Hydaelyn Role-Players
N'zhat Tia - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: N'zhat Tia (/showthread.php?tid=6475)

N'zhat Tia - N'Zhat - 02-24-2014

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:N'zhat Tia
  • Primary character:N'zhat Tia
  • Linkshells: none currently
  • Primary RP linkshell:none currently

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I range from light to medium, though it's mostly the later. While I plan to level up my characters and raid, it will usually be for character purposes. (I.e N'zhat is searching to learn everything he can about Eorzea, the twelve and the primals and must grow stronger in order to travel.) However RPing takes priority over levels.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Violence is clearly a heavy presence in the world of Eorzea, beast men run rampant and the elder Primals have been set loose. That being said I don't seek violence for violence's sake and try to stear from death as much as possible. I am weary of perma-death, unless it's stated previously that an event or instance between two character relate in it. 
  • Views on IC romance:
    All for it, if it comes naturally from RP awesome, though I think the people should talk OOC about where they expect it to head and their character's head-spaces in relation to romance. (e.g sexuality, ethics, poly vs mono, ect.)
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Again, naturally from the RP I'm all for. The more characters to play off of is always great, but like romance I think the players need to have a dialogue going so there aren't misunderstandings or the likes.
  • Views on lore:
    Lore is awesome. While complex, there are still a lot of gaps in the lore of FF14 which can be both dangerous and fun. Players can fill in the blanks but conflict might arise when their views on what has occurred in the past do not line up. Lore is necessary for RP purposes and motivations of characters.  
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Chat functions are good, while I do not have a linkshell, there are many other ways to chat. I believe communication is one of the most important things in any relationship and that doesn't change for online RP relationships. Private messaging and tells are good for OOC dialogue which is necessary at points.  

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:GMT+11.00
  • Contact info: Private messages are open and in-game. skype: aragoonn123

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: N'zhat Tia - N'Zhat - 02-26-2014

N'zhat's profile can be found here.
N'zhat's journal can be found here.

Update: N'zhat's journal can also be found in the forums here.

RE: N'zhat Tia - Ruinfeild - 02-26-2014

Welcome to Gilgamesh! I enjoyed the read not only of ever section and the view you have on it, but also on the character N'zhat himself. If you are looking to get into any RP Linkshells or looking to RP with someone if you don't know where to get started, get in contact with me and we can try and get something started.