to drip out and hang a loogie right over it.
Matthrian Gothmyr thrusted into the dirt. He smirked. "There we go..." He muttered to himself. He would slowly stand up thinking that she would be off to the side taunting him. His emerald hues opened to see no one where. All of a sudden he felt his waist get hit, his vision of the dirt slowly turn into the sky. The mans lance flew into the air and landed into the dirt behind him. He groaned loudly as Brianna found her mark. He groaned there, winded. While she was straddling him, pinning him the unthinkable©
Matthrian Gothmyr ©would happen. Her glob of snot, salive and what ever else slowly fell down before breaking off and falling down towards him. He let out a gasp of air. And then it happened. He felt the warm glob of snot hit the back of his throat. He started to cough more and more. His eyes widened. He swallowed hard. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" He roared out. He just swallowed it. What...the fuck. With an enraged roar he bucked his hips upwards in means to turn her over to where he would have her©
. . . . . . . .

Rule of thumb. Never go against Brianna.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Whittledown - 03-29-2015

It was fun stopping by even though Hornet didn't even get to wreck a single fool (Lost in the first round? The shame!)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Jancis - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 08:25 AM)Whittledown Wrote: Hornet didn't even get to wreck a single fool.

She did get to hug a fool! Laugh

Awesome fight with Sounsyy vs. Leanne! It was a close battle in the third round; worthy of two prior Champions!

[Image: NSkiwnC.jpg]

And here's Berry talking about something. Maybe the secret that lies within his tummy. Who knows, it's too windy to hear anyone. (I know the secret)

[Image: 0DghYCB.jpg]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 03-29-2015

(03-29-2015, 12:16 PM)Jancis Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 08:25 AM)Whittledown Wrote: Hornet didn't even get to wreck a single fool.

She did get to hug a fool! Laugh

Awesome fight with Sounsyy vs. Leanne! It was a close battle in the third round; worthy of two prior Champions!

[Image: NSkiwnC.jpg]

And here's Berry talking about something. Maybe the secret that lies within his tummy. Who knows, it's too windy to hear anyone. (I know the secret)

[Image: 0DghYCB.jpg]
And suddenly I am seeing Berrod pregnant.

THANKS JANCIS!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 03-29-2015

he does seem to be glowing a little bit..... o______O;;

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Star Lin - 03-30-2015

And again I didn't take many shots at the grindstone.  But here is a couple that might be fun to see.

[Image: ffxiv_03282015_234050.jpg]
John has join the others to watch Sounsyy's third round fight.  It was great.

[Image: ffxiv_03292015_010909.jpg]
Yes, John is without his shirt in this picture.  It was sacrifice for bandages earlier.  Poor John was blushing so badly especially when Sei asked "Where is your shirt?"

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-30-2015

Dear Grindstone Attendees:

Can we have approximately 1000% more of this?

Seth Rollins takes a running leap and attempts to stomp Randy Orton's face into the ground.
Random! Seth Rollins rolls a 17!
Random! Randy Orton rolls a 647!
Randy Orton RKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
Random! Randy Orton rolls a 999!
Random! Seth Rollins rolls a 0!

[Image: m4ALEPX.gif]

Warren Castille: Randy Orton defeats Seth Rollins.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 12:04 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Dear Grindstone Attendees:

Can we have approximately 1000% more of this?

Seth Rollins takes a running leap and attempts to stomp Randy Orton's face into the ground.
Random! Seth Rollins rolls a 17!
Random! Randy Orton rolls a 647!
Randy Orton RKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
Random! Randy Orton rolls a 999!
Random! Seth Rollins rolls a 0!

[Image: m4ALEPX.gif]

Warren Castille: Randy Orton defeats Seth Rollins.
I hate randy.  So so much.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 03-30-2015

Not a fan myself, but amazing move set-up is amazing.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 03-30-2015

(03-30-2015, 12:21 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Not a fan myself, but amazing move set-up is amazing.
True. Can't deny the skills but the attitude..urgh. I can't stand so many of these new wrestlers anymore. It is like they are trying to bring back the attitude generation without all of the awesome higynx that came with it.

Back on topic. .yay grindstone

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-04-2015

[Image: 7ICITIE.jpg]

Happy to announce the Grindstone is now popular enough to attract poorly-writing trolls intentionally standing in people!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-04-2015

Preliminary pictures while the final is currently underway!

A small, intimate crowd tonight!

[Image: N6JdD8w.jpg]

Warren actually got to walk around and oversee everything!

[Image: AHGTopG.jpg]

Brianna Dunham waits eagerly for her opponent to be healed.

[Image: LeE5t0B.jpg]

This is it! The final match!

[Image: vK4kVMV.jpg]