Hydaelyn Role-Players
Karuma Hitamara - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Karuma Hitamara (/showthread.php?tid=5092)

Karuma Hitamara - Karuma - 10-16-2013

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:Karuma Hitamara
  • Primary character:Karuma Hitamara
  • Linkshells:None yet.
  • Primary RP linkshell:Haven't decided.

[*]

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Well, after a long time of thinking and reconsidering and pondering. I've come to the conclusion that i'm somewhere between a Medium and a Heavy Roleplayer. I've Roleplayed many times and I have a lot of experience, though i can say i haven't done a Roleplay on this scale before. Old english isn't my strong suit, but i know a bit of the Eorzean Lore so hopefully that'll back me up.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • I'm all for it. No problems here with taking a few injuries during RP Combat, though you have to consult with me before initiating an attack. I dont want to be mortally injured by a passing thug, if you know what I mean.

• Views on IC romance:
  • Totally, romance always makes things interesting. Just dont come onto me at the local Inn and think you'll be my soulmate for life, thats not my style. I'm more likely to fall for a childhood friend or a star-crossed lover than to fall head over heels for a prostitute, excuse my french. Yes, i am an Erotic Roleplayer as well.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Let me just say this here and now, to prevent any unnecessary questions from being asked. Karuma doesn't have any family. He was orphaned and thus learned to survive on his own, his first weapon of choice being a Bow since he was a child. Upon arriving to the city-state Gridania the people showed him much generosity and he opted to join their Grand Company to repay them. I'll Welcome Friends, Enemies, Adopted Family, and Colleagues. It's a boring world without someone to live in it with.

• Views on lore:
  • I adore the Lore of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. I only regret that i didn't study more on it before i'd began playing the game. I know quite a bit for a new comer, starting playing the game almost a week ago now. Give or take 2 or 3 days. If anyone who's a Lore Lover approached my character with hopes of speaking of Lore and Information i'd merely Roleplay back as my character would react, knowing nothing of the Lore and asking questions to further his knowledge.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • I Love the fact that Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is such a easy game to Roleplay in, the environment of the game itself just screams role playability. In Cutscenes your character actually talks on Linkshells and you chose options for your character to say. I use /say for RP purposes along with /em. I'm still new to this interface so forgive me if i do things in a novice sense, i'm not accustomed to this style of RP. Anything i type will most likely come out sounding as if my Character said it, so no matter what i'm up to don't be afraid to approach me, unless you must consult with me in /tell about the details beforehand. The times I will be busy or unlikely to Roleplay i shall tell you aloud or through /tell.

[*]

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:Central 
  • Time Zone
  • Contact info:Message me or Email me In-game.
    Or you could add my Skype account: Jellal_

[*]

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~