Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tales from Eorzea - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Tales from Eorzea (/showthread.php?tid=557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Tales from Eorzea - Trizzip - 09-07-2010

Gerick Wrote:Holy Crap I havent read this in a cou-ple days becaus I didnt think I would win

lmfao..............classic

Re: Tales from Eorzea - Gerick - 09-07-2010

Brin Ahlrine Wrote:
Gerick Wrote:Holy Crap I havent read this in a cou-ple days becaus I didnt think I would win

lmfao..............classic
I was so surprised I almost made it illegible.

Hey Nel can I get your skype info please :3

Re: Tales from Eorzea - Nel Celestine - 09-07-2010

Account Name: Xeres_Highwind

Re: Tales from Eorzea - foxfirestorm - 09-07-2010

One -
Congratulations!

Two ---

Tagyr Wrote:If everyone was annoyingly voiced as the two you run into if you start in Gridania than I'll be scared...

Yeah, I know those two sort of annoyed me, which is funny, cause the other two cities have a much nicer voice acting. I guess they wanted to give people who go to Gridania that wonderful "Eh?!" logic. Wink

Re: Tales from Eorzea - Gerick - 09-07-2010

foxfirestorm Wrote:One -

Tagyr Wrote:If everyone was annoyingly voiced as the two you run into if you start in Gridania than I'll be scared...

Yeah, I know those two sort of annoyed me, which is funny, cause the other two cities have a much nicer voice acting. I guess they wanted to give people who go to Gridania that wonderful "Eh?!" logic. Wink
I must be one of the few that enjoyed the banter between them (especially the part where the woman thought they were dead. *shrugs* The Lalafell sounds kinda like Private from Penguins of Madagascar. Not that I watch it or anything *cough*

Anyone else notice that those two plus the Thancred(spelling) have the same neck tattoos?

What's wrong with "Eh?" eh? It better not be aboot language barriers don't cha know eh! *puts my tuque on*

Re: Tales from Eorzea - foxfirestorm - 09-07-2010

Gerick Wrote:
foxfirestorm Wrote:One -

I must be one of the few that enjoyed the banter between them (especially the part where the woman thought they were dead. *shrugs* The Lalafell sounds kinda like Private from Penguins of Madagascar. Not that I watch it or anything *cough*

Anyone else notice that those two plus the Thancred(spelling) have the same neck tattoos?

So far all the cast that the player has contact with has those marks, and I did enjoy their banter. Just somewhere my brain did a few logic checks. XD
Though the matrix bit amused me with the Moogles.

Nel Celestine Wrote:What's wrong with "Eh?" eh? It better not be aboot language barriers don't cha know eh! *puts my tuque on*

Moogle

Re: Tales from Eorzea - BloodHecate - 09-07-2010

Quote:Southern Accent.
I live in the South, Arkansas to be more specific. I hate Arkansas weather, it's too hot. It's only good for going swimming in lake Hamilton or lake Ouachita or the like. Hot weather is simply nasty. However, I do romanticize the so called "redneck" and "hillbilly" culture in some ways. The Tennessee hills are especially pretty.

I myself don't have much of a Southern accent at all, but I do enjoy it a bit. Not near as much as many other accents, but it's cute in it's own way.

I, personally, love the voices of Eorzea so far.

Re: Tales from Eorzea - Qinsakura - 09-07-2010

Wow, talk about wavelengths. I know I'm going along with the sidetrack here but its been a good laugh reading the recent updates.

We were just discussing "oot and aboot" yesterday. I think the Gridania duo were hilarious. Voice for the girl was a bit meh, but she was a goof! I fell out laughing when the Lala fell on the floor!

Re: Tales from Eorzea - Magnus - 09-07-2010

No comment, carry on.

Alright, working on the Script now, hoping to be able to record Episode 1 before release date. Feel free to PM me story suggestions!

Re: Tales from Eorzea - Nel Celestine - 09-11-2010

BUMP for those interested. Episode one is currently in the writing phase and hoping to have it ready to air on release of the normal Edition. Sept 30th.

Re: Tales from Eorzea - Tagyr - 09-12-2010

/cheer

Looking forward to it!

Re: Tales from Eorzea - Tagyr - 10-05-2010

Curiosity BUMP, is this still on? Delays? :bounce:

Re: Tales from Eorzea - Asytra - 10-05-2010

I was quite looking forward to this too. Moogle