Hydaelyn Role-Players
Primal Passion (Seeking Hired Help) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Primal Passion (Seeking Hired Help) (/showthread.php?tid=5489)

Primal Passion (Seeking Hired Help) - S'demyx Tia - 11-14-2013

The following flier can be found posted within the inn of all three city-states. Though it possibly has been posted up for several days, it still gives off a faint scent of blood orange and amber musk. The parchment itself seems to be made of high-quality and contains flecks of gold within it's make. Making it sparkle from the light of the establishment.

It reads as followed:

Help Wanted

Are you down on your luck? In need of fast and easy gil? Can you dance? Are you cultured? S'demyx Tia and Katarina Niprae are searching for performers, waiters and waitresses, and body guards for their entertainment house and brothel, Primal Passion. Based out of Coerthas. For information and tryouts, please contact:

S'demyx Tia - Co-Founder
Katarina Niprae - Co-Founder

OOC:
Primal Passion is a linkshell and in-game entertainment house/brothel. We will be holding bi-weekly or possibly tri-weekly events. As well as 'hire' out entertainers for other events seeking performers.

We are looking for dancers, singers, body guards, waiters/waitresses, and bartenders.

Please contact me if you're interested! Cheers!

RE: Primal Passion (Seeking Hired Help) - Roen - 11-14-2013

My gladiator, Roen, is looking for employment!  She will certainly apply for a job as a hired guard.

But her attempts at trying to advert her gaze from scantily clad activities is pretty obvious during the interview as well as her awkwardness about the subject of brothers in general.  But she seems earnest in stating that she will do her job to the best of her ability.

Let me know if they would be willing to hire her part time! (certainly turning her away stating she was too "green" would not insult me either) Big Grin

RE: Primal Passion (Seeking Hired Help) - X'yue - 11-14-2013

Where exactly would this place be located?

RE: Primal Passion (Seeking Hired Help) - S'demyx Tia - 11-14-2013

@Brynn - Sounds wonderful! You can always contact me in-game as well to set something up. I just now made the linkshell, we have mostly just been talking in group meetings. But it is time to expand!

@X'yue - Within Camp Dragonhead. It's empty most of the time it seems. So we figured it to be a good place to make our establishment.

RE: Primal Passion (Seeking Hired Help) - Maril - 11-14-2013

What timezone do you operate in? Depending on that, we may have two male miqo'te dancers you can borrow, as well as some potential security/barstaff. 
We're all europeans but some of us are nightowls Smile

CNT, in the USA. But I'm usually on early in the day so EU players are fine to collaborate with as well!

RE: Primal Passion (Seeking Hired Help) - Maril - 11-14-2013

You're -6 hours from the most of our rpers, so that actually fits up alright if you have afternoon events sometime. My FC runs of the general notion of supplying the roles you mentioned, so it could be really nice to collaborate Smile

Sounds fabulous. If they're interested, have them give me a jingle. As soon as we're able to get enough people gathered we'll be working towards our first event.

RE: Primal Passion (Seeking Hired Help) - Whittledown - 11-25-2013

Obsidian Hornet would take a very keen interest in this place and I would like to have her pay it a visit some time (though perhaps not for her own entertainment).

Is there a time when you would be 'Open' for Obsidian to drop in and visit with one of your employees?

RE: Primal Passion (Seeking Hired Help) - S'demyx Tia - 11-25-2013

Quite possible! ^^ I'll send you a message after I talk about with my staff.