Hydaelyn Role-Players
Xefjord Kiromeda/ Miyako Kohaku - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Xefjord Kiromeda/ Miyako Kohaku (/showthread.php?tid=5808)

Xefjord Kiromeda/ Miyako Kohaku - Enzo - 12-15-2013

I. Basic Info

• Characters:Xefjord Kiromeda/Miyako Kohaku

• Primary character:Xefjord Kiromeda

• Linkshells:Driftwood Coast/Han'ei no Kishi

• Primary RP linkshell:Driftwood Coast

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

I enjoy Roleplaying a lot having RPed on World of Warcraft in the past. Just I could never roleplay that much because it was not my main character. My main character is now on on a RP server for this game so I roleplay as much as possible. Sometimes forgetting there are other aspects of the game. I think I would be considered a medium to heavy RPer. Leaning more towards heavy.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

Fighting and injury are bound to happen so I embrace them. When it comes to fighting I believe a characters level does not matter that much. IF a player can outwit a much higher level character then he should be rewarded for doing so. I am not one for throwing punches and rolling dice to see if I hit. I more rather use my brain and get detailed with my attacks trying to outwit my enemy but leave how they react to the attack to the other player. (I throw a punch towards their diaphram in an attempt to knock their breath away. Then they can dodge or get hit however they like.) When it comes to getting hit myself I use my wits but roll dice to see if it is possible for me to trip up. while I may try to dodge I could get a bad roll and get slammed in the face. It leaves more chance to make things interesting. In a world where Magic can easily heal injury I do not worry about getting injured to much and will accept injury normally. If I am in a situation where I believe I could suffer a grave injury or a player PMs me telling me his/her intent I will accept it if I can
    t find a way out of it. Besides, With my characters technological ability or another characters ability I might be able to heal myself later. The very first character I played though was eventually killed by injury so I accept death as well as a possible outcome. Although I will do everything I can to avoid it. If I am fighting another character I will only seek to disable them so the fight ends instead of killing them (Unless they specifically ask me to) I am also prone to running away from fights if I feel they could have a bad outcome for either character.

• Views on IC romance:

Along with death injury and fighting, love and relationship and living is another aspect of my characters life. I will roleplay Romance as realistically as I can, wither it lead to dating or marriage. I do not factor anything OOC. We are playing a different life in character and I will play as if I were the character. So should a relationship form I will embrace it. Everything is strictly in character though. At the moment both my characters are single so feel free to flirt with them XD.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Both of my characters do not have any real family. One grew up on the streets and the other had his family killed after he fled the Garlean empire. When it comes to family ties at this point the only real "Ties" I might have is if I get married and have kids or something. I realize there is family RPs out there and treat the related characters how they would be treated in the real life situation.

• Views on lore:

I believe lore should be followed whenever possible. There can be leg room in some hazy areas but if a character is doing something strictly against lore I find it a bit agitating. From what I know people generally follow the basic lore and do not go too in detail and thats fine with me. And I feel some lore can be made up in places where there is none. But the laws of the world should be followed.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

I mostly use say chat for conversing in character. Depending on the FC or Linkshell I will treat it as IC or OOC depending on what the general populous uses it for. If I whisper someone I will normally add the (( )) to signify it is OOC. And I sometimes use whisper for literal whispering and in rare occasions Telepathy. Where I will put [Whisper] or [Telepathy] At the beginning of the message.

III. Other Info

• Timezone:Central Standard Time

• Contact info:Skype: Mastersticks11

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Xefjord Kiromeda/ Miyako Kohaku - Edgar - 12-15-2013

Why did you encase the entire thing in Code tags?

RE: Xefjord Kiromeda/ Miyako Kohaku - Enzo - 12-15-2013

I thought it seemed a little off XD How do I fix it?

RE: Xefjord Kiromeda/ Miyako Kohaku - Siha - 12-15-2013

Just remove the [*code] and [*/code] tags from the post. Minus the stars of course.