Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Quest for a Home (Server Vote--concluded) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote--concluded) (/showthread.php?tid=513)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - falcolas - 09-02-2010

I do apologize if I have come off strongly, but I do have strong opinions. That said, the thread has seemed pretty good by my eyes. Conflict will always exist, and all things considered I think we worked through it with a good amount of civility.

-Falcolas

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Vareal - 09-02-2010

Looks like Besaid is in the lead now. And with only 2 hours left to vote, I might as well re-roll... well, once it's confrimed.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Ozak Kuzak - 09-02-2010

falcolas Wrote:I do apologize if I have come off strongly, but I do have strong opinions. That said, the thread has seemed pretty good by my eyes. Conflict will always exist, and all things considered I think we worked through it with a good amount of civility.

-Falcolas

That's true. I've seen alot worse on FFXI forums back in the day.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Soren Miren - 09-02-2010

Compared to the Aion server vote, this has been a walk in the park. Disney-esque singing shrubberies included. :flower:

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Ellion Goto - 09-02-2010

Besaid rolls off my accent better <_<;

Lindblum just sounds awkward to me.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - ArmachiA - 09-02-2010

falcolas Wrote:I do apologize if I have come off strongly, but I do have strong opinions. That said, the thread has seemed pretty good by my eyes. Conflict will always exist, and all things considered I think we worked through it with a good amount of civility.

-Falcolas

It's the internet, everyone's tones can seem harsh to people who are looking for it. I think you were fine Wink

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Trine - 09-02-2010

As long as we're all together in the end, I could really care less where we end up. I'd be annoyed at the fact that I have to reroll my char if this weren't open beta though... But I guess that's what I get for picking Wutai ^_^'

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - River - 09-02-2010

ArmachiA Wrote:Then I haven't been saying it right because I am not promoting a certain server. I just thought the "Lindblum is so popular we gotta move!" was odd.

Armi, okay, okay. Okay. We get it. After the like, sixth time. We get it. Tongue

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Kylin - 09-02-2010

For future reference, how is Besaid actually pronounced? I'm sure it was spoken via voice acting in FFX but I can't recall >.>

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - ArmachiA - 09-02-2010

Keir Wrote:
ArmachiA Wrote:Then I haven't been saying it right because I am not promoting a certain server. I just thought the "Lindblum is so popular we gotta move!" was odd.

Armi, okay, okay. Okay. We get it. After the like, sixth time. We get it. Tongue

I've already changed my vote to Besaid Tongue

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Asyria - 09-02-2010

I vote Istory. >.>

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Soren Miren - 09-02-2010

Asyria Wrote:I vote Istory. >.>

>.>
<.<

Here kitty kitty...I've got a nice [size=xx-smal]cyanide-laced[/size] salmon for you!

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - falcolas - 09-02-2010

Short e, long A? Been awhile since I've heard it personally, but that's how I remember it.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - foxfirestorm - 09-02-2010

Castiel Wrote:For future reference, how is Besaid actually pronounced? I'm sure it was spoken via voice acting in FFX but I can't recall >.>

Bee-s-aid

If I remember right.

Re: The Quest for a Home (Server Vote) - Lunaticked - 09-02-2010

I really wanted Mysidia, as every time I read the name the music of the town pops into my head, but...I'd rather continue to push Lindblum out of the lead and went with Besaid. Bah, voting with my mind instead of my heart.