Hydaelyn Role-Players
LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung (/showthread.php?tid=6108)

Pages: 1 2

LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Faye - 01-12-2014

Hello there! I'm looking for an evil/chaotic/darker themed group for an alt of mine. The specifics aren't too important, I just want something that's not the usual heroes, merchants, or mercenaries. What I'm looking for:

- Must allow alts, obviously!
- No super strict activity requirements. My main keeps me rather busy.
- No lore-nazis. I try to stick to lore, and without giving too much away, my character is a creature that's in the game but isn't a playable race, and some people get upset about that.

If anyone has an FC they could recommend, please post here, PM me, or otherwise point me in the right direction! Thanks!

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - ansemaru - 01-12-2014

If my guess about what your not-available-for-normal play race is is correct, I can't really in good faith recommend Lansquenet. We're certainly operating on the wrong side of the law and have a different attitude towards what is "good" than your standard FC of adventurers or mercenaries, but we're not precisely evil/chaotic and I'm fairly certain it's not the ideal place for what I'm assuming is an Ascian.

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Faye - 01-12-2014

(01-12-2014, 07:53 AM)ansemaru Wrote: If my guess about what your not-available-for-normal play race is is correct, I can't really in good faith recommend Lansquenet. We're certainly operating on the wrong side of the law and have a different attitude towards what is "good" than your standard FC of adventurers or mercenaries, but we're not precisely evil/chaotic and I'm fairly certain it's not the ideal place for what I'm assuming is an Ascian.

On the right track, but no, it's not Ascian. I've already looked into Lansquenet and IC the theme would be perfect for my character, but OOC it unfortunately is not what I'm looking for. But I appreciate the response! Big Grin

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Varus - 01-12-2014

You can try the Rose Syndicate, but they are pretty small atm.

http://rosesyndicate.enjin.com/

I take it you are RPing a vampire or a werewolf Faye? XD

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Asgarn - 01-12-2014

Perhaps a Goblin? Lalafell can be made to look similar in certain dyed sets. ^_^ Either way, good luck!

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - ansemaru - 01-12-2014

Goblins aren't exactly evil. More likely Garlean.

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Faye - 01-12-2014

Not a Garlean, not a goblin, and certainly not a vampire or werewolf as those don't exist in-game. Tongue Rose Syndicate is a very awesome FC! I have some friends there, but it's not a good fit for me.

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - LiadansWhisper - 01-12-2014

(01-12-2014, 06:40 PM)Faye Wrote: Not a Garlean, not a goblin, and certainly not a vampire or werewolf as those don't exist in-game. Tongue Rose Syndicate is a very awesome FC! I have some friends there, but it's not a good fit for me.

I've got it!

You're RPing a Tonberry, aren't you?  TonberryBouncy

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Sophia_Grave - 01-12-2014

Posessed person?

Now I'm curious

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Jomoru - 01-12-2014

I suspect Dragon(Since they are shapeshifters) or Tempered.

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - LandStander - 01-12-2014

Lol, damnit Faye. You should just tell them or this is going to go on forever. I think I know which character you are speaking of, but its not that big of a deal to post it. I don't think it would be giving anything away >.>

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Faye - 01-13-2014

Ack, so many guesses! You probably know, Denn. Tongue I'll give a hint: Think Haukke Manor!

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - ArmachiA - 01-13-2014

My FC is currently doing a Voidsent plotline as well (Haukke manor is all voidsent, so I'm assuming). It's pretty fun running around being all evil.

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Midrahk - 01-13-2014

Was just Googling for evil/dark-themed RP on Balmung and got excited when I saw this thread was only a day old! Sorry I haven't set my profile up yet, just wanted to pounce on this. :3

I'm looking for something pretty similar to what Faye is looking for-- if nothing else, we could hang out sometime, mebbe? My character doesn't believe she's "evil" (who does?), but when it comes to what she wants for the realm she's definitely not on the side of the Scions, the governments or the majority of the player characters, and she'd like somewhere she could explore that a little more.

Oh, and she's fond of voidsent, if you're one of those. :3

RE: LF evil/chaotic aligned FC on Balmung - Erik Mynhier - 01-13-2014

Erik's story has been heading in a dark direction for the last month or so, but I'm in need of some folk willing to go down the path with me and mine. Hit me up tonight and chat with me about what you're planning, maybe we can work out something, if only an indirect connection.

Also if you're looking for an enemy to your dark alt, can I suggest my friend Anelia? She is as lawful good as they come, and is a great "enemy" to me.