Hydaelyn Role-Players
A meeting of mother and daughter [RP Scene] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: A meeting of mother and daughter [RP Scene] (/showthread.php?tid=5507)

A meeting of mother and daughter [RP Scene] - Kailia - 11-15-2013

[Image: 6dybxte.jpg]

((OOC Info: Takes place during the events of this thread: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=5426))

K'ailia Yohko: Hi ma.
K'luha Haaz nods to you.
K'ailia Yohko: So... since K'ile aint here. What ya wanna do about the girl in Gridania?
K'luha Haaz gazes upon you in deep reflection.
K'luha Haaz: Well, It's not really for me to decide. We'll have to let the elders decide if the girl should pay for her mother's crime or if she will be allowed to join us.
K'ailia Yohko: Ah... was gonna say if ya wanted me ta get her, I'd take full responsibility.
K'ailia Yohko: But alright, we will see what the elders say.
K'luha Haaz: I don't want you to go get her. You may be an adult, but you are not ready to take responsibility for another person's life.
K'ailia Yohko nods "Alright."
K'ailia Yohko: So when do we head back ta see the elders?
K'ailia Yohko: Also how is yer head?
K'luha Haaz: After K'ile and I have scouted the area where the Amal'jaa are located you two may return home to tell the elders. Then we will meet with Ventus when possible. Or at least I think that's the idea.
K'luha Haaz: As for my head, well. It's fine. Still a little sore.
K'ailia Yohko: Well, take it easy. That spell only be like a light bandage.
K'ailia Yohko: Also... I wanna tell ya.
K'ailia Yohko: If the tribe does move out here, I'd be closer ta the tribe, so could stay in camp more.
You smile at K'luha Haaz.
K'luha Haaz nods to you.
K'luha Haaz: It really depends upon the Elders and what they decide.
K'ailia Yohko: Aye.
K'luha Haaz: So we will see.
K'ailia Yohko: But I think the move be the best idea.
K'ailia Yohko: An' I am sure Ventus be willin' ta supply some Exiles ta help protect the tribe on their move.
You nod to K'luha Haaz.
K'luha Haaz: I don't believe we need to rely on Ventus for any help... I am not sure why you are so eager to bring his help to us either.
K'ailia Yohko: Ya wanna know why?
K'ailia Yohko points at K'luha's bandaged head.
K'ailia Yohko: I dun want my family hurt like that.
K'ailia Yohko: The canyon between here an Sagolii, are full o' Amalj'aa.
K'ailia Yohko: More help gettin' folks passed that point aint a bad thing.
You beam with delight at K'luha Haaz.
K'luha Haaz: K'ailia, I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I don't need the protection of some outsider. And I know perfectlly well that the canyon is full of Amalj'aa.
K'luha Haaz: I still say we don't need them.
K'ailia Yohko: Alright.
K'ailia Yohko: Also... seems K'piru's bodyguard has decided if she see's me near K'piru, she wants ta kill me.
K'luha Haaz: But we will see.
K'luha Haaz: So, you have found K'piru?
K'ailia Yohko: All evidence points ta the woman I found bein' her. Seems she's very upset whenever she see's any o' our tribe. Seems she was there when ya' an' K'ile met an discussed me.
K'luha Haaz blinked and frowned faintly. "Really...?"
K'ailia Yohko: I have ta wonder if that lalafell be her bodyguard... or her warden. Cuz I know K'piru. If she dinna wanna speak ta me, she'd o told me herself.
K'ailia Yohko: Not sent some outsider ta make threats o bodily harm.
K'luha Haaz 's tail frizzled behind her. "A lalafell threatened you?"
K'ailia Yohko: Yeah.
K'luha Haaz looks very angry.
K'luha Haaz: How dare that stupid midget make threats at my family!
K'ailia Yohko: Yeah, she was all 'I will fry ya in fire"
K'luha Haaz: If I see that little shit I'll kick it out of Ul'dah and into K'piru's damn head!
K'ailia Yohko: Which means, she's a thaumaturge. Bein' a white mage, I definitely could beat her.
K'ailia Yohko: But... I was thinkin'
K'luha Haaz winced at the sudden downpour and covered her face. She glanced back to K'ailia and clicked her tongue. "Thaumaturge or not, an arrow will go through her stupid little face."
K'ailia Yohko: If K'piru is bein' held prisoner. Maybe ya' an' I should both confront her.
K'luha Haaz: I doubt she is. She left us remember? She no longer wanted to be a part of our family.
K'ailia Yohko: Hmm...
K'ailia Yohko: The last time she spoke ta me, the day before the threat
K'luha Haaz: So you have spoken to her then?
K'ailia Yohko: She told me, not ta be too hasty about bein' exiled.
K'luha Haaz: What does that mean?
K'ailia Yohko: Aye, she gave me advice before K'ile came an' found me.
K'ailia Yohko: Well... I thought you was gonna tell the elders an I'd be exiled regardless, cuz ya was so angry.
K'ailia Yohko: So she shook her head an said not ta be too hasty
K'ailia Yohko: then walked away.
K'luha Haaz gazes upon you in deep reflection.
K'ailia Yohko: I think she still cares about us.
K'ailia Yohko: An' I was reachin' her.
K'luha Haaz: I couldn't say...
K'ailia Yohko: That lalafell prolly finds that a threat.
K'luha Haaz: That lalafell is going to get a arrow in the knee.
You smile at K'luha Haaz.
K'ailia Yohko: Anyways... jes thought I should let ya know.
K'luha Haaz nods to you.
K'ailia Yohko: Yer the only one I've told this ta.
K'ailia Yohko: So shall we head back ta camp?
K'luha Haaz: You haven't told anyone else about K'piru?
K'ailia Yohko: Nope, no one. yer the only one. Only other person I told was big bro- er my teacher for pugilist
K'luha Haaz made an annoyed face at K'ailia before nodding. "Alright then. Let's get out of the rain."
K'ailia Yohko: Alright.