Hydaelyn Role-Players
How come I never see RP Roes? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: How come I never see RP Roes? (/showthread.php?tid=5576)

Pages: 1 2

How come I never see RP Roes? - Erik Mynhier - 11-22-2013

Like the topic says. I love you guys if you are even out there. But I think since I started (pre-launch) I have only RPed with one Roe. I like to explore every part of a game, and to that extent the RP that goes with it. But I can't find a Roe to hang with.

RE: How come I never see RP Roes? - Whittledown - 11-23-2013

(11-22-2013, 11:59 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Like the topic says. I love you guys if you are even out there. But I think since I started (pre-launch) I have only RPed with one Roe. I like to explore every part of a game, and to that extent the RP that goes with it. But I can't find a Roe to hang with.

RP Roes are like Unicorns, only the pure of heart can see us.

We're out there!  If you ever see Obsidian Hornet in game feel free to say hi!

RE: How come I never see RP Roes? - Magellan - 11-23-2013

I've seen a number. Really good ones too Smile

But... I think Roe is the least played race by far. It used to be Lala, but I've seen a veritable Lala explosion (I wouldn't be surprised if Lalas haven't supplanted Elezens as no. 3 on the list)

Anyway... Roes. You're taking the smallest represented race, THEN having to find the rpers within that already small group, THEN having to find the Roe rpers who rp out in the open...

... they are rare and beautiful birds. Love them. Hug them. Squuuueeeeeze them!

RE: How come I never see RP Roes? - Erik Mynhier - 11-23-2013

I want to hug the unicorn that is a Roe RPer.

RE: How come I never see RP Roes? - LeCard - 11-23-2013

If you see Lubblyss about feel free to send a tell. I may not be RPing at the moment, but if I don't look like a roe on a mission, I am probably deciding what to do next ^.^

And RP is always on that docket.

Wiki

RE: How come I never see RP Roes? - Zac Evans - 11-23-2013

Really? I have a Hellsguard I haven't logged into yet because I thought no one WANTED to RP with us Roegadyn.

Hell, add Raging Behemoth if you're looking for someone. With your history, you're actually the kind of person he'd seek out for tutelage.

(11-23-2013, 12:33 AM)Zac Evans Wrote:
Really? I have a Hellsguard I haven't logged into yet because I thought no one WANTED to RP with us Roegadyn.

Hell, add Raging Behemoth if you're looking for someone. With your history, you're actually the kind of person he'd seek out for tutelage.

Yes bro, yes. I want all the Roegadyn friends!

Also to everyone else, you shall get the lovely scented FR as well. Bring me some of that Roe-love.

RE: How come I never see RP Roes? - Zac Evans - 11-23-2013

(11-23-2013, 12:41 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(11-23-2013, 12:33 AM)Zac Evans Wrote:

Yes bro, yes. I want all the Roegadyn friends!

Also to everyone else, you shall get the lovely scented FR as well. Bring me some of that Roe-love.
Rrrrrriiiiiiiiiigggght. 

About that. I see you in the Quicksand, but all this talk of Roe-love makes me feel uncomfortable. /flipstheQuicksand.

But nah, in all seriousness I don't even have a wiki page up for this level 1 rookie. I wouldn't expect much.

RE: How come I never see RP Roes? - ArmachiA - 11-23-2013

How have you not seen Dennthotta running around? She's EVERYWHERE.

Just never did til tonight.

RE: How come I never see RP Roes? - LiadansWhisper - 11-23-2013

(11-23-2013, 01:53 AM)ArmachiA Wrote: How have you not seen Dennthotta running around? She's EVERYWHERE.

Denn is a ninja, tho!  Creepin' around, doin' stuff.  Drinking heavily!

>.>

RE: How come I never see RP Roes? - Dubs - 11-23-2013

(11-23-2013, 12:04 AM)Whittledown Wrote:
(11-22-2013, 11:59 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Like the topic says. I love you guys if you are even out there. But I think since I started (pre-launch) I have only RPed with one Roe. I like to explore every part of a game, and to that extent the RP that goes with it. But I can't find a Roe to hang with.

I hoard them all for myself. You cannot have them mwuahaha! No honestly there are a number of us out there. Stop the by the Bismarck or Drowning Wench sometime. Swyrbhrat aka Meat will be happy to wine and dine you then send you out on some shady mission that may cost you your life.

RE: How come I never see RP Roes? - LeCard - 11-23-2013

(11-23-2013, 06:04 AM)Dubs Wrote:
(11-23-2013, 12:04 AM)Whittledown Wrote:

I have horded them all for myself. You cannot have them mwuahaha! No honestly there are a number of us out there. Stop the by the Bismarck or Drowning Wench sometime. Swyrbhrat aka Meat will be happy to wine and dine you then send you out on some shady mission that may cost you your life.

I knew there was more behind that food than kindness! Wink

<I kid, Meat is awesome>

RE: How come I never see RP Roes? - John Spiegel - 11-23-2013

I have seen a few Roe around, them and lalafells are outnumbered in the RP community by the other three races though. I actually had full intention of rolling a seawolf man as a clean slate character but he got shelved due to my limited time I can play at this current junction in time.

RE: How come I never see RP Roes? - Anzio - 11-23-2013

You don't want to meet them. Any RP Roe I meet on my Lalafell alt always makes fun of my height. Angry

Tall bastards.