Hydaelyn Role-Players
keti's commissions [Holiday Sale] base prices are 50% off - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: keti's commissions [Holiday Sale] base prices are 50% off (/showthread.php?tid=5437)

Pages: 1 2

keti's commissions [Holiday Sale] base prices are 50% off - ketididnot - 11-10-2013

[Holiday Sale]
50% Off All Base Prices

Commission Info

Prices

Simple Chibis - Flat Colors $8 $4 [x][x][x]

Bust - Lineart $10 $5 / Color $20 $10 [x]

Halfbody - Lineart $15 $7.50 / Color $30 $15 [x][x][x]

Fullbody - Lineart $20 $10 / Color $40 $20 [x][x][x][x][x]

Chocobo - Lineart $10 $5 / Color $20 $10 [Fullbody only/No barding]

Chocobo & Character - Lineart $30 $15 / Color $60 $30 [Fullbody only/No barding] [x][x]

Background - Outline + $2 / Gradiated Pattern + $4 / Simple Landscape + $5 - $10 [Can only be added to colored pictures]

Fees

Couple Fee: Add %100 of the base cost for an additional character. There is a two character maximum per picture.

Difficulty Fee: Add $0-$15 This is based on the amount of detail wanted for the picture.

Barding Fee: Add $5-$20 This depends on the barding difficulty. This only applies to chocobo pictures.

Text Fee: Add $1-$5 This only applies to hand written/drawn text.

Discounts

A'khenna Discount: Ignore the couple fee. If my character, A'khenna, is part of the picture, she is free.

Grindstone Discount: %10 off of the first picture you order. If you are a member of the Grindstone, your first purchase is cheaper.

Wishlist Discount: %10 off if what you want me to draw is something I've been wanting to draw.

Work In Progress Discount: Subtract the cost of what is already done. If I have drawn something for you before and you want me to complete it or add to it, you only have to pay for what still needs to be done.

RE: keti's commissions - ketididnot - 11-10-2013

[Open]

Commissions:

1. [open]
2. [open]
3. [open]
4. [open]
5. [open]
6. [open]
7. [open]
8. [open]
9. [open]
10. [open]

Art Trades / Free Sketches:

1. [trade] wishwonderful
2. [sketch] shmem-the-pem
3. [sketch] Xenedra
4. [open]
5. [open]

Rules

- I have the right to turn down a commission for any reason.
- I reserve the right to use what I draw in my personal portfolio.
- You can use the art for anything you want once you have bought it as long as you do not edit it (resizing and cropping is allowed), claim it as your own, or turn a profit.
- I only take PayPal, no exceptions.
- You can pay the full amount after seeing the sketch or you can pay half after the sketch and half when it is finished, but I will not allow you to wait and pay everything afterward.
- If, for whatever reason, I can not finish your art or you change your mind in the middle of things, I will give some or all of your money back. This will depend on how much progress was made.
- Please be kind and respectful. It makes things more enjoyable for everyone. c:

How To Order A Commission / Art Trade / Free Sketch

Send me a message either here or at [email protected] with an explanation of what you want and reference pictures. We will discuss details from there.

If you are interested in an Art Trade, post in the thread with both references of the character you would like for me to draw and references of your art. I most likely will not do more than one art trade per artist.

To get a free sketch simply post in this thread saying you would like a free sketch. Don't forget to post reference pictures. I'll be using these to try new things, don't expect normal.

Show Content

[Extra Post In Case I Need It]

RE: keti's commissions [Grand Opening] free sketches open as well - ketididnot - 11-11-2013

[Everything Is Open]

Feel free to post here or PM me with comments, questions, or feedback.

RE: keti's commissions [Grand Opening] free sketches open as well - ketididnot - 11-13-2013

[Image: ICOotRw.png]
Here's the lineart for Fen. I'll get the flat colors done tonight. The shading should be finished tomorrow. c:

RE: keti's commissions [Grand Opening] free sketches open as well - ketididnot - 11-14-2013

[Image: 7v9qzk6.png][Image: vk1Jcui.png]
Here's the finished art trade for Fen. c: I added an outline background thingy because I needed a sample, but I'm posting both in case you'd prefer it without. Let me know if you want an invisible background.

RE: keti's commissions [Grand Opening] free sketches open as well - Fen - 11-14-2013

(11-14-2013, 10:22 PM)ketididnot Wrote: [Image: 7v9qzk6.png][Image: vk1Jcui.png]
Here's the finished art trade for Fen. c: I added an outline background thingy because I needed a sample, but I'm posting both in case you'd prefer it without. Let me know if you want an invisible background.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S PERFECT! <3

RE: keti's commissions [Grand Opening] free sketches open as well - ketididnot - 11-14-2013

(11-14-2013, 11:10 PM)Fen Wrote: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S PERFECT! <3
I'm glad you like it. c:

RE: keti's commissions [Grand Opening] free sketches open as well - Xenedra - 11-16-2013

I'd like to request a free sketch cause... Adorable! You can find some character references here:
http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=1999&pid=23402#pid23402
And a few more on my wiki. Please and thank you :3.

RE: keti's commissions [Grand Opening] free sketches open as well - ketididnot - 11-16-2013

(11-16-2013, 04:20 PM)Xenedra Wrote: I'd like to request a free sketch cause... Adorable! You can find some character references here:
http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=1999&pid=23402#pid23402
And a few more on my wiki. Please and thank you :3.
I'll add you to the list. c: Just a reminder: free sketches are going to be used for me to try new things. I probably won't be using the style you've seen so far.

RE: keti's commissions [Grand Opening] free sketches open as well - ketididnot - 11-16-2013

[Image: kLJoGVG.png]
Here are the lines of Jajara for cuideag. I think it's pretty good for my first Lala. c:

RE: keti's commissions [Grand Opening] free sketches open as well - ketididnot - 11-18-2013

[Image: 7GoDWxO.png]
Finished commission of Jajara for cuideag. She was really fun to draw. c:

RE: keti's commissions [Grand Opening] free sketches open as well - cuideag - 11-18-2013

(11-18-2013, 09:38 PM)ketididnot Wrote: [Image: 7GoDWxO.png]
Finished commission of Jajara for cuideag. She was really fun to draw. c:

AHHHH I seriously can't stop giggling and it's probably going to be a problem

THANK YOU so much. THANK YOU. *___*

RE: keti's commissions [Grand Opening] two commission slots left - ketididnot - 11-18-2013

(11-18-2013, 10:16 PM)cuideag Wrote: AHHHH I seriously can't stop giggling and it's probably going to be a problem

THANK YOU so much. THANK YOU. *___*
You're very welcome. <3 I'm really glad you like it. ; u ;