Hydaelyn Role-Players
Does anyone want a kid? (Both Servers.) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Does anyone want a kid? (Both Servers.) (/showthread.php?tid=5979)

Does anyone want a kid? (Both Servers.) - Mastersticks11 - 12-30-2013

Hello everyone I have looked around a bit and really want to make a RP character and get involved. I know a bit of the lore of the game and I have RPed on many other games. What I want to do to help me get integrated and to help others is to be someones kid. It helps add history to my character and helps other people who need connections. It will ease the process of getting integrated I think. All you need to do is give me a description of your character and my other parent and I will try to build my character similar to yours (Pictures would be nice.) Also any personality traits you think I would inherit. I will probably lower the height to minimum and say I am 13 to 15 years old. I can be adopted if you so desire as well. Although I feel having biological parents would be preferred. I am not too picky and will accept just about anyone as my parent. You will just have to give me inherited traits/looks and a bit of backstory for my character that you feel I should have. :3 Thanks! Tons of comments welcome!

RE: Does anyone want a kid? (Both Servers.) - Mastersticks11 - 12-30-2013

Oh also if you want to adopt me say what race of orphan you would prefer. ( I got bored and made a orphan of each race who could pass by as a child :3)

RE: Does anyone want a kid? (Both Servers.) - LandStander - 12-30-2013

Boooo, you are a month too early! I actually had planned for Denn to adopt a kid after some unfortunate events because she has kind of got bitten by the mother bear bug, but as of right now her plot isn't at the point where something like that is possible...or...maybe...

I actually have a character who has a kid around the age you were describing, but I don't play her that often and so I can't really link the two up.

I just want a family... Q_Q I have always wanted to RP a character who had parents from the start of his life and such until the end and then have a Family of my own and just chain down. Live an entire characters life from start to finish. I feel like that would be really awesome. Sadly I can't start from the earlier but that can be filled in with written events from the parents or if I am adopted I will have just lost my memories or something.

I might add I have a ton of spare time between now and Wednesday night. I would like to get started as soon as possible and use my Winter break without work to its fullest! :3

RE: Does anyone want a kid? (Both Servers.) - Asgarn - 12-30-2013

Look at all this Roe-ttention you're getting. Roegadyn must be broody creatures. Wink Whilst I cannot offer my character having a child (due to sexuality an' all that jazz), Asgarn does have five half-sisters which I would like to experiment with having one in-game. Not that Asgarn would know of her due to what is explained: here. Total soap opera drama momeeeeeent! *Le Gasp!*

Of course, I can understand that this might not be what you were looking for. If not, it matters not and I wish you the best of luck finding a parental RPer. Big Grin

Just gonna say right now. I am a guy and do not plan on playing a girl XD so I will have to pass sorry. But your character sounds pretty awesome. Thanks for the luck. Hear that all potential parents?! He gave me good luck so FIND ME FASTER! lol

Please?... Q_Q

RE: Does anyone want a kid? (Both Servers.) - Matthias - 12-30-2013

Well. It's been mentioned a few times that with my character's style of backstory (pirate/privateer) that he may/might possibly have children he doesn't know about. Which would possibly work out being he's 32 now. Meaning with the style of world and the story, anything past 16 to maybe slip up and have a child could be possible and it would explain why he doesn't know as well.

RE: Does anyone want a kid? (Both Servers.) - Lizzo - 12-30-2013

I'm not sure if this would be to your liking as the character(s) that I have in mind would pit you older (roughly 23 or 24), and would make you an older sibling to my (an a friend of mine's) twin characters. Also, this idea is coming from Gilgamesh (not sure what server you prefer).

I have the rough details of their life and visual appearance mapped out on the wiki of my character - http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Zali%27ah_Qin .

If you have interest, either Zale'a or Zale'to are open. It would be fantastic to see a family grouping spring up on Gilgamesh.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested or would like any additional information.

I am willing to make multiple characters like this by the way. I would like to have one on Gilgamesh and Balmung :3