Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC (/showthread.php?tid=569)

Pages: 1 2

Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Zane - 09-05-2010

Sorry if this was already posted somewhere but: http://www.eorzeapedia.com/2010/09/05/eorzeapedia-at-pax-2010/#more-5110

Read half way down.

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Smiling River - 09-05-2010

Happy to say that I've 'inspired' those questions Wink
Great to be right in the face of SE, this time around! :approve:

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Trizzip - 09-05-2010

Those were some great questions thrown out there. I hope it sticks in the devs' minds. Very nice interview. ^.^

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Asyria - 09-05-2010

Holy Moogle, that is nice!
So now some big SE heads are aware of our community, of our choice of server and think the idea of putting a RP label on Besaid could be a good idea! :O
Here's to hoping they remember to tell their pals at SE about it. Tongue

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Veedo - 09-05-2010

Quote:–Can you tell us more about how companies are supposed to work?

Kurosawa: Yeah… no further information is available at this point, sorry.

Sundi: I wish we could.

Oh murr. STILL no info?

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Kylin - 09-05-2010

It's official. No more whining about a revote. Gotta keep SE in the loop and a revote would really hurt that >.>

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Asyria - 09-05-2010

Castiel Wrote:It's official. No more whining about a revote. Gotta keep SE in the loop and a revote would really hurt that >.>

Damn right!

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Tadir - 09-05-2010

*Cheer!*

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Jakky - 09-05-2010

Brilliant news!

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - River - 09-05-2010

Jakky Wrote:Brilliant news!

:cheer: Ditto.

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Eeam - 09-05-2010

I was just about to post this... Frickin' AMAZING news!

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - foxfirestorm - 09-05-2010

Sweet!

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Seraphine Felstar - 09-06-2010

I still don't know if I like the idea of labeling a server as RP specific since it might dissuade people who would be interested but don't really understand it or have the courage to give it a shot. It also might be a target for people who want to RP some pretty crazy stuff. Because we have a council we can deal with RP'ers who might be harassing other members IC or god-moding where as SE might not exactly get the concept. Hard to translate that to a JP GM and sometimes they do answer NA calls.

That aside... freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It shows that SE isn't actually against RP they just aren't really sure of what our needs our. He took it seriously and without remarks against the RP community. Moreover he showed a willingness to co-operate as long as it didn't take up too much of their resources. After all, these are pretty busy people and sometimes they can't finish their own projects for the game let alone other peoples Tongue

Sidenote Eorzeapedia has been pretty good to us lately and I think it would be nice if we could show our gratitude somehow.

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - Mycroft - 09-06-2010

You know if SE decides to announce an Official RP server they need to have a sense of humour about it.. I'm thinking Black Mage chocobos to show current server population.

Re: Eorzeapedia and Sage Sundi talk RPC - BloodHecate - 09-06-2010

Castiel Wrote:It's official. No more whining about a revote. Gotta keep SE in the loop and a revote would really hurt that >.>
May we take this pirate ship called "Besaid" as far as it can take us.