Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ardent Lotus «Pearl» - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Free Company Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Ardent Lotus «Pearl» (/showthread.php?tid=5318)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 08-06-2014

Big, warm welcome to Fen'rin! Hope you enjoy your time with us. <3

TNRP last night was chaotic fun! Thanks everyone~

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Sahde Vhidgo - 08-14-2014

Happy Moonfire Faire, lovelies Smile In a couple of months, we'll be coming up on the Free Company being 1 year old!

Keep on being fantastic~ Moogle

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 08-15-2014

MEGA CONGRATS to all eight of us! 8D Finally beat that damn Twintania. So proud of all of you~ 

Though, it honestly didn't take us that long from when we first started trying to fell her. Mainly because we're awesome~ <3

We're going to be taking the rest of the FC through this Sunday and possibly Thursday.

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 08-27-2014

Big welcome to our newest members, including James and Jade! Thanks for joining us.

And thanks for the RP last night errybody~

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Happyjello - 08-27-2014

Ohmigod we've grown up so much.

-sheds a tear-.

;u; I'm so proud.

-------

Speaking of, if there's any who are interested in meeting us, feel free to visit ward 6, plot 30 in the Mist! There's almost always someone around, and we'll be more than happy to RP or simply answer questions and have chit-chat.

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Sahde Vhidgo - 09-06-2014

Such activity lately! Heart to you all!

Much and many thanks to all of my FC-mates who helped Lyf's story-arc to be carried out in such a satisfying way. Y'all are fantastic Smile

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Sahde Vhidgo - 09-30-2014

Warmest welcome to our newest members, and their characters -- Shoshopu Shopu, Fyrilsunn Fiandoensyn, Havu'a Nelha, and K'tehn Tia.

Thanks for adding to our adventure! o/

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Sahde Vhidgo - 10-12-2014

Warm welcome to Z'koa Rhiki and her player! We look forward to adventuring with you o/

RE: Aethereal Warriors - AutumnSparrow - 10-15-2014

I've been with these folks since my first day on this game. I've never seen a more inclusive, accepting, and generally lovely bunch. 

I'm going to post a heart now.

Heart

That happened.

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 10-27-2014

Thanks for all the lovely RP lately, everyone! You're all bosses.

Looking forward to 2.4 so much. I hope you all are ready! >:3

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 10-28-2014

HAPPY 2.4 PATCH DAY, AWers!

NINJAAAAAAAAAAA!

SHIVAAAAAAAAAAA!

OTHER STUFFFFFFF!

Have fun, everyone!! 

Chocobo

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 11-06-2014

Welcome to our newest members, Misha and James! Glad to have you with us!

Tonight is raid night in AW, so we're going to be taking through some our new or newly geared members through Turns 1-4 of Coil in preparation for Twintania and beyond~ See you all later for funsies!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Sahde Vhidgo - 11-06-2014

Big 'ole thanks to James for running fantastic, hilarious murder-mystery RP! I had a blast, and I dare to guess that everyone else did too Smile

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 11-10-2014

Got some EXCELLENT progress in Turn 5 for the newbies last night. So proud. -single tear-

We'll get her for sure.

In the meantime, AW-RP's newest company arc is starting. See you all for TNRP tomorrow!

RE: Aethereal Warriors - Lutra - 12-01-2014

Lots of newbies through Turn 5 now, so Turns 6-9 are on the horizon! Congrats to our  new Turn 5 veterans~ ;3

Also, until further notice, applications to join AW-RP are temporarily closed.  We have a lot of new members still breaking the ice, and a few more on the way. I will post here and change the website announcement when we re-open. Thanks for your understanding!

Apps are once again being taken!