Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] We're still looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] We're still looking for you, Immortal Flames! (/showthread.php?tid=5986)

Pages: 1 2

[Balmung] We're still looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Seriphyn - 12-30-2013

This LS may take your interest! We've "upgraded" ourselves with a free company, now, so we are now a combined FC/LS! The Linkshell is still the primary chat channel, however, and membership of the FC is not required for IC membership. Our front page on RPC has been updated, so take a look!

Plotting folk can likewise get in touch for arcs and RP! If I'm not online in-game, message me or dawnwards on this forum!

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Rinh Hallani - 12-31-2013

I play my alt in the Yataghans and it's a really fun and fantastic group. Wholeheartedly recommend more to join!

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Lyse Falen - 12-31-2013

Perhaps I should consider this. I've been searching for an RP group for Lyse in particular for a while, but I'm not sure what I'm doing with Elmina at current as far as affiliation goes - but given Lyse's... she might be a nice fit! We can interact and see what happens.

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Anzio - 01-01-2014

Ah, the Flame Yataghans...
Like 86% women. Sometimes I think that's all Kale looks for.

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Aldotsk - 01-01-2014

Kale just wanted some women to be by his side :>

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Rinh Hallani - 01-01-2014

(01-01-2014, 02:33 PM)Anzil Wrote: Ah, the Flame Yataghans...
Like 86% women. Sometimes I think that's all Kale looks for.

Or the men just aren't good enough! Tongue

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Seriphyn - 01-01-2014

Actually, yeah, more men would be nice Tongue

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Kian Voltaire - 01-01-2014

Hmm sounds interesting, and Since R'nadae hails around Ul'dah and is a spryly young Seeker looking for action might be a good fit for his character. Big Grin

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - ansemaru - 01-02-2014

Hmm, I've been thinking about remaking a temporary alt I scouted this server on. It might take me a little while to catch up to where I can actually join the Immortal Flames with him, but if you're at all interested in a Wildwood elezen who's fiercely loyal to Ul'dah, I can hypothetically provide.

Or alternatively, I could remake my other temporary Balmung alt- if you want an Ala Mhigan refugee hyur.

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Seriphyn - 01-02-2014

Nice to see interest! I'll try and look out for you in-game but honestly it's easier if you try and keep an eye out for me. Alternatively, Anzio Zansio or Dweia Delacroix can also be reached.

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - No Longer Exists - 01-02-2014

Sounds like fun and since my grumpy Elezen is a Flames GC member, I'd like to get involved. As it says in ze profile, Lukas Valenwood is the character name. Cool I'm usually off and on all day long, but commonly on after 6pm EST so I'll look for you and the others as well.

Cheers!

-BH

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Lyse Falen - 01-09-2014

Got involved today, actually, and had a lot of fun playing with Kale, Moengeim, and the other new member besides me.  I managed to get punched, burn part of my shoes off with acid, damage my feet, and throat-choke a dude (among other less friendly things -- seriously, that was the friendliest things I did IC to other folk,) before all was said and done.  It was really quite enjoyable.

FY.  GET THE FEVER... or something.  I'm tired... just felt like basically 'repping' this by going "Yeah, they good."

The person who posted this comment, the player behind Lyse Crofte, is not held responsible for your reaction to your uniform or the boobs that will be around you.  Signed, Management.

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Dawnward - 01-09-2014

It's awesome reading these replies. That was my first time storytelling an impromptu event on Balmung and I'm glad to have had the chance to meet our new recruits, Burning Passion and Lyse Crofte!

Looking forward to getting to know the rest of you potentials in game; hit up Moengeim Wistyrmanwyn if you happen to see her or I'll likely hear of your recruitment from Kale!

All the best, you guys!
Dawn (AKA: Moengeim Wistyrmanwyn)

RE: [Balmung] We're looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Seriphyn - 01-14-2014

Just a little bump to say we've got ourselves a little website courtesy of Aila Storme and www.freespirit-rp.com! 

Here's the link!

RE: [Balmung] We're still looking for you, Immortal Flames! - Seriphyn - 02-08-2014

Another bump, to say that we are still looking for full-time Flames! We updated our RPC front page, so be sure to take a look at it!