Hydaelyn Role-Players
刘诗诗《天使的幸福》全集 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: 刘诗诗《天使的幸福》全集 (/showthread.php?tid=5215)

刘诗诗《天使的幸福》全集 - ffxixvip - 10-23-2013

Tongue最近有甚好看的电视剧呢? 有没有好看的电视剧全集?2013最新的电视剧有哪些呢。很多,其中电视剧《天使的幸福》值得一看。该剧由有台湾偶像剧一哥之称的明道和首次出演现代都市电视剧的当红女星刘诗诗主演。诗爷演现代女性,该是怎样的呢。
电视剧的片花已经播出了很长时间了,可是片子却迟迟还未播出,影迷粉丝们都着急万分,期待早点能够看到这部刘诗诗的新作品。为此我们也只能翘首以待了。
这部最新的大陆电视剧《天使的幸福》由明道工作室制作的现代都市爱情题材的电视剧讲述了在海岛上经营旅舍的李晓涵是村庄里最美丽的姑娘,低微的家世与教育让她缺乏自信,但她依然乐观,期盼能拥有自己的幸福。
忧郁倨傲的医师安杰罗出身显赫,有一个拥有开发集团的母亲,他奉母亲之命来岛上协助母亲进行改建工作,入住到了李晓涵的旅舍。安杰罗在收购土地时遭遇难题,所幸在李晓涵帮助下得以解决,这对性格天差地远的男女在工作过程中渐渐了解彼此,发展出了爱情。
现在 有没有好看的电视剧 啊,狗血的实在太多,希望这是一部比较不错的电视剧,在此急切盼望早日在电视台播出。Laugh

RE: 刘诗诗《天使的幸福》全集 - Divisor - 10-23-2013

It's 3 AM and I'm very tired, so I threw this into Google Translate because I don't know Japanese. This is what I got.

Show Content

And then I decided to translate it to Chinese and then back into English in the hopes that it would make more sense.

Show Content

I don't really have anything else to add to say. I'm going to sleep.

RE: 刘诗诗《天使的幸福》全集 - Elicoidali - 10-23-2013

"yes yes good death"

Oh dear.

"TV drama based care is a good death, it is the dog's blood."

Yeah I know. Letting TV dramas take care of you is a good way to die.

RE: 刘诗诗《天使的幸福》全集 - Lament - 10-23-2013

(10-23-2013, 03:19 AM)Divisor Wrote: It's 3 AM and I'm very tired, so I threw this into Google Translate because I don't know Japanese

That's Chinese, man. Look how much more sense it makes when you translate it into English directly from Chinese.

Show Content

See? Makes 100% sense now.

RE: 刘诗诗《天使的幸福》全集 - Cato - 10-23-2013

(10-23-2013, 03:24 AM)Elicoidali Wrote: "yes yes good death"

Oh dear.

No one ever expects death. Especially not when dog's blood starts seeping out of your TV to drown you when you're in the caring embrace of HBO's Game of Thrones.

RE: 刘诗诗《天使的幸福》全集 - Ellie - 10-23-2013

The bot's been banned, but I'll leave the thread just because I find it kind of funny/interesting.

(10-23-2013, 05:54 AM)Ellie Wrote: The bot's been banned, but I'll leave the thread just because I find it kind of funny/interesting.

There are a few links (two?) embedded into the text. If I may make a suggestion, it's likely best to at least edit those out. c:

RE: 刘诗诗《天使的幸福》全集 - Random Encounter - 10-23-2013

(10-23-2013, 04:30 AM)Theodric Ironheart Wrote:
(10-23-2013, 03:24 AM)Elicoidali Wrote: "yes yes good death"

Oh dear.

No one ever expects death. Especially not when dog's blood starts seeping out of your TV to drown you when you're in the caring embrace of HBO's Game of Thrones.

I'd pay to see that. >.>

RE: 刘诗诗《天使的幸福》全集 - Divisor - 10-23-2013

(10-23-2013, 03:28 AM)Lament Wrote:
(10-23-2013, 03:19 AM)Divisor Wrote: It's 3 AM and I'm very tired, so I threw this into Google Translate because I don't know Japanese

That's Chinese, man. Look how much more sense it makes when you translate it into English directly from Chinese.

Oh. I maintain that I was very tired and it looked like Japanese to me. I'm definitely not stupid.

(10-23-2013, 03:41 PM)Divisor Wrote:

Oh. I maintain that I was very tired and it looked like Japanese to me. I'm definitely not stupid.

There, there.

RE: 刘诗诗《天使的幸福》全集 - Freemoon - 10-23-2013

This makes me want to go look up "Backstroke of the West" (The hilarious badly translated English to Chinese to English subtitled "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith") again.

Although to be fair, I look it up about twice a year anyway.  Blush

RE: 刘诗诗《天使的幸福》全集 - Shae'ra - 10-23-2013

Even though it makes more sense in Chinese (due to being Chinese, shocker!) the Japanese version was the best.

Though, I am really wondering what the point of the bot/post was other than a waste of time?