Hydaelyn Role-Players
Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff (/showthread.php?tid=5982)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Lan Darklyn - 01-12-2014

Lyr that is looking so awesome! Hell I am going to start farming Lightning Shards like crazy for you lol

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Dyani - 01-12-2014

Janna: thank you so much Big Grin it is indeed a wedding scene. It was so much fun to do that sketch...I don't know why, but pregnant ladies are both adorable and so much fun to draw!

Lan: hehe, thank you very much :3 if you come across crystals, let me know as well, if it's not too much trouble. Smile

Thank you guys for the kind words!

Oh, and Aedan! I finished the first one. Used that shot I was telling you about xD

Hope you like it! Let me know if there is anything that I need to fix Smile

[Image: a1af63b9-13f7-4cfd-b185-2b76916cf124]

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Aedan - 01-12-2014

OMG that looks so amazing, Lyr! Now to pay up and come up with a plot just for you xD

Sweeeeeeet Big Grin

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - l3umble - 01-13-2014

*Gasp* You're art is so pretty...Saaah pretty.

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Maqali Qulaan - 01-13-2014

Oooh pretty Smile Though Aedan should be more ghost like now! *hides* hehe.

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Asgarn - 01-13-2014

Howdy again, Lyr! Loving the art you're posting, as always. Smile Just to let you know, the moment I have levelled Monk to 50, I will likely be calling upon you again if that's okay. This guy's RP gear shall be the Darklight Monk set (for... Reasons), and would love you to draw him when I can get screenshots!

Again, awesome work! Keep it up, and I look forward to seeing your practice pieces/cute oh-my-god-it's-a-reindeer-CUUUUUUTE chibi! Thumbsup Moogle

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Leencat - 01-13-2014

Your work without lines in your opening post looks very soft and pretty.

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Dyani - 01-13-2014

Hello hello everyone! Big Grin

Thank you all so much for the compliments! You all are so nice TuT

Asgarn, I'm totally up for that, just have to work through the last of the commissions that I have. I think I'm going to put up a "commissions open" post when I finish this batch.

As for the art of today, I am so, sooooo close to finishing yours, Qata. So close! It'll probably be up by the end of the day. 

I do, however, have progress reports. 

Ru, here are the poses I'm thinking of using for your family portrait. Tell me what you think :3

[Image: 92b2628b-11a7-4b5d-8c6f-c0027d424844]

Also, Asgarn, I'm almost done with phase one of chibification. Would you like me to post a sneak peek of the WIP for you?

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Asgarn - 01-13-2014

You just made a Roegadyn squeel and jump up and down whilst clapping. Twice. Only a handful of people have managed to do that. Please! Big Grin

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Leanne Starlight - 01-14-2014

Omgz! Lyr your art is amazing! Would you draw Leanne as well? I'll farm shards/crystals for you or just give you Gil xD! hehe which ever you want~ 

Also thank Lan for posting your thread in the FC site :3  <3

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Dyani - 01-14-2014

Helllllloooo, my lovely lovely peoples. 

I have two arts to post today Big Grin 

Qata, yours is alll done [Image: thumbsup.gif]

[Image: 2bfeb479-84b7-4e50-9978-1f479c99ed8f]

And also, i have a doodle I did because I got bored today. This is from one of my favorite screenshots ever that I took hanging out with Tobias. BTW, Tobias, welcome back! [Image: biggrin.gif] Have an art.

[Image: 1f08631a-dec6-4fa8-a0dd-880a5cef4c3d]

Asgarn, I am scanning step one of chibification in soon. I promise!

Leanne, send me references! And PM me to figure out pricing :3

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Qata'to Jinjahl - 01-14-2014

Lyr... Thank you so much for drawing that piece. Kinny and I absolutely adore it ^^ <3

RE: Lyrielle Draws Things and Stuff - Aiken - 01-14-2014

Qata and Kinny oh my god its so adorable!!!!!

I'm dying. It's so cute.