Hydaelyn Role-Players
Icly relations and friendships - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Icly relations and friendships (/showthread.php?tid=5570)

Pages: 1 2

Icly relations and friendships - Tiyon - 11-21-2013

As a pretty new roleplayer to this game, I always seek new friends and my friendlist is currently very empty. 

I'm curious to see if anyone would be interested in creating a friendship or past together that grants roleplay opportunities for us both or more. 

I'm looking for basicly anything, any race, any gender and any age. I'm not picky with personalities nor am I picky with playstyle or timezones. Though I do play after EU standards week days besides weekends. 

My character is called Rizta Rinn, a young Miqo'te who's currently studying at Gridiana Garden. She's a keeper therefor not the most social of all people but if we settle something ooc first, that they perhaps already know eachother she shouldn't be all too shy and introverted. 

I am also more than open for random encounters where our characters meet for the first time at some random zone. Though, I'm yet no above lvl 20 so a low level zone would be prefered. 

All in all, I seek as many roleplay contacts as possible, I've roleplayed for many years in many games on various characters with all kinds of personalities. 

SO if there's anyone out there also looking for more friends to their list and more roleplay to happen, do by all means prod me ingame or send me a mail ingame.

RE: Icly relations and friendships - K'nahli - 11-21-2013

I have a hyur that currently resides in Gridania if you'd care to some occasional, casual encounters ^^/  Hes not the most interesting of people though so I don't know if he could add anything towards a plot for you.

RE: Icly relations and friendships - Faye - 11-21-2013

I'm happy to RP anytime and I have several different characters. Just send me a tell or come say hi if you see me around in game! Smile

RE: Icly relations and friendships - C'kayah Polaali - 11-21-2013

Ditto! I'm always up for random RP.

RE: Icly relations and friendships - Rosekitten - 11-21-2013

If I'm online I'm normally free (unless being dragged into a dungeon >->)... just toss a tell if anything ^^

RE: Icly relations and friendships - Varus - 11-21-2013

Always free to RP! My character is a mage who also often serves as a magical consultant for people with problems related to magic.

Hit me up on Varus Rosenthal!

RE: Icly relations and friendships - Raeras - 11-21-2013

I'm always up for RP as well! My character Raeras Valhalla is always traveling places ^-^

RE: Icly relations and friendships - Tiyon - 11-21-2013

I'll prod you guys ingame the next time I'm online Big Grin

RE: Icly relations and friendships - Rhuya - 11-24-2013

I am definitely looking for some more RP connections as well.
Rhuya Khamazom is also a Miqo'te female (keeper).  She is a little shy but very sweet and loyal above all else.  Send me a tell sometime if you want to RP!

RE: Icly relations and friendships - Zac Evans - 11-24-2013

Heck, gimme a call when you need to be free of magical bookworms for a while! It'd be interesting. Zac's a weapon junkie, as far from a magical class as could be. Don't be afraid to just come up and talk whenever you see me, okay?

RE: Icly relations and friendships - LandStander - 11-25-2013

I'll send you a message on some past connection because as of now I only play a Garlean and a woman who hates Gridania so they probably would never meet, but I have a new character concept in mind ^^.

RE: Icly relations and friendships - Bauldric - 11-25-2013

I've got a Roegadyn named Burning Mountain that is a traveling scholar (as in intellectual not class) and likes to frequent Gridinia. Maybe we could have had them met in the past or something. Just hit me up and we can set something up. Message me on here or in-game under that character name.

RE: Icly relations and friendships - Roen - 11-25-2013

As another relatively new player to the game, I totally sympathize with having an empty friend's list. I've been lucky enough to meet some great players since then, so I want to extend the same opportunity to others too.

My young Paladin-in-training, Roen Deneith, is in Ul'dah mostly, but has made some trips to Gridania for additional training. I am open to random meetings or even coming up with a past encounter for between them.  Just shoot me a tell in game or a PM! Smile

RE: Icly relations and friendships - Erik Mynhier - 11-28-2013

(11-25-2013, 03:39 PM)Brynn Wrote: As another relatively new player to the game, I totally sympathize with having an empty friend's list. I've been lucky enough to meet some great players since then, so I want to extend the same opportunity to others too.

My young Paladin-in-training, Roen Deneith, is in Ul'dah mostly, but has made some trips to Gridania for additional training. I am open to random meetings or even coming up with a past encounter for between them.  Just shoot me a tell in game or a PM! Smile
On a side note, this girl (Brynn) is great, add her everyone. Thumbsup

To the topic at hand, come find us Rizta, my friends and I are always on, if not one, another. We love new people. Big Grin

RE: Icly relations and friendships - Knight Kat - 11-28-2013

Looks like you have a lot of possible contacts already Rizta, but if you need/want more, you can send me a tell if you ever see me on, and we can add each other. I am a Keeper as well, so it would probably be easy for us to find an IC reason to RP.

I will also do occasional player searchers for you when I am online.