Hydaelyn Role-Players
Lucinne Jandalaine Needs a Friend! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Lucinne Jandalaine Needs a Friend! (/showthread.php?tid=4950)

Lucinne Jandalaine Needs a Friend! - Lost River - 10-07-2013

My duskwight Lucinne Jandalaine has been spending far too much time serving her country Ul'dah as an Immortal Flames soldier. She needs some down time... and sadly, she has little to no friends! We need to fix that.

Are you up to the task to befriending (or becoming a rival) of a quirky Duskwight transplanted in the desert?!

If so, respond here, send me an IM, seek me out in game, do all of the above! I look forward to RPing with you.

RE: Lucinne Jandalaine Needs a Friend! - Rosekitten - 10-07-2013

Well seeing as things have calmed down for the stuff I was dealing with... I can finally focus on some rp'ing~!

I can admit I'd love to try though I hope it doesn't spin off into rivals.. I think my character has enough things against him he doesn't need more rivals xD ...

RE: Lucinne Jandalaine Needs a Friend! - Olofantur - 10-07-2013

Feel free to message me in game or on the RPC, i'll be on tonight working through some minor commissions but always look forward to meeting other dashing, daring and dualistic Duskwight desert dwellers (yay alliteration!).

If you don't catch me in the interim, I'll be attending the Coffer and Coffin event on the 19th.

Best of luck in Eorzea /salute.

RE: Lucinne Jandalaine Needs a Friend! - Lost River - 10-07-2013

Duskwight Warriors together! We shall build a shield-wall and defend the desert! Pale as the moon, dark as the night; we shall persevere and destroy our enemies!

RE: Lucinne Jandalaine Needs a Friend! - TheLastCandle - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 03:18 PM)Olofantur Wrote: Feel free to message me in game or on the RPC, i'll be on tonight working through some minor commissions but always look forward to meeting other dashing, daring and dualistic Duskwight desert dwellers (yay alliteration!).

If you don't catch me in the interim, I'll be attending the Coffer and Coffin event on the 19th.

Best of luck in Eorzea /salute.

Masterfully done, good sir.

And, of course, both of you should keep an eye out for Teveriel. He's more of a witty, wayward, and world-weary Wildwood, but I'm always doubly glad to meet any Elezen roleplayers out there since there seems to be so few of us out there. Looking forward to hearing from you!

RE: Lucinne Jandalaine Needs a Friend! - Olofantur - 10-07-2013

Well done Teveriel.

Quarimar is more of a "stick it in a jar and study it until it dies" type, but a little wall building would probably do him good.

...spent to long being idle among the flower-smellers of Gridania.

RE: Lucinne Jandalaine Needs a Friend! - Rosekitten - 10-07-2013

I should rephrase i probably won't be on my rp character this evening ^^; husband is off work thus i'm on my character i keep with his. 

Though on the note of elezen rp'res .. i've seen one personally? xD Ina LS with elezen's but no ones really taking the step forward to get together (plus theres never more then like 3-4 on at a time).

RE: Lucinne Jandalaine Needs a Friend! - Yloise - 10-13-2013

Yloise is a transplanted Goldsmith in Ul'dah right now. See if we can touch bases sometime.

RE: Lucinne Jandalaine Needs a Friend! - Faye - 10-14-2013

I'm always happy to RP! I have a few characters available. Feel free to send me a tell anytime Smile