Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) (/showthread.php?tid=4919)

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 12:34 PM)Hammersmith Wrote: Was my first time there Sunday, continue to be impressed with how good the fight-posts are and how good-sportsmanship the people in these are.

(I hung up RP fighting with strangers for a long while because of Dick-Measuring being more important than The Story.  This is a breath of fresh air)

That's really encouraging to read. In a setting where your dick can only be 1d1000 ilms long, and it fluctuates every action, it makes for a pretty "fair" environment. I'm glad you enjoyed it, your posts were a lot of fun to read and I had multiple folks in my party commenting that they were glad to see them.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Sounsyy - 04-25-2015

I'm really excited for Grindstone tonight. As far as I'm concerned, I'm already a winner...

[Image: 8vLWay1.png]

[Image: uuxnecm.png]

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 04-25-2015

I have an odd feeling I'm being watched...

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Meena - 04-25-2015

If Gin somehow manages to win a round, she'll faint in shock.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Seye Qhesu - 04-25-2015

(04-25-2015, 08:13 PM)Meena Wrote: If Gin somehow manages to win a round, she'll faint in shock.
*gives Gin her Roll herp*

:3

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Unnamed Mercenary - 04-25-2015

(04-25-2015, 08:13 PM)Meena Wrote: If Gin somehow manages to win a round, she'll faint in shock.

That just means one of our lovely GS healers will try to help out!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Unnamed Mercenary - 04-25-2015

[Image: mwVpWmY.jpg]

And it begins

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-25-2015

Thirty-four of you maniacs tonight. I actually had to go and make a linkshell to keep track of all of my healers and overseers!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Mikh'a - 04-26-2015

[Image: mw16rfw.png]

It's the final countdoooooooown~

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Rhianna - 04-26-2015

Thank you for allowing Ceilia to participate. It was fun! ...Now she needs to go home and rethink her life. :3

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Star Lin - 04-26-2015

[Image: ffxiv_04252015_200834.jpg]

Berrod stop by before the rest of the crazy gather and John got to worry over his injuries that Berrod had.  Thus, John and Berrod friendship is born.  It was so sweet....until Flynt and a couple of others started cheering on them to kiss.

[Image: ffxiv_04252015_220528.jpg]

Picture taken just before the Grindstone started.  Got some nice RP in before I had to leave for the night.  Sis had to use my computer, so I had it that John's unit got call in for an Amalj'aa raid.  Hope to have the aftermath of that battle in Healer's heart post.

Please look forward to it.  Hai.

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Renata Lynn - 04-26-2015

(04-25-2015, 10:18 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: [Image: mwVpWmY.jpg]

And it begins
Erhmahgerd, I'm in a screenshot!!!

ETA: What a final fight between Sounsyy and Elyscia!!!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Warren Castille - 04-26-2015

A million thanks to everyone who showed up to fight, everyone who showed up to watch, and everyone who stumbled upon the event! We saw Sounsyy Mirke get denied her FOURTH championship in recent months and crowned a new champion in Elyscia Silverkin! We had a huge turnout - as has been the precedent in recent time - and the Grindstone is always happy to host!

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - Kiri Kimori - 04-27-2015

OOoooh?! Miss El won?! I remember her, she's the lady I beat in the finals to become champion before...  Looks like it's time to make a comeback! I was unfortunatly tied up scavenging for parts in Carteneu and fending off attackers there that last competition.   But I SHALL RETURN! Laugh    
 As for El, perhaps I should seek her out more! Get in more practice! same with that Miqo that got me the week before last.  

Thank you for hosting such things to be able to challenge my skill and bring my tri... hmmm my family honor without having to worry about cleanup afterwards!

Until next time!
~Kiri

RE: The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central) - DoomsdayClock - 04-27-2015

Low blowed out in the first round. Sad
The big nightmare will take the crown someday. I need to make some WWE style promos...
on a serious note its great to see not only new faces, but the regulars coming back week after week. its quite a plot point now for some folks Moogle