Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ninian Lune'ciel - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Ninian Lune'ciel (/showthread.php?tid=5645)

Ninian Lune'ciel - Ninian Lune'ciel - 11-29-2013

I. Basic Info

• Characters: Ninian Lune'ciel

• Primary character: Ninian Lune'ciel

• Linkshells: LFRP, Driftwood Coast

• Primary RP linkshell: Driftwood Coast

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

Always heavy, though the size of the Gilgamesh community outside of individual roleplay is sometimes difficult to find.

Roleplay, in my opinion, is about meshing the styles of those involved into one cohesive scene.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

A huge supporter of the delicate process that is RP combat. It can be difficult to organize, especially when impromptu, but this sort of combat allows people to play there character in a way that any type of pvp simply does not. Roleplay combat should not be a contest of who "wins" or "loses", but that all parties are playing out their characters and communicating on an OOC level to make things progress smoothly.

As for injuries, Final Fantasy is a combat intensive game, and it's more than likely that any character who fights, regularly or not, is going to take a hit in their time. With that said, injuries should be played appropriately and for a reasonable amount of time.

• Views on IC romance:

Romance and relationships are a part of life and RP is supposed to emulate that. With that said, I play my character based off of the decisions she would make and there is no interest in that area at the moment for both the sake of her own personal responsibilities and the fact that no one stands out.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Ninian has an IC sister, played by a friend, so this type of RP is a huge factor in her character. Like romance, family is an important factor in a character (Having one or not indefinitely affects who you are). I've always believed that any family a character has should either be played by another person or entirely absent from RP (Death/Unknown/etc) rather than being played through alts. The reason simply being, a player's alts can never roleplay, making it difficult to feign any relationship or ever appear together.

• Views on lore:

It's been tough, going off of limited resources for FFXIV, but I try to respect the lore. It seems strange when two roleplayers are essentially living in different worlds, after all.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

I've been followed the rule of "match your style to the other person's" for the sake of being able to roleplay more smoothly with others. This mostly applies to Linkshell chats (FC too, though I've never been in one). /S and /Em are my main tools.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:EST

• Contact info:In-Game mail or /tells to Ninian Lune'ciel on Gilgamesh.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~