Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] (/showthread.php?tid=5207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Ventus Zeruel - 10-22-2013

The Master Linkshell Proposal

RENEWAL

As of October 21st 2015, The Master Linkshell was extinguished and renewed, any linkshells or free companies listed has been erased and will need to be re-submitted by their leaders.

So I've notice a lot of people have been wanting to communicate with each other and get events rolling via cross-linkshell/Free company communication. 

Ul'Dah Garden is offering a solution to those who wish to do as such. So as it is completely optional, we agree that it may be good for our Linkshell/FC leaders and officers to join this LS, and make it our in game way of communicating with each other.

This will allow us to communicate freely and openly by discussing various events
and other roleplay gatherings that we may have an idea for.

Shell Moderators
Ventus Zeruel
Rai Vaara

Conditions and Notes of the LS

• 1. Leaders and Officers only
    (This keeps it organized and small, so those who run the various groups can communicate more professionally.)

• 2. OOC Only
    (This is self-explanatory)

• 3. Be respectful.
    (We don't want linkshells to be arguing back and forth, if you don't like a specific leader of a shell, keep it to yourself)

• 4. Be friendly
    (Feel free to talk openly, have fun!)

• 5. Contact for Invitations
    As we are getting members rather quickly, I do ask that the leaders of the shell converse and consider those who come into our linkpearl. It may become a little more strict. Though as long as you provide good ideas and interaction for the community then they are welcome to join!

• THE GOLDEN RULE

Please keep in mind the status of democracy within the shell. We do not tolerate name shaming or hatred of any sort. if you have a problem with a person or company in the linkpearl then talk it out with them in private! Any evidence of attacking another's reputation or well being over petty biased opinions will be susceptible to immediate removal. We're here to get along and help promote each other and grow as a community. This is by no means a shell for cliques and popularity competitions. Help everyone out and have fun. 

-----

So with that all said and done, I hope that this can get us all finally talking to each other. Now I will note that if something like this already exists, that I knew nothing of it yet...and I'd appreciate a possible invite to such LS.

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-22-2013

This sounds like a great idea! As the leader of the Grindstone, I'm all for it. <3

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Ventus Zeruel - 10-22-2013

(10-22-2013, 03:46 PM)Siobhain Wrote: This sounds like a great idea! As the leader of the Grindstone, I'm all for it. <3
Thanks for your input ^__^ I'll invite you in game and put your ls's name up.

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 10-22-2013

(10-22-2013, 03:50 PM)VentusZeruel Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 03:46 PM)Siobhain Wrote: This sounds like a great idea! As the leader of the Grindstone, I'm all for it. <3

Thank you, thank you. You are quick! Like greased lightning!

(10-22-2013, 03:53 PM)Siobhain Wrote:

I try to be xD What's your ign? o.o

(10-22-2013, 03:53 PM)VentusZeruel Wrote:

Siobhain Surtsthalwyn but I won't be able to log in for a while. My little boy is sleeping in my bedroom so I hate to go in and wake him from his nap prematurely, otherwise he gets mad at me. I'm on another computer atm.

(10-22-2013, 03:55 PM)Siobhain Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 03:53 PM)VentusZeruel Wrote:

Siobhain Surtsthalwyn but I won't be able to log in for a while. My little boy is sleeping in my bedroom so I hate to go in and wake him from his nap prematurely, otherwise he gets mad at me. I'm on another computer atm.
Alright I'll contact you when you're able to get on then, justm ake sure to add Ventus Zeruel when you do.

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Naunet - 10-22-2013

Can't wait to get ideas flowing. Smile More communication is never a bad thing.

(10-22-2013, 04:25 PM)Naunet Wrote: Can't wait to get ideas flowing. Smile More communication is never a bad thing.
Indeed! It's very good to see we alreayd have so many guilds willing to cooperate and join together ^^.

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Vokcas - 10-22-2013

Headmaster of Gridania Garden, I find this is a nice way for a number of guilds to communicate with each other while keeping it in a manner that everyone can stay in the loop. I support this idea and will help out any way I can.

Vok~

Good! So far we have 8 different guilds contributing! Thanks for your support guys ^^

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Thrice - 10-22-2013

RP Officers for Hungry Wolf Shizu Ayana and Jack Swift. We would love to join, if you'll have us.

(10-22-2013, 07:08 PM)Thrice Wrote: RP Officers for Hungry Wolf Shizu Ayana and Jack Swift. We would love to join, if you'll have us.
Added, invited and posted your name up ^_^

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Tyriont - 10-22-2013

I'll happily sign on as a representative for Wildsky Big Grin

(10-22-2013, 07:35 PM)Tyriont Wrote: I'll happily sign on as a representative for Wildsky Big Grin
I'll need to invite you in game, name? ^^