Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ul'Dah Garden Network [WIP] [Final Fantasy VIII Terminal] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Ul'Dah Garden Network [WIP] [Final Fantasy VIII Terminal] (/showthread.php?tid=5325)

Ul'Dah Garden Network [WIP] [Final Fantasy VIII Terminal] - Ventus Zeruel - 11-01-2013

So as leader of Ul'Dah Garden, and a huge fan of final fantasy VIII
I always had a fondness of the smaller less important things of the game.
The things that really fleshed out the character and personality of the world.

So here it is! The Ul'Dah Garden Terminal!
The pc is a reference to ff8's terminal where you learned more about the game and the school, here...we achieve the same thing.

Click the spoiler for a preview, then head over to www.uldahgarden.com/network to test it live!

Show Content

RE: Ul'Dah Garden Network [WIP] [Final Fantasy VIII Terminal] - Cesar - 11-01-2013

Great work Ventus! I am working on the Limsa Lominsan variant as we speak. Hope all is well and look forward to next weeks meeting!

RE: Ul'Dah Garden Network [WIP] [Final Fantasy VIII Terminal] - WT_Neptune - 11-01-2013

Then that just leaves Grid. Is anyone interested in that task?

RE: Ul'Dah Garden Network [WIP] [Final Fantasy VIII Terminal] - Ventus Zeruel - 11-02-2013

Well I can't this took a lot out of my time to do so XD.

RE: Ul'Dah Garden Network [WIP] [Final Fantasy VIII Terminal] - Xenellia - 11-02-2013

The gridania garden does exist on Balmung :3 I'm part of it ^^

RE: Ul'Dah Garden Network [WIP] [Final Fantasy VIII Terminal] - Vokcas - 11-02-2013

As Xenellia was saying Gridania Garden or if you prefer [GGSA] does indeed exist, currently the creator had to take a mini break due to real life work and joining a new team. From Monday he will be pushing his plans ahead for GGarden and finally finishing off his site... Angel Something that he has been neglecting to do.

Ventus I briefly checked out the Network and it looks rather good, I look forward to seeing the finish version.

Vok~

RE: Ul'Dah Garden Network [WIP] [Final Fantasy VIII Terminal] - Ventus Zeruel - 11-02-2013

(11-02-2013, 11:07 AM)Vokcas Wrote: As Xenellia was saying Gridania Garden or if you prefer [GGSA] does indeed exist, currently the creator had to take a mini break due to real life work and joining a new team. From Monday he will be pushing his plans ahead for GGarden and finally finishing off his site... Angel Something that he has been neglecting to do.

Ventus I briefly checked out the Network and it looks rather good, I look forward to seeing the finish version.

Vok~
I'm adding more and more to it as the day goes on, soon it will be a great Student hub that links to all you need to know about our organization ^_^

RE: Ul'Dah Garden Network [WIP] [Final Fantasy VIII Terminal] - Torvhan - 11-03-2013

What is the Grid? Preliminary google searches turned up nothing, about to manually dig through the final fantasy 8 wikis.

Keep thinking it would be nice to reply 8 again to get a better idea of how everything looked, searching up the internet doesn't always provide the info I'm looking for.

RE: Ul'Dah Garden Network [WIP] [Final Fantasy VIII Terminal] - Vokcas - 11-04-2013

When people say Grid, they normally refer to Gridania kinda like how in wow Stormwind was SW, TB was Thunderbluff etc.

Vok~

RE: Ul'Dah Garden Network [WIP] [Final Fantasy VIII Terminal] - Torvhan - 11-04-2013

Oh lol I thought it was another ff8 / garden thing Tongue like the network that I couldn't rememeber.