Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Limsa Lominsa Garden - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Limsa Lominsa Garden (/showthread.php?tid=5356)

Pages: 1 2

Limsa Lominsa Garden - Cesar - 11-04-2013

Here at GARDEN our goal is to see each and every student thrive in their chosen fields of study. While we deal with the issue's of Eorzea's today we can train Eorzea's tomorrow. Offering courses in three major branches: Military Arts, Magical Studies, and Vocational Skills. At the Limsa Lominsa Garden we realize that not all battles are won with military action. In most cases diplomacy and civility triumphs over all. In light of the recent Calamities in the Seventh Umbral Era the three Gardens are ever diligent in protecting the future of the realm.

The Gardens were initially meant as just an academy for higher learning in Eorzea. But as the Gardens grew the "gracious" benefactors behind them saught to make a profit. Thus the elite forces from each Gardens were birthed. These small teams of soldiers, scholars, and magi are dispatched all across Eorzea to aid in whatever the client is in need of. Whether it be a target, beastmen threat, or a simple body guarding job. The elites of each Garden took up a name fashioned after their own respective Gardnes. The ones from Ul'Dah came to call themselves EXiLE's. The Gridanian Garden took up the name SeeD, and the elite mercenary force of Limsa Lominsa are known as WavE's. Completing missions around the world, in preparation for their ultimate goal of defeating the Primal threats and ensuring Eorzea's future generations. Unlike the various Grand Companies the Gardens have no ulterior motives other than protecting the realm. Although some of the clients use these elite forces for personal and sometimes questionable jobs the main focus always remains the same. 

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - Vokcas - 11-04-2013

It is nice to see the 3rd Garden up and running. We can now progress to stage two off our grand and evil plan Tonberry to take over the Education System in ARR.

Let me know if you need a hand and I will be more than happy to help.

Vok~

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - Cesar - 11-05-2013

Thanks Vockas, Get your fancy clothes out! We will be having an Inaugural Ball celebrating the start of the Limsa Lominsa Gardens first semester. I'll have an event posted here soon. 

Oh before I forget. We are looking for three more students to finish out the roster for our first student body. The first class will be the foundation of the future RP of the FC. If you have any questions please let me know. Also please visit our forums to see some things we have in store here. Feel free to leave us a shout or drop a thread in the Chit Chat section!

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - Ventus Zeruel - 11-05-2013

Time to finally get this thing rolling eh? Also I noticed you're making Class Groups...That's a good idea tbh, I'll remember that for the organization of various events.

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - Kheni'to - 11-10-2013

I like how if someone were not familiar with the concept from Final Fantasy 8, they might think we are a botany school when they see the name LOL! 

Limsa Lominsa Garden! A flower for every hour!

Hahaha

Ignore me....

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - Maqali Qulaan - 11-11-2013

This sounds like a lot of fun! I love your event idea, and hope I can bring Janna out- she'd love to get a chance to dance!

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - Cesar - 11-11-2013

Oh yeah Kheni'to! We are the best gardeners in Limsa Lominsa! Cactuar WHO GROW CACAUTAR.

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - Maqali Qulaan - 11-11-2013

(11-11-2013, 01:20 AM)Cesar Wrote: Oh yeah Kheni'to! We are the best gardeners in Limsa Lominsa! Cactuar WHO GROW CACAUTAR.
The best gardeners grow Morbols.

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - Kheni'to - 11-11-2013

*Doesn't get it*

*Looks up Morbols*

"Oh I get it now."

"Good one!"

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - Orin - 11-17-2013

Just wanted to say thank you all who attended our ball last night. It turned out to be a huge success! Looking forward to more events with other FC's and to continue making new friendships and alliances. [img]<a href=[/img][Image: ffxiv_11162013_221642_zps0532769f.png]" />

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - Mimiko - 11-27-2013

(( Awwww I missed this event due to work. But Hopefully I will be at the next one!))

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - Little Miss Kikimo - 12-03-2013

Salutations!

I am new to the game and was browsing the forums and stumbled across this Garden. I feel like it could be a very good atmosphere to develop my character. I've posted a brief introduction to my character on the Welcome Desk.

I went to the website and tried to click to enroll in classes and the page that comes up is blank. I thought maybe my AdBlocker was playing tricks on me, but still was unable to get to the class registration. If you could please read my intro, and advise how I can apply, then I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you,
Little Miss Kikimo

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - thesofty - 12-17-2013

I also am trying to apply but it is coming up with a blank page.

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - Miah Gamduhla - 12-29-2013

For anyone trying to enroll on our site; please look for one of our members in-game and they'll direct you to either myself, Belgorian Spellsmith, or Z'viana Rhin.
Or you could drop us a line (anywhere) at: http://llga.enjin.com/forum

Let us know that you're interested.

Our Enrollment link/page has as far as I know, never been working. We're planning on fixing that once the holiday season is over. The idea is to have a full-blown application process through our Enjin site. : )

RE: Limsa Lominsa Garden - AvalonBright - 01-17-2014

[Deleted]