Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods (/showthread.php?tid=5721)

Pages: 1 2

[Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Gideon Aryeh - 12-07-2013

Alright this thread is basically for those who are setting up FC houses in one of the three cities. It would be ideal for everyone who is able to set up in the same cities that way we can have rp neighborhoods in the same instances. Please understand that for this to happen you will have to purchase the houses at the same time as the other FC leaders that are setting up in the same city as you so that you all can be in the same neighborhoods. There are 30 houses per neighborhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wn6zonL9vY

For this post please list this information

FC Name
FC Leader
Planned City of your FC house
Playtimes

List a playtime so that you can arrange when you can get with the others to purchase your houses so that we can have multiple FC's in the same instances. The more rp FC's in one instance the better. We would also like to see a reasonable number of FC's in each city if possible of course. Right now Limsa and Ul'dah seem to have the most interest with Gridania sorely needing love. Lets organize this well, as we do not want to be spread across several instances of the same city. Its all about the big picture here for our roleplay neighborhoods!

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - belderiver - 12-07-2013

Great minds think alike, huh?

Balmung folks, head over here!

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - goldfishbear - 12-07-2013

Driftwood Coast
Kayle Delwyn
Ul'dah

I'm not sure about playtime to be honest, everyone is usually around at completely different hours. Kayle says he will try to be online as soon as the patch hits though, to try and make sure he can get us the house we want Smile

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Gideon Aryeh - 12-07-2013

(12-07-2013, 01:17 AM)goldfishbear Wrote: Driftwood Coast
Kayle Delwyn
Ul'dah

I'm not sure about playtime to be honest, everyone is usually around at completely different hours. Kayle says he will try to be online as soon as the patch hits though, to try and make sure he can get us the house we want Smile

Well its more about setting up with other FC leaders and picking a time when they all can be on at the same time to hit the same neighborhood/instance together.

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Matthias - 12-07-2013

FC Name: Black Sun Academy
FC Leader: Matthias Silverstar
Planned City of your FC house: Mist (Limsa Lominsa)

Playtimes: Every day after 10pm EST and before 1pm EST. Work will depict the rest.

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Gideon Aryeh - 12-07-2013

(12-07-2013, 01:14 AM)belderiver Wrote: Great minds think alike, huh?

Balmung folks, head over here!

Absolutely, you guys should have it very well for this over there. We would like ours to be successful as well especially since we don't have the same numbers.

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Lizzo - 12-08-2013

Wulver's Den
Parker Connor
Ul'dah

Play times will vary, but seeing as Driftwood Coast will also be in Ul'dah, it would be quite beneficial to be in the same place - seeing as the Den will be set up as an RP inn/pub and suedo adventurer's guild (for ic and ooc).

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - L'kalya Vanih - 12-10-2013

This sounds like a great idea! I'll run this by Shep and Vash to see what they think.

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Lizzo - 12-10-2013

Will we be using the skype 'Gilgamesh Event Planning' channel to negotiate and figure out what we'll be doing?

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Saefinn - 12-11-2013

FC Name - Wayward Star
FC Leader - Saefinn Liljasson
Planned City of your FC house - Limsa Lominsa!
Playtimes - Various - usually 8pm GMT to 4am GMT. Me personally, depends on my shift and the day.

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Old Account - 12-11-2013

This has me curious, has it been announced whether we will be able to switch instances of neighborhoods?  Not knocking the neighborhood idea at all, but curious for those of us who won't have FC houses right after the patch launches.  That way we could visit other instances and other FC houses, etcetera.

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Belfor - 12-12-2013

The Flames of Exile will definitely be interested in setting up shop in Ul'dah with other like minded peeps.  I already have Driftwood on my radar, anyone else?

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Lizzo - 12-25-2013

For all of you thinking of going the 'cheap' route and are looking at the 'Small' FC houses, I've stepped into a few and, though they were nicely decorated with interesting looking furniture (and dividing walls Big Grin), I was shocked and saddened to find that the size of 'Small' should be changed to 'Minute', 'Puny' or 'Minuscule'.

By using the 'walk' function I deduced that the interior size of the 'Small' houses are roughly the same size as the rooms in Inns (there is no basement or second floor like there is in Medium houses). Though the width/lengths are different (Inn rooms are longer and thinner, while the FC houses are square) they are about equal. While the Inn rooms only have a few items decorating them, the FC houses can have up to 20 (or more, can't remember) items in them. This leaves the interior of the houses rather cluttered and leaves room for probably 10-15 (at the extreme most) people inside.

Just a heads-up guys.

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Ambrosa - 01-26-2014

Lominsa Free Traders (Universal Investigations) will be setting up in Mist once we are able.

RE: [Gilgamesh] FC Rp Neighborhoods - Gideon Aryeh - 01-29-2014

Wonderful and welcome!