Hydaelyn Role-Players
Fun creeping - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Fun creeping (/showthread.php?tid=6339)

Pages: 1 2 3

Fun creeping - Lhea Korolon - 02-12-2014

So like does anyone else creep on pretty characters. Or like is that just me.. >_>;

I'm just wondering is there is any other weirdos out there.. Like you like a character and you know they are rp but they look to cool.. to approach...

MAYBE

im just the awkward duck ; - ;

but yeah just wanted to post this...

*runs back too you hole!*

RE: Fun creeping - Aysun - 02-12-2014

I'm pretty sure that's normal.. Done plenty of it myself. XD The wiki is a good place for it that's for sure.

RE: Fun creeping - John Spiegel - 02-12-2014

*runs hand through long invisible locks of magnificent hair* So THAT'S why Aysun's a jerk to JJ. She's crushing on him and all his gorgeousness. E>

RE: Fun creeping - Aysun - 02-12-2014

(02-12-2014, 03:29 AM)John Spiegel Wrote: *runs hand through long invisible locks of magnificent hair* So THAT'S why Aysun's a jerk to JJ. She's crushing on him and all his gorgeousness. E>

OT: AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING. /shoos

RE: Fun creeping - Cato - 02-12-2014

Yeah, I had someone run around my character the other day who was seemingly checking him out from various angles. It didn't take long for me to get a request to ERP as soon as I moved!

As for me? I tend to stop and 'check out' a character if they look interesting or unique or are just generally to my tastes. Namely women who look refined and men who look and act like men.

I just don't appreciate it when it enters the territory of borderline obsession with people getting angry if you don't consider their miqo'te to be the cutest thing ever.

RE: Fun creeping - Asgarn - 02-12-2014

I get this a lot. From Lalafells. Have you any idea how weird it is to have midgets constantly run around you in circles, glaring at your crotch and ass region? But yeah, I have done this. I tend to creep in Mor Dhona, though, rather than in any RP situation.

(Seriously. Roll a Roegadyn and have a Lalafell target you. They do -not- look at your face.)

RE: Fun creeping - Kage - 02-12-2014

(02-12-2014, 08:13 AM)Asgarn Wrote: I get this a lot. From Lalafells. Have you any idea how weird it is to have midgets constantly run around you in circles, glaring at your crotch and ass region? But yeah, I have done this. I tend to creep in Mor Dhona, though, rather than in any RP situation.

(Seriously. Roll a Roegadyn and have a Lalafell target you. They do -not- look at your face.)

Speaking as a Lalafell... this happens a lot even when you aren't just running around people >_> RPing with anyone targeted I try to keep a small distance because um yeaah xD JUST A LITTLE AWKWARD if you're with people who you aren't completely familiar/comfortable with. So many accidents where I move too fast and I position myself that my camera just gets some creeper shots.

I also noticed that Lalafell NPC dialogue or about them also tends towards the more... raunchier side so maybe it's a thing.

I also recognize a few names but I usually chicken out before I can even think of saying a hello.

RE: Fun creeping - Ares D'Argent - 02-12-2014

(02-12-2014, 02:55 AM)Lhea Korolon Wrote: So like does anyone else creep on pretty characters. Or like is that just me.. >_>;

I'm just wondering is there is any other weirdos out there.. Like you like a character and you know they are rp but they look to cool.. to approach...

MAYBE

im just the awkward duck ; - ;

but yeah just wanted to post this...

*runs back too you hole!*
 I totally just did only because you posted this Tongue

RE: Fun creeping - Whittledown - 02-12-2014

I have been the creeper and the creepee on many occasions Smile

I do have to say that getting random whispers complimenting Hornet's looks always makes me smile.

RE: Fun creeping - Lhea Korolon - 02-12-2014

WOO im not alone! *high fives everyone!!! Big Grin <3

RE: Fun creeping - Olofantur - 02-12-2014

I don't think you can ever be alone in such a varied community,

I've seen a lalafell named Shoshosu who is fascinated with Miqo'te tails and will go around trying to touch them, its amusing to watch.

I think she gets away with it just because of the disarming adorable nature of dunes-folk with pigtails, but that could just be me..

(02-12-2014, 12:52 PM)Olofantur Wrote: I don't think you can ever be alone in such a varied community,

I've seen a lalafell named Shoshosu who is fascinated with Miqo'te tails and will go around trying to touch them, its amusing to watch.

I think she gets away with it just because of the disarming adorable nature of dunes-folk with pigtails, but that could just be me..

If i did that i'd be in trouble.. but i have my own tail to touch xD

(02-12-2014, 08:07 AM)Theodric Ironheart Wrote: Yeah, I had someone run around my character the other day who was seemingly checking him out from various angles. It didn't take long for me to get a request to ERP as soon as I moved!

As for me? I tend to stop and 'check out' a character if they look interesting or unique or are just generally to my tastes. Namely women who look refined and men who look and act like men.

I just don't appreciate it when it enters the territory of borderline obsession with people getting angry if you don't consider their miqo'te to be the cutest thing ever.

LOL erp people thankfully i havent had that happen to me.. (yet) aye i tend to stop and gauk alot and try to get pics XD lol when i can if they dont see me being weird.

and lol yeah i think my cat is really pretty~ but to each their own Big Grin if no one likes her that's okay because i love her the most Big Grin

RE: Fun creeping - Nebbs - 02-12-2014

Sometimes uncool is cool

(02-12-2014, 01:53 PM)Nebbs Wrote: Sometimes uncool is cool

*Is always uncool* :c