Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] (/showthread.php?tid=5207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Coral Ferrinas - 11-02-2013

Gridania Surveyors supports this initiative.

Leader: Gilbert La'pine
Officer: Coral Ferrinas

Adventure awaits!

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Ventus Zeruel - 11-02-2013

(11-02-2013, 12:07 PM)Coral Ferrinas Wrote: Gridania Surveyors supports this initiative.

Adventure awaits!
Glad to have someone new aboard! We'll be happy to add you to our union ^_^

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - WT_Neptune - 11-02-2013

(11-02-2013, 12:50 PM)Ventus Zeruel Wrote:
(11-02-2013, 12:07 PM)Coral Ferrinas Wrote: Gridania Surveyors supports this initiative.

Adventure awaits!
Glad to have someone new aboard! We'll be happy to add you to our union ^_^
I'd like added. I'll talk to my small RP FC about adding to the list too.

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Rinh Hallani - 11-03-2013

Did my post get overlooked...?

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Vokcas - 11-03-2013

Greetings Rin, in truth I can't say about the others but myself I had tried to contacted you yesterday as soon as you made your post, unfortunately I couldn't find any of you online beside one whom I had messaged but have received no response.

Vok~

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Rinh Hallani - 11-03-2013

Hmm we've all been online most of the weekend, guess it was just bad luck then. No worries!

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Cesar - 11-05-2013

Just re-posting what I posted on the LLGA LS thread. All of you at the Master LS are welcome to come to the Limsa Lominsa Inaugural Ball November 16th time TBA. 
Hope you all can make it! An event will be posted as soon as the time is decided. Oh and welcome Gridanian Surveyors! Rinh I will be on the lookout for you as well.

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Ventus Zeruel - 11-05-2013

Gotcha Cesar!

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Ventus Zeruel - 04-20-2014

As of April 19th 2014, The Master Linkshell was extinguished and renewed, any linkshells or free companies listed has been erased and will need to be re-submitted by their leaders.

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Melkire - 10-21-2015

[Admin Hardhat]

Thread revived at original poster's request.

[/Admin Hardhat]

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Ventus Zeruel - 10-21-2015

The Master Linkshell Proposal will continue as planned before, any FC leaders willing to join please leave a reply and contact me in game =]

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Ventus Zeruel - 10-24-2015

Upon request, I have added a participating FC. 
[Wraiths of Light] run by Merrick Xavili

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Hayden Ambers - 10-25-2015

I've only had the game 3 months now but I do recall hearing about the Ul'dah Garden from another post by a similarly school-themed Free Company. It would be a dream realised to have the tri-state events up again, as they were before my time. My company is the Ashen Academy and though our dorms are in Ul'dah, we generally are a travelling school, focused on exploration. We might even later settle in Ishgard, best place for old ruins! So please list us! Smile

Other school-themed FC's I know of are Vylbrand Academy (representing Limsa) and Everen Academy (long live Gridania!). I'll try to get in touch with them to gauge their interest in cross-FC rp or events, and if they'd like to join this LS also. Smile

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - Ventus Zeruel - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 03:53 AM)Lucy Ambers Wrote: I've only had the game 3 months now but I do recall hearing about the Ul'dah Garden from another post by a similarly school-themed Free Company. It would be a dream realised to have the tri-state events up again, as they were before my time. My company is the Ashen Academy and though our dorms are in Ul'dah, we generally are a travelling school, focused on exploration. We might even later settle in Ishgard, best place for old ruins! So please list us! Smile

Other school-themed FC's I know of are Vylbrand Academy (representing Limsa) and Everen Academy (long live Gridania!). I'll try to get in touch with them to gauge their interest in cross-FC rp or events, and if they'd like to join this LS also. Smile

Thank you very much for your support Lucy! I have added you as a participating free company within the LS details. I am glad to have you with us.

RE: The Master Linkshell [Balmung OOC Cross-shell] - MBajihri - 10-25-2015

I'm willing to represent my free company to branch out reach out for events! Feel free to shoot me a LS invite if you catch me online! (I'm online 99% of the time so this should be super easy)