Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Disbanded] Friends of Momodi OOC - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Disbanded] Friends of Momodi OOC (/showthread.php?tid=6411)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Friends of Momodi OOC - McBeefâ„¢ - 02-20-2014

Well basically now this a place for everyone to hang out and chat OOCly about RP, PVE, and everything in between. It gets a little rowdy sometimes, but it is lots of fun!

The LS gets full quite often, and I sometimes kick offline people I don't recognize. If you are kicked in such a way just let me know and you can come back in.

Current Officers are:
Everyone

RE: The Quicksand Appreciation Society IC/OOC - Kage - 02-20-2014

Can confirm. The chat gets -really- rowdy at times but if you're up to it don't let that discourage you. We're a good friendly bunch who want to have a positive RP experience and have fun with others while doing so.

Some events are in the talks to continue our fun and hopefully weekly events as well. 

On side note: We need more Lalas... and Roes... So many miqo'te :p Also please be nice to the Lalas. Big Grin

I am no longer in the linkshell. Please don't contact me for an invite.

RE: The Quicksand Appreciation Society IC/OOC - C'kayah Polaali - 02-20-2014

C'kayah was very nice to Kage...

At this rate people are going to give Kage a complex and may just have to start really reciprocating all these very nice actions...
No longer a part of this linkshell.

RE: The Quicksand Appreciation Society IC/OOC - C'kayah Polaali - 02-20-2014

*purrs*

RE: The Quicksand Appreciation Society IC/OOC - Lambert Arkwright - 02-20-2014

please dont start with the purring...

RE: The Quicksand Appreciation Society IC/OOC - Edgar - 02-20-2014

*purr purr*

Kage is mostly surrounded by purring things. T_T

*scratches at ears and pets tails*

No longer in the linkshell.

RE: The Quicksand Appreciation Society IC/OOC - Kage - 02-24-2014

*returns from tin can armor to make a note*

We do strive to keep everyone in the LS invited or connected in some way IC. Talk with us IC in Quicksand, have a drink or two, be a good friend to Momodi's establishment and we should be just fine~

[s]I think. You never know. Someone might have just stolen a small coin and linkpearl while we weren't paying attention. While still being nice to Momodi.
[/s]

RE: The Quicksand Appreciation Society IC/OOC - Aldotsk - 02-24-2014

I swear, I am totally not with these people!

It is a friendly community. by OOC/IC perspective. Though I don't drink in Quicksand :>

RE: The Quicksand Appreciation Society IC/OOC - Kage - 03-13-2014

Kage fiddles with the linkpearl, realizing that there's been plenty of newer voices who have spoken recently in the linkshell that he hasn't met before.

"Hi everyone, this is Kage. I'd like to propose that we find a good time were we can all have time to get together here in Quicksand. We'd like to keep our bonds strong and in that case we all need to know each other. I know I haven't met many of you but I'd love to."

((We need some Tavern RP so we can get to know each other. Soon. Soon I can see about dragging people in over epic plots if I can get the creativity to do let it grow.))

RE: The Quicksand Appreciation Society IC/OOC - Kage - 04-01-2014

I tried ;A;

We're going to make a showing at the Ball ya'll! We'll keep getting the word out.

RE: The Quicksand Appreciation Society IC/OOC - Erik Mynhier - 04-01-2014

((Can I have a pearl?))

RE: The Quicksand Appreciation Society IC/OOC - Hiro - 04-01-2014

[Given I've finally finished gathering gil and outfitting Enses' house I can actually start sitting around RPing >>

... Hiro was already ambushed last night by an Officer, albeit briefly.]

RE: The Quicksand Appreciation Society IC/OOC - Kage - 04-01-2014

If an officer doesn't throw one at you after having interacted when I get home in about 1.5 hrs I'll do it!
No longer in the linkshell