Hydaelyn Role-Players
Absion Beonaria - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Absion Beonaria (/showthread.php?tid=5107)

Absion Beonaria - Absion - 10-16-2013

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:Absion Beonaria
  • Primary character:...Absion Beonaria
  • Linkshells:Inner Light, Fangs of Fenrir
  • Primary RP linkshell:None sadly

[*]

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • I enjoy all styles and it depends on the person I am currently IC with. I would love to find some people to RP on the Heavy side with however.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • They make me more interesting and they make you more interesting. Nothing screams history like scars and tattoos.

• Views on IC romance:
  • If I find someone interesting enough sure. I agree with natural progressions when it comes to my character's relationships.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • My character's backstory is heavily dependent on this so...me gusta?

• Views on lore:
  • I love it. Cant have enough of it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • Im good with whichever.

[*]

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:EST
  • Contact info:Pvt here or /tell in game

[*]

IV. Backstory

I traveled the land as a spinning whirlwind of blood red. My axe would dance, its fury a manifestation of Rhalgr's destructive might. I abandoned the name passed down from my mother and upon entering the brotherhood of Inner Light took the new surname Beonaria marking my commitment to my new family. One night after my usual hunt under the loving gaze of Menphina I found upon returning to my tent on the outskirts of Ul'dah a lovely young maiden. A Lohengarde, her skin the color of burnt cinnamon, her hair like flowing snow called to me saying that she had once been saved by my group of traveling comrades and she had searched me out to show her gratitude. The fool I was back then is shameful for me to remember. Oh how time changes us... Needless to say the next morning I awoke with a new perspective of life. My tent was larger then I remembered, my strong tail was no where to be found and the desert sun's rays seemed muffled to my eyes. The wine the Roegadyn dame had me drink the night before had quite the effect on my body while I slept. I awoke a Lalafell hardly able to life my axe. The initial confusion and then laughter of my compatriots did nothing to salve the wound. As I traveled the lands in search of who had done this to me I came across the Arcanist guild's Headmaster who had his way of examining me as quite the curiosity. He handed me a Grimoire stating that my aetheric capabilities were vast and that my years wielding an axe were wasted opportunity. I became engrossed in the ways of Arcanum. I now spend my days as the group's Scholar researching what was done to me and learning to live without my tail.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~