Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ellavione Bourdeaux - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Ellavione Bourdeaux (/showthread.php?tid=6434)

Ellavione Bourdeaux - Ellavione - 02-21-2014

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Ellavione Bourdeaux
  • Primary character: Ellavione Bourdeaux
  • Linkshells: None but looking for a few good LSs
  • Primary RP linkshell: None but looking for somewhere to hang my helmet

[*]

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Medium to heavy depending on the day

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • I am always open to in character combat and injuries as long as theyevolve from fair and cooperative RP instances. I like to take into account the level differences/experience IC between characters. But, with that said I believe it could make for some fun and exciting story lines if done correctly and without godmoding.

• Views on IC romance:
  • I am a strong fan of IC romances. But I like for them to be interestingand mutually satisfying. Meaning, I prefer for them to evolve naturally. Let the RP lead the way. I would prefer that OOC conversations do not dictate any IC relationships (romantically) before any IC experiences. And in the same respect I don’t like character’s relationships ending through OOC conversation without any IC interactions leading up to it. Unless the other party just disappears. Then I will play that you’ve abandoned my character and she had to ‘move on’ viewing you as dead. It just makes it feel less organic and more scripted. Also remember. It is a story in a fantasy world. No crossover into the RL setting is possible.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • My character’s storylines always leave openings for family ties if otherplayers wish to form a link with them. But, for friends, enemies, and other forms of non-romantic RP my answer is the same as romantic RP. I love to watch the IC story evolve and change. I am someone who can separate IC interactions from OOC interactions so I do not need for every player to get along with my IC personas and I am not someone who is afraid of IC conflict. Meaning I am open to enemies evolving from RP as well ;-) 

• Views on lore:
  • I love the rich lore that the world of the game provided. There are somany avenues to go down and so much history to pull from. It is a great springboard for some colorful interactions.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • Eachchannel has it’s place. I typically view /say IC 100% of the time and /EM is IC when in the appropriate setting. I’ve been known to /em bonk <t> often ooc. Any linkshells I follow what the intended purpose for them are whether it be IC, OOC, or just a joke of the day type atmosphere =) 

[*]

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: MST
  • Contact info: 
  • Erm… here? I may become a forum junkie especially since Enjin is blockedat work. In game works as well! Though I tend to have a bad habit of not checking my mail every day. So it may just take me a day or two to get back to you.

[*]

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~