Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] (/showthread.php?tid=5309)

Pages: 1 2

[Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - E'irawen - 10-30-2013

OKAY SO.

I really need to come out of my shell and post on here more often, but here is my primary proposal...thing for this.

I've been wanting to get Ophelia and her RP start off the ground for a while, so I sort of just leveled her up a lot until I could access most places people seem to be using for locations. Now that she's 30 and just about a Black Mage, I think the time is right!

ANYWAYS.

There are a couple ways I was hoping I could make connections through her.

Show Content

I put it in spoilers 'cause it got just a bit long and I think I just started rambling.

But yes. I was just hoping to get her involved with more people. I'd really like to RP her and have fun.

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - Alothia - 10-30-2013

*tacklehugs*

You know I'll RP with you when I get back into the swing of things. Or on Skype. Whatevs!

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - Varus - 10-31-2013

I've RPed with you like once as Tyonis, and I really enjoyed it! 11/10 would RP again! I'll hit you up in game, or feel free to hit me up when you wanna RP! My new character's name is Varus Rosenthal!

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - Tobias Nightbringer - 10-31-2013

*arm flails about* I'll RPPPPPP with joooooo! xD I'll try to contact you when you are on in Skype Big Grin

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - Random Encounter - 10-31-2013

Sounds like an interesting character to interact with. If I ever show signs of life during daytime, I'll keep an eye out for you.

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - Yloise - 10-31-2013

Even tho I won't be in uldah much longer I will keep an eye out for some rp.

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - E'irawen - 10-31-2013

Awesome!

And to note, she isn't limited to RP in Ul'dah. She travels a lot, for various reasons. =3

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - Leomoon - 10-31-2013

If I am on Id be happy to RP with you

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - E'irawen - 10-31-2013

You are all more than welcome to add me to your friendslist, too, if that makes it any easier at all?

Her in-game name is "Ophelia De'winter"

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - Leomoon - 10-31-2013

I think you will need to send us a friend request once you are online if someone is offline you can not add them or search for them

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - Karaan - 10-31-2013

I'm interested, so I'll add when I'll be online Smile

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - Arkghyom - 10-31-2013

I'm also interested. Hit me up whenever!

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - Anzio - 11-02-2013

I have a Lalafell alt, Anzio Zansio that lives in Ul'dah and is a Flame Sergeant. He would likely frequent your tea house a lot. He's the type to really dig tea.

I'll shoot you a friend request sometime tomorrow.

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - LandStander - 11-02-2013

That is horrible. Denn actually has a character from her past with the same name and I really hoped she would fit the role enough to where I could rewrite the ladies history to fit yours, but sadly it cannot ; ;. She is suppose to have been married before, but lost her husband to the Calamity. There is a child involved as well, but that is up in the air.

Anyway...Would she be willing to hide people who may be Garleans, but not open about it who they really are?

RE: [Balmung] Looking for RPers! [Character: Ophelia] - E'irawen - 11-02-2013

She probably would, yes.