Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for balmung RPers! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Looking for balmung RPers! (/showthread.php?tid=6533)

Looking for balmung RPers! - Yerex - 03-02-2014

Hello everyone! Ive been gone for a long time from this site since registering due to real life, work, etc. I never stopped playing FF14, but didnt have a whole lot of time to get into it to RP. SO, i am looking for friendly people on balmung to RP with who dont mind a new RPer (myself) I know how to rp and all that, just havent done it on this game yet.

respond here and/or send me a tell/friend request at Yerex Highwind if you're up for it!

RE: Looking for balmung RPers! - Faye - 03-02-2014

Hello there! I'm always happy to role-play, feel free to say hello if you see me around Smile

RE: Looking for balmung RPers! - Hunfrid - 03-02-2014

Welcome back to the site!
Same here, throw me a tell or strike up some RP with me.
I'm usually on midmorning, cst, but on much longer and later on my days off.

RE: Looking for balmung RPers! - Jace Hunter - 03-02-2014

Welcome!

I am Jace Hunter in-game. If you add me, we can RP whenever we are both free and stuff Big Grin

RE: Looking for balmung RPers! - Askier - 03-02-2014

Hey!  I'm new as well so I defiantly can't judge anyone.  Lol Big Grin  Anyway, I'm normally available most evenings to rp after work.  Shoot me a whisper in game whenever you want and I'd be glad to rp.

RE: Looking for balmung RPers! - Aerostein - 03-03-2014

Welcome back to the site and such.
I'm always down to RP, assuming I'm not doing much of anything. I'll keep an eye out for you. o:

RE: Looking for balmung RPers! - lysian - 03-03-2014

Hail friend~! Lysian's always looking for people who'd like a tour of the shrouds in twelveswood, excerpt North Shroud, dat place is boring and has killer eyeballs.

In short, hit up Lysian Uemitas if you want a Gridanian based RP :3

RE: Looking for balmung RPers! - thesofty - 03-05-2014

Feya is all ways looking for new friends.  Considering most of the people I have rped with recently stopped playing due to life and what not I don't have many people to RP with either so hit me up in game.  Feya Velka

RE: Looking for balmung RPers! - Maqali Qulaan - 03-05-2014

Hai there! Moar friends are always lovely to have! Feel free to say hi anytime! <3

RE: Looking for balmung RPers! - Yerex - 03-14-2014

Thanks for the replies everyone and I'd love t RP with all of you! ^.^ been busy grinding tomes before 2.2 hits but im just about done so I'm looking for some RP. Whenever I've tried to add you all we have not been online at the same time unfortunately D: I plan on playing right now, then late into the night after i grab some dinner later, so if any of you are on reply here and we can add one another!

RE: Looking for balmung RPers! - FreelanceWizard - 03-14-2014

Feel free to give me a poke if you want to RP with my needlessly overexcited, magic theory spouting spellslinger. Smile I'm usually on nights Central time (GMT-5 at the moment).

RE: Looking for balmung RPers! - Rythulian - 03-14-2014

I won't be on for a few hours yet but if you're still online by the time I get on, feel free to add me.

RE: Looking for balmung RPers! - Val - 03-14-2014

Same for everyone here. If you see me around, hit me up Smile I'll RP with you. Val Nunh in game!